Godrej Refrigerator — Negligent after sales service

SDT
As I found that there was no cooling in my fridge on july 4,2011, I complained on Godrej no.[protected](Complaint no.205353). On july 5, 2011 a technician visited my home, repaired and charged Rs. 350.00 for service and Rs. 600.00 for a part, Timer. On the following days, the problem retained, I again called up the same number on consecutive days again my complaint was registered with no 208603. Again another technician visited on July 9,2011 but without providing any remedy, he told to visit again.
Since then we are waiting. On July 10,11,12,and 13 I called up the numbers [protected] and [protected] four to five times every day. Every time they promised to treat my complaint as "URGENT" as send the senior technician as soon as possible. Despite paying RS. 950.00 for the repair of my fridge, I am be-fooled, cheated by the company. Waiting is endless. It is getting difficult to carry on without functional fridge in such a humid and rotting hot season. Meanwhile all my food stuff has been spoiled. Who will pay for it ?

Comments

Godrej/Refrigerator — Negligent service of technicians

Complaint No.: 688619 dt.21.6.10; 690596 dt.26.6.10; 692960 dt.2.7.10; 695235 dt.10.7.10 & 696825. I have already made complaints on this site earlier. I wonder whether complaints are taken seriously or it is just waste of time for consumers. I hope Godrej keeps up to its title or 'Smartcare.
The company is totally not bothered about inconveniences caused to lay persons like me. Complaints are not attended and I am subject to harassment.
Dear SDT,

We are trying our best to resolve your complaint. However, as we have not received your contact details your complaint has been closed from our end.

For further enquiries contact us at smartcare@godrej.com or call us on :
[protected]/1800 – 225511.