Ezeego One Travels & Tours
Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate
Mumbai City District

+91 98 6756 5900  (Customer Care)

Fax:

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Complaints & Reviews

It contains 8 gb ram, 6.55 inch display and superfast charging available. One plus contains industry leading triple camera...
We have booked coimbatore to (Indigo) & fro (Spicejet) air tickets on 25.08.2019 and paid amount of rs.16580/- as per order...
I am rakesh kumar. I booked two tickets on 28-jul using my credit card for total amount of rs 13444, but while doing the payment...
I am vijay kumar nair. I booked a indigo flight through eezygo from mumbai to lucknow for 3rd june pnr noSL5rPN. I had to...
Dear Sir/Madam
This is Y U V Prasad booking reference WENVVP / NFSL2G date of journey is 07dec18, we have called the...
I have booked a flight ticket on 21st jun 2018 for traveling from kochi to mumbai. My travel date was 28th aug 2018. Flight...

Due to system error two tickets at a time in the name of dhirendera kumar poria was booked from raipur to pune of 29th july and rerun by 31st july from indiigo flight from you site and that was cancelled imminently by indigo from raipur to pune and again i made tickets for dinesh kumar poria of 29 th july and return 31st july.
But from last one week i am calling to your call center no one is responding regarding the refund nor i have received my 19000 refund

Kindly look in to the matter seriously
Sudhanshu khandelwal
Sep 2, 2018
Aug 02, 2018

Ezeego One Travels & Tours customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 02, 2018
Dear Mr. Khandelwal,

Greetings from ezeego1!

May we request you to provide us with your contact details and registered email id to assist you further.

ezeego1 support team
my contact detail is [protected] and i had made payment from sbi net banking and contact detail in ticket was [protected] and registered mail id is [protected]@rocketmail.com

Im jeeshan patel, i have booked himachal holiday from ezeego.
    I got the worst experience while dealing with ezeego1.com....

I sadly informed you that from 19th oct-17 to till to date (More than 04 months), we have not received my refund amount inr. 6860/- vide pnr number: [protected] against cancelation. Further, as per my irctc login account on refund page, the refund has been completed vide refund transaction id: [protected]. But till now, my hdfc bank account has not been loaded with the said amount rs.6860/- even after passing more than 04 month.
    I have written to [protected]@irctc.co.in many times. But no action has been taken from their end.
    Kindly request you to do the needful as soon as possible. We will be highly appreciated you in this regards.

Best regards,
    Biharilal sharma
    Apr 14, 2018

Updated by Biharilal Sharma
    I sadly informed you that from 19th Oct-17 to till to date (more than 04 Months), we have not received my refund amount INR. 6860/- Vide PNR Number: [protected] against cancelation. further, as per my IRCTC login account on refund page, the refund has been completed vide refund transaction ID: [protected]. But till now, my HDFC Bank Account has not been loaded with the said amount Rs.6860/- even after passing more than 04 month.

Best Regards,
    Biharilal Sharma
    Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from ezeego1!

May we request youi to kindly share your registered email ID for us to check and get back to you with the resolution.

Mar 14, 2018
    Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Please be assured that the refund has successfully processed from our end. Our concerned team has sent you email with refund snapshot today on your registered email ID. We request you to kindly check the email.

We sincerely regret for inconvenience caused if any.

