[Resolved]  Go Air — refund for cancelled flight due to bad weather

My flight, Chandigarh-Mumbai, on 31.12.09, 12.40 pm, was cancelled due to bad weather. my ezeego1 reference no. is, "ezr[protected]/A. Refund amount has not yet been credited to my account.

Kindly update me on this issue, and do the needful at your earliest

M. Y. Shaikh
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I would like to inform you that I have booked ticket in Go Air flight (PNR ‘H1FKCZ’) from Chandigarh to New Delhi dated 16th December’09. When I reached Chandigarh Airport and I found that the flight was delayed due to weather condition (Fog).

The concerned person in counter told me that the Flight coming from Mumbai and the same will be going to Delhi. He also suggest me that the Jet Flight coming from Delhi to Chandigarh and you can go from the same flight then you can reached Delhi around 1200 AM. Then I have booked the ticket in the Jet flight so that I can take my next flight from New Delhi to Jodhpur at 01:05 in Indian Airlines.

In the same time, the concerned person in Go Air Counter had note down the PNR No. and other details from my Ticket and told me that we can cancelled your ticket but the amount refunded by your booker.

When I checked my booker for refund money then he has saying that the PNR ‘H1FKCZ’ showing as “No Show’ not as cancelled Status. As a customer, I have done all formalities but why it is showing as a No Show as the concerned person in Go Air Counter in Chandigarh had told me that we will cancel the Ticket.

We request you to please change the status by cancel the Go Air Ticket. Kindly inform us as and when it is changed and we shall proceed to claim the refund amount.

GoAir
    GoAir Phone
    +91 22 6741 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 92 2322 2111 [Customer Care]
    GoAir Address
    1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC), Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025