Godrej Interio Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to Godrej Interio

Having problems with Godrej Interio?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Godrej Interio customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Godrej Interio

Toll free
1 800 267 1122
+91-22 6796 1800

View more phone numbers

Godrej Interio reviews & complaints(1480)

I recently purchased one steel Almirah, one dressing table with mirror, one file cabinet from Godrej interio from Dwarka store and main showroom at Godrej Office at Okhla. There were defects in the dressing table and after so it was replaced by a new one after 15 days. Then new one was also the same defect. After that the Technician could remove the defect by hammering and other method. For file cabinet, I requested the technician, who attended the dressing table to bring 10 file covers for file cabinet. He told that he would do it after checking its price. That was 10 January 2023. Till now, He has not informed me and kept silence. He was Nikhil. This is the state of affairs. If your system is that these products would be supplied by ordering from home, then it should be complied strictly. Bluffing has no place. Bluffs and bluffs. Please see to it.
Dear Dipak,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to send us your concern, along with your product and contact details at [protected]@godrej.com and we'll connect with you soon.

Dear Dipak,

Godrej Interio Customer Care

On 16/09/22, I made an advance payment of Rs1000/- for a sofa at the advice of the salesman. He said that after a few days, the discount would be unavailable. My hasty choice was a Rhine 33 Recliner. The showroom was Dakshinapan at 2, Gariahat Road, Kolkata -700, 068. On 10.9.22, I changed my mind and made the final payment for a Hexa 3 Seater Sofa. However, the lady dealing with the payment did not adjust the advance amount with the final payment. Perhaps that was a mistake. Till then, I have been asking the concerned salesman for a refund of my money. Unfortunately, despite his best effort, he could not meet my request.
    That is why I request you to take the necessary steps to refund the advance amount as soon as possible.
    Ashis Mukhopadhyay
    Phone No. [protected]
    Dear Ashism,

ashism's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2023
    Dear Godrej Interio Customer Care
    I sought from the showroom salesman, Mr Anjan Dey. After that I asked the Customer Care. Having been failed to get any response, I raised the complained.
    The complaint has been stated in the main communication. Do I have to write again?
    Yours Sincerely
    Ashis Mukhopadhyay

I have purchased a Super King-size bed frame. Which had to be reopened as I moved home. So I called a godrej authorized installer to do the uninstallation and re-installation. but recently I realized he has not reinstalled the bed frame properly as a result the frame is unstable and makes noise every time you move on the bed. upon checking it is clear that the installer has not placed all the required screws to make the frame stable. Appreciate your help in arranging for an engineer or approved installer to have this problem solved. (my contact details are: Atul Raje - [protected])
      Dear Atul,

I hv old cupboard purchased 6/7 yrs back..want to replace it wt new one
        Dear Samiksha,

Dear Samiksha,

Godrej Interio Customer Care

Dear Sir, I have been provided damage product as against booking of fresh new