[Resolved]  Ford Figo — Issue of car warranty

Dear Sir/Madam
My name Charanjeet and I have Ford Figo TDCi 2013 and Car registration HR72 A 6040. I purchase this Car 16 January 2013 and now total running 5700 km. My car some front side damage in march. I change all car parts those was damage to Harpreet Ford Gurgaon and pay total amount of parts was 105000. Then my car total run only 1700 km after this i done first service to Harpreet Ford Gurgaon then my car 2500km run only. After this no any problem in my car and 11 May 2013 I drive my car and automatically broken car mounting. While my car speed very slow and not jumped any breaker. After this I reached my car in Harpreet Ford Gurgaon and requested for replace my car mounting in warranty. Harpreet Ford Gurgaon replied to me on 13 May 2013 and told me that this part not changed in warranty Because my car already damaged to accident. I told Mr. Surender (Service manager Harpreet Ford Gurgaon) that all parts has been changed those were damaged by accident and also paid 105000 Rs. and all my car in warranty right now. So please I requested to you my car mounting replace in warranty. Please My contact n. [protected] Please I m so sad about my car. Pease do the needfull.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:13:03
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Ford India Phone
    +91 44 2455 1500 (Corp. Office South)
    +91 22 6702 4300 (Corp. Office West)
    +91 12 4387 3001 (Corp. Office North)
    Ford India Address