Team ezeego1

Hi...I recently visited Andaman and Nicobar island through Ezeego as compratively they were giving the package for 6 nights/7 days at a lesser cost.Though i was single female traveller i spoke to thier representative to give me a best deal since i was travelling alone with good hotels with safety and security.As they promised they mentioned in itenary they will provide hotels with either same or better category.I reached Port blair early in the mornings where there was a driver through Ezeego waiting for e at the airport.Since it was a group tour of 7 people, i got to know i was alone given a seperate hotel to stay .This Hotel Mainak in Portblair away from airport was located at a distance away in a shady dull area.I was then surprised that i was alone given such a hotel where the room was in a bad condition, Looked like a not even a 1 star hotel.I had to literally request them to give me a better room cause the toilet was stinky as well.After a request the guy after half n hr changed my room which was not better either.I was more pissed as there was no wifi available in the room, so everytime i had to come in the lobby to connect through wifi.Breakfast was okish.I then after a little nap and freshenup was taken to visit 2 museums in port blair which were a total waste of time, as the itenary mentioned that they would take us to Ross island they cancelled it for the last day even we cudnt visit rajiv gandhi sports complex.Corbyns cove beach was heavily rushed with people cause of beach festival where it became very too noisy and stuffy, Late in the evening they took us to the light and sound show of cellular jail which was really good.But better to carry mosquito repellant as they are blood suckers.we then proceeded back to our hotels for dinner as we had next day rush to niel island early morning cause of a scheduled ferry time.We were shipped by Mac Cruise from port blair to Niel island which took around 3 hrs.Worst cruise and i must mention that not to travel by it 3 hrs were accompanied with symptoms like vertigo, Nausea, vomiting, Half of the passengers were fainting and vomiting as this ship was made of fibre and was very stuffy.Even the toilets were stinking.3 hrs was a bad expereince as i waited eagerly to reach Niel island.After that bogus cruising we were then taken to Holiday Inn resort which was placed near the beach.Its a small island where you can self drive two wheeler for rs 500 per day or bicycle rs 200 per day with deposit of 1500rs to roam around.But be cautious of very narrow and slippery lanes cause i slipped myself into the other side while driving two wheelerand hurt myself.After that i didnt think of driving ny wheelerWe were then taken to radhanagar beach where we could swim and watch the sunset.Its a clean and green beach where you can chill and sunbathI had my lunch in the nearbuy Mallick restuarant where they served huge Lovestar at cost of rs700/- .I had that and it was really cooked v well in thier style curry with chapati.Later the night stay was cozy at holiday inn as we were tired we had early dinner and slept cause again we had a cruise the next day early morning for Havelock island.We were then shipped by Ocean green Cruise which was comparatively much better and 2 hrs nearby to reach from niel to havelock island.After that we were departed for our hotel which was distance away from the main market at beach no 5 Hotel Island and blue..Dis hotel was also near the beach and was build like small huts.It was okish resort.We settled ourselves freshenedup and we were given the whole day for liesure.I then went to the local market where the rickshaw would take from my hotel to market rs 100 which was v surprising and they were not even ready to bargain a lil.I walked around 3kms as i was irked with the way they were charging.The market is okish as the shop people also asking high rates for every item, Only the items like shells, jewellary, costumes were loittle cheaper at the beaches.But still they were minting money withought bargaining.This hotel too didnt have wifi facility.We were from 3 days in all hotels without wifi which was surprising as the local market restaurants were providing wifi.Later in the evening we went to the beach attached to our hotel for relaxation and swim, where i could sit at peace.At night i returned back to my hotel took a shower.The biggest problem is maintainance of this hotel .The water will be cold ans suddenly it will throw steamingly hot water in this process i even burnt my hand and was in pain, The housekeepi g only had a Sorry word for it.Before sleeping i checked the bed and cushions.When i pushed my cushions a little away i saw a big spider a palm size behind i was shocked .I straifgtway went to the reception and complained but they were again sorry and killed the insect.I slept keeping the lights on in scare of seeing more insects and reptiles in my room, We were then next day after a good dinner and breakfast made by Mr Sooraj left for Elephant Beach by ferry which was really very scenic and interesteing.Every ride sea activity cost rs600/ we had a complimentary snorkelling of rs 600/but the equipment would cost rs 200 extra.If we had to go in a group we would have to pay 500 extra per person, Everything from sea activities to buying was expensive as they were ver commercial.Fruit plate of 4 fruits cost rs 100.I almost had to spend a lot of cash to fulfil my desire for sea activities.Scuba diving and Under sea walk for just 15 mins was 3500rs which i had to compromise upon.After we clicked pictures at the beach which were crystal clear but it was again too much populated.We were again taken back by ferry to our venue.After that we did radhanagar beach before that i went for lunch at Squid seafood restaurant which is famous in serving different types of fish crabs lovestar squid etc, i ordered squid chilly fry rs320 and black gropper fish fry 500rs.I must say the food is very yummy though the ambience is bad.Crabs start around rs500 to rs 4000.but all the seafood is very fresh and cooked nicely i liked this restaurant food is too good.After our stay at havelock for 2 days we checked out and left for port blair via Ocean green cruise which was good and comfortable.We could even stand out and click pictures while cruising they also plated Dj where all o[censored]s had a gala time dancing.3 hrs after we reached back port blair we came to know that Ross island was cancelled cause of bad weather which upset us cause this they should have done when we had arrived at port blair.We also had a little tiff with them regarding this but it was in vain, i called up Ezeego cause again i was put into hotel mainak where i was alone which made me irritated.After several requests they changed my hotel as if they were doing obligation on me.I also said i was not happy with thier service plus many things were not done as per itenary but they didnt care, I spoke to Pranali and she said its my botheration about i like thier services or not.i didnt like the way they spoke and while doing the arrabgements they would be sweet talkers.Ezeego people said that our itenary is cheaper so we wil get that kind of arrangement only which was not told to us before we made our bookings.i was upset with Ezeego as this was my first and last time visit.they paid no heed to even ask our feedback.We on the whole had v hectic time but i would recommend to go to other exotic beaches in world rather than andaman and nicobar islands...But Ezeego a Big NO.
      Pleaserefund my money for which the activities not covered as per your itenary.
      Mar 3, 2018
      Jan 20, 2018

