Godrej Interio

Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli
Mumbai City District

Load

Godrej Interio Complaints & Reviews

At peresent my double bed is very bad please resolve my issue
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Its been 2 months we have ordered the kitchen and still we dont know what is going on of our order. Your dealer is not picking up the call we called him 100times. Worst service i have ever had in my life never goona recommend anyone.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
      I had purchased a 5 seater sofa Ariostrocrat Model Godrej during 2018.presently the wooden part of said sofa set particularly...
      1 other people found this complaint helpful
      Sir, I bought helix coffee table from Chandrahas Enterprises, Vijayawada on April 5, 2018. After one year, one of the glue...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
      I had booked Godrej Interio Sliding almirah online. Received my order earlier than the committed date ( Commendable indeed...
      The Godrej Interio Grievance Team:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I would like to bring to your notice that...
      2 other people found this complaint helpful
      Recliner leather is in damaged condition....
      1 other people found this complaint helpful
      Customer care told that no warranty in another city...
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought King size bed on 30th Sep, ’20 from Kalyani Agency, Muzaffarpur. Bed got damaged in May, ’21 and when complaint was raised to Godrej from registered mobile number, representative from Kalyani Agency came to visit in June, ’21 and confirmed that bed is damaged.
      But after that time no one from agency is not taking my calls and also there is no update from Kalyani agency on the next steps.

Please register complaint for this and do the needful.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        I have purchased one big size almirah slider door one of them is slide hard still from the purchase
        Dear Himanshu,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to send us your concern, along with your product and contact details at [protected]@godrej.com and we'll connect with you shortly.

Godrej Interio — Central table blast

I purchased Godrej interior center table from a patna Godrej interior. Today morning it suddenly blast and my whole room was...
          6 other people found this complaint helpful
          I bought an Amirah from Godrej Interio, Newtown Kolkata on 16th Sep 21. The colour was Navy blue but the sales person did...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
          I am facing issue from day 1 when i have purchased the refrigerator. First Compressor was faulty. It was not getting proper...
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We have purchased 2 wardrobes in godrej interio garia showrooms .the lock is not working in both of them since purchase.please resolve.
          Dear Shibani,

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            I have booked Godrej interio modular kitchen and after paying the complete
            Money finding myself helpless as the work...
            3 other people found this complaint helpful

I have purchased a almirah model no: slide and store 1350w from gudrej battala (Agartala, Tripura) showroom.
            They could not set up the almirah at my room. There are so many gap in the door when it close. Cockroaches entered in almira through the gaps of door.

Kindly send the knowledgable man to set the almirah again or change the same.
            Aug 29, 2021
            Ok
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
              Totally waste my money not set the kitchen according to measurement unmeasured box and unfinished kitchen

Dear Godrej interior,
                This is the second complaint from our side. Our three seater sofa’s left side is defaced. The arm rest is removed from the sofa. Sofa is under warranty period.The sofa was not usable condition from last two months.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
                Ph. No - [protected]

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought a lounger sofa 3 years back and realized that the fabric used in the sofa is not of good quality matching the price. I paid around a lac of Rupees for that sofa. For a sofa costing One Lac we expect the foam also to sustain its strength for 5 years. The foam used in the sofa is pathetic and the fabric cover used is terrible. I raised a complaint to change the fabric and Foam, I got a quotation of whopping Rs 30k with a labour charge of 12k change. The dealer who sent me this quote is some JK Enterprise from Vikhroli E in Mumbai. I was shell shocked to see the quote. Someone would buy a nice wooden sofa for that price demanded by the Godrej dealer. I am yet to recover from the shock of seeing the quote received from the dealer.

Had I known this earlier I would have never purchased anything like this. We always thought Godrej is a trust worthy brand and maintenance cost would not be as exhorbitant as this. I am shattered by this and do know know what to do with this junk sofa now.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
                    Instalaition is not properly all doors and cabinet is very loose

Godrej Interio Customer Care
                    How the work will be good?As installation work is given to sub contractor ( Carpenter) by the dealer and once collecting full payment neither he comes for inspection or monitoring, He is happy with the installation charges.