First Flight Courier — Courier not delivered

My Parcel sent from Mumbai on 31/12/2010 and it has reched Salem on 1/1/2011.But still the courier wa not delivered. So First flight service takes more then 17 days to cover 55KM.
Consignment Numbers
Consignment Number Booking Date Origin Destination Receiver Name & Contact Number
Status Delivery Status

Date Serving Location Status
31-Dec-2010 mumbai Despatched From Origin
01-Jan-2011 salem Arrived At Hub
01-Jan-2011 salem Despatched From Hub

Comments

Courier was booked on 25 Oct, 2007 with First Flight Couriers Ltd. Consignment number is F30227912. Till date (on 6 Nov, 2007) the courier has neither reached destination nor origin. Online webtracking on First Flight shows that from 3 Nov, 2007 it is on the way back to origin. First Flight courier charged me exhorbantly at Rs40 (for 3 A4 sheets and 3 passport port size photos) for courier with origin and destination falling within Karnataka state. Even after several tries nobody responded when tried to contact their Customer Service number[protected]. Also made several calls to check the status to their agents mobile number and he promised several false dates. First Flight courier service is pathetic. First Flight has taken us for a ride even after paying so high amount and harassed too.
I HAVE TO RECIEVE A LETTER FROM NSDL THEY DEPATCH THE SAME ON 9TH APRIL FROM MUMBAI TO CHENNAI VIDE CONSINGMENT NO ZB[protected] ITS ARRIVED TO CHENNAI DESTINATION HUB AND SAME IS RETURNED TO MUMBAI TELLING ADDRESS INSUFFICIENT WITHOUT CONTACTING US THEY RETURNED BACK
i could not get POD-ZB5908938 courier delivered by icilombard
Dear all,

There is courier from Comibator to Banalore, it was courierd on 2/12/2008 but still we have not received it. would like to know what is the reason for it.
A courier was sent to me on[protected] from ranchi to jaipur.but yet now i did got my courier..
my hdfc bank service dispatch me my debit card pin no
on 8th december 2008 dispatched via Airway bill number ZB6265054 on address 3rd floor, paras building, nehru place, delhi-110019
but i have not received it
I have Not Received courier vide courier no: M19902478 Dt: 09/1/09 From Pune To Hyderabad
I given a complaint by telephonic but no body responding to My Problem actualy this courier within 48 Hours Still i have not received.
my order has not been reached.
dear
my pod no-ZB9321582, is not deliverd on my address which mobile no i have giving in my address is not working now. my new no is-[protected]/[protected] could you contect me on this numbers. either you can deliver my pod at this addresh (G-509, Alpha -2, Greater Noida)
Sir
i beg to state that we r sending some important document to your services.but my document not delivered at place.
Sir
i beg to state that we r sending some important document to your services for jamshedpur to orissa docate no- is U03261706 on date26.03.2009.but my document not delivered at place.
ajay nirala
dear sir my name sandeep thakran from gurgaon my courier booking date 07/052009 from mumbai n my courier is not deliverd for date 11/05/2009 my courier is very urgntly
Nresh gupta
Plz follow its C No U14481827
Plz follow its C NO IS U14481827
Plz follow its nc no u 14481827
Sir
i beg to state that we r sending some important document to your services for Ranchi to DSelhi docate no- is U14481827 on date30.06.2009.but my document not delivered at place.
Naresh