Jan 29, 2018
      Dear Ms. Pawar,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Please be informed that our concerned team has sent you a final response with the clarifications regarding your concerns raised.

We appreciate your co-operation.

Warm Regards,
      Team ezeego1

Ezeego is most unprofessional travel company i have came across. It does not work on any values or ethics to take care of their customers.
        1. While booking andaman package starting from 22nd october 2017 (Id[protected], it was mentioned that there will be direct flight from mumbai to port blair reaching at 7.30 am. But just 3 days before tour starts - the hopping flight tickets issued - mumbai - bangalore-port blair - reaching at 2.45 pm. (Waiting at bangalore for 5 hours) that means the entire day is wasted. This is nothing but cheating taking advantage of accepted terms and conditions - which actually needs to be used in stray and genuine cases like cancellation of flight. All group members are cheated like this by ezeego. They were aware from beginning that there will not be direct flight.
        2. As per the program, it was planned to leave havelock for neil on 4th day morning but after reaching havelock it was told by representative of mountain edge - mr. Ajay that ferry for neil will be at 2.45 pm. This ferry also we somehow caught as tickets were not issued on time and only at 2.30- manual tickets without seat no allocation and with other names - we could get after standing in rain and chasing with ajay of mountain edge. The entire journey from havelock to neil we did standing on deck in rain along with luggage - in government ferry.
        3. We reached neil at 4.30 pm and left for port blair next day at 8.45 am - it means effectively we went to neil for sleeping in hotel.

I am damn sure you must not be getting any repeat customers at all. I wonder how long you will survive like this by cheating the customers.
        Jan 7, 2018
        Nov 06, 2017

Nov 28, 2017
        Dear Mr. Deokar

Greetings from ezeego1!

We appreciate your co-operation.

Warm regards,

Team ezeego1.

We went to ladakh in june. When we reached there he was least bothered about our stay. All he wanted was money, he told that he will give campfire at pangong which he didn't give. The food was tasteless even the hotels were not clean
          He was not there to accompany during the journey. We were group of 30people. They did not come on time to pick you from hotel. Overall it was very bad trip with all the hidden costs and extra charges so please don't go with them they are all fraud.
          Dec 14, 2017
          Nov 01, 2017

Nov 01, 2017
          Dear Mr. Narvekar,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We understand that you are unhappy with the experience for your Ladakh package against Enquiry Id:[protected].

As per our records, one of our representative has already responded to your query through email.

We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Thanking You.

Team ezeego1

Dear team i am highly disappointed with your service. I booked goa package for 3n/4d. I booked banyan tree hotel. At the time of booking your employee avanika told me that it is available. But after i paid d amount she said sorry hotel banyan tree is not available. You have to book another hotel and pay extra charges. This is such a pathetic service. Why should i pay extra when i already book your package. This is such a pathetic service and very disappointing. Give me the refund otherwise i'll go to consumer court for this matter.
            Dec 11, 2017
            Oct 28, 2017

Nov 02, 2017
            Dear Ms. Rasika,

Greetings from ezeego1!

In pursuant to your refund query, kindly note that as per our terms and conditions the booking stands non-refundable. The same was intimated by our concerned team dated 5th Oct 2017.

Hence, we regret to inform you that we will not be able to process any refund.

Team ezeego1 support

Ezeego1 took the advance with a false promise to redeem certain amount as the difference between cp and map plan. But in actual one i paid they forced me to pay undue high amount blackmailing me that this would result in my tour getting affected. Mental stress and mental agony destroyed my peace of mind for entire diwali. Begged for a meeting with coo and ceo.. Nobody bothered.in the end they cheated me by making me do what they wanted. I have all call recordings and emails.. Will approach consumer court and consumer redressal forum soon
              Oct 19, 2017

I had a worst experience while travelling with ezeego.
                I booked my trip plan to ladhak 2 months prior to my departure date, i never use to get any follow up call after the booking happened and they provided booking tickets and detail itinerary just before 2 days of departure date. We were not sure whether our trip is on even before 2 days of or travel date. This was so inconvenient.
                Before booking they will tell there is no hidden charges and no extra penny to be paid during the trip, but this all is a big lie. Just after full payment is done, they started bombarding the extra charges to us in form of mos, oxygen cylinder fee, entry fee….. Bla bla… they use different jargons policies on customer to get extra money.in the beginning, they will use all flowery words to impress customer with the discounted deals but at the end you will end up paying very much more unnecessarily bucks relative to the facility and accommodation you get.
                Accommodation they provided was very normal comparison to the charge they took, there was no proper facility for food arrangement at leh. No heaters were provided at so chilling weather. They promised us innova for travelling but made us travel in larger group in traveler. Any basic facility you ask to ezeego team, they are always ready to give n number of false excuses. It was quite irritating to debate with them on small small things & requirement during your holidays. We don’t book holiday package with any company to get bothered about each and every stuff during the trip.
                If you are looking for peace of mind during your holidays then i strongly recommend not to go with ezeego.
                Every other customer we met during our tour through ezeego, were all highly disappointed and had similar feedback for ezzego.
                I think cheating customer, giving excuses and hiding details from customer are their work culture.
                I am really disappointed by the way they handle customer and design holiday plan for customer. I will never recommend anyone to go with ezzego1.
                Jun 26, 2017
                May 24, 2017

May 26, 2017
                Dear Ms. Gupta,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We regret the inconvenience caused.

May we request you to provide the below mentioned details for us to investigate and revert.

Registered email id with ezeego1 :
                Enquiry / CRM ID :

Awaiting details from your end at the earliest.

Team ezeego1 !!

I booked my Europe trip from Ezeego1. But after paying initial money people are very reluctant to finalise the trip. Total staff looks to be incompetent. My advise to the other tourists is that don't book through Ezeego1 at all.

We had booked europe tour (24th may 2017- 31st may 2017) enquiry id :[protected]Booking confirmation mails in place).
                    Tour was not made available to us by ezeego1.com
                    It was only after rigorous follow up that we came to know that our bookings were being cancelled and that it could not be made available to us (Informed by ezeego1.com on 06/04/2017).
                    We have been deprived of taking the said europe tour for no fault from our end.
                    Mr saumil. Gajaria - sr manager & mr amit from ezeego1.com didn't even had the courtesy to inform us, about the cancellation nor did they had the time to revert promptly to mails sent from our end towards the confirmation.
                    For refund also, a rigorous follow up from our end was been done.
                    Only after a stringent mail sent towards legal action on 12/4/17, atleast just a refund order was generated.
                    We want a very strict action against the ezeego1.com and that the licence to be cancelled, so that the company could be barred from taking further tours.
                    We want our money back with interest at the prevailing market rate.
                    They have used our money from 03/04/2017 onwards.
                    Also unlike us they might have fooled other customers too!!
                    Very very disgusting service from ezeego1.com
                    May 22, 2017
                    Apr 21, 2017

Apr 21, 2017

Greetings from ezeego1!

Please be informed that full refund of INR 24, 000/- has been processed on 12th Apr'17.

In case if you have not received the refund, we request you to please share the email which was sent by you to us earlier; with the scan copy of the bank/card statement from 12th Apr'17 till 30th Apr'17 or any other document suggesting that the amount has not been credited into your account.

You may send an email to [protected]@ezeego1.com

Post which, we shall investigate and revert.

Apr 22, 2017
                    Updated by Parag R

Then why were the funds of the client taken and being used by Ezeego1.com from 03/04/2017 till 12/04/2017 and not returned on an immediate basis??

Initial payment of inr 24000/- done on 03/04/2017 (Ccavenue reference #[protected]. Why and for what were these funds taken on 03/04/2017 and returned on 12/04/2017?

Why was the cancellation not informed to the client on 03/04/2017?

Kindly confirm the reason why We have been deprived of taking the said europe tour for no fault from our end inspite of making payment on time?

Also kindly read the whole complaint raised and revert to all the queries raised. That would be much better.

Jun 01, 2017
                    Reminder 1

The queries mentioned are yet to be reverted by Ezeego1.com

The result of this delay in informing about cancellation has landed us in paying more for the europe tour arranged by other tour operator. This delay in informing about cancellation has also led us to go through the mental agony & harassment too.

Thus, we want a very strict action against the ezeego1.com and that the licence to be cancelled, so that the company could be barred from taking further tours.

Awaiting revert for the queries raised.

Jun 13, 2017
                    Enquiry/CRM: Enquiry ID :[protected]

Complaint still not resolved

Reminder 2

The queries mentioned are yet to be reverted by Ezeego1.com

Awaiting revert for the queries raised.

Parag Rawoot

My booking Id is[protected]

I have booked trip with Ezee go for 27th april 2017 for sikkim package..

I received 1st quotation of Rs 162000/- after 3 days that is on 12 th April 2017 Nihar from sales team called and said their company offering discount for today booking so gave me new quotation for 138000/- ... still i was not justified with the quote so i told him i m not interested ...again after some time his seniors Manoj, Chetan and shivraj called me and offered a final quote of 130000/- They told us this money is of all inclusive . In that whole day i received 23 calls from sales team and finally they convinced me saying mam " Rs 130000/- is all inclusive of your tour package covering all airfair sight seen hotel meals etc...u have to just carry shopping amount and your luggage and all other things are rest assured by us " ...i believed them and booked tour with Rs 30000/- advance

After that from 13 th April till today they did not call me...no one from sales, no one from operations ..i kept tracking calling them for my tour booking confirmation, day before yesterday on 17th April i had word with shivraj ..he assured me not to worry your booking is confirmed

Operation team mailed me booking details asking remaining payment on 18th April and did not intimated me about mail. Today morning i called them for my booking status then call was attended by pallavi from operations and she told that she mailed me details...i checked the details ..in that mail they asked me to pay additional amount of Rs 12000/- on account of MOS other that tour package of 130000/-...

I told her this is not at all accepted you have confirmed booking with x amount then asking suddenly for Y amount ...i will not pay single penny extra than Rs 130000/- which is decided

After this conversation bargaining started by sales team ...u pay this amount u pay that amount ...all the team member are asking for different amounts ...i found their commitments really vague

I m really worried for my booking amount of Rs 30000/- they are saying i[censored] cancel now no refund will be provided.

Really feeling worried to continue booking with them...as in start i am getting such pathetic service what will be future of tour ????
                      I Lossed all my trust.

They are really cheating us. please help us
                      May 21, 2017
                      Apr 19, 2017

Apr 20, 2017
                      Dear Mr. Tiwari,

Greetings from ezeego1!

With reference to your blog posted above, we would like to inform you that our concerned team is checking on your issues and shall get back to you with an update via e-mail.

We look forward for your co-operation.

Team ezeego1!
                      Apr 20, 2017
                      Updated by Loan Junction
                      Dear Sir / madam

Thanks for reply. As my departure date is next Thursday that is only after 7 days from now --27th April 2017, so i request you to kindly update on my complaint on priority..

Please try to resolve this matter before day end

Nandini
                      Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2017
                      Dear Ms. Nandini,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We understand that out concerned team got in touch with you and have assisted with you query.

We appreciate your time and patience.

Team ezeego1!

Yesterday I tried booking flight tickets, but after doing the payment, the page goes out blank n the money got deducted without...

What the hell, i have received used back cover and its completely torn.
                        I have purchased something for the first time from latest one and this is the situation.pls replace the cover with new one.If you want customers for your business.
                        The photo is attached for referance.now i have decided not to buy anything from that site.amazon and snapdeal are just awesome.
                        Lumia 535 back cover
                        Apr 6, 2017
                        Mar 06, 2017

Mar 06, 2017
                        Dear Ms. Hadimani,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We would like to inform you that we are a one stop travel bazaar with all travel related services offered round the clock. You can call our toll free number and our travel advisor's will help you plan your holiday and ensure your booking procedure and travel is hassle-free.

As per your above comments, may we request you to kindly route your query to the respective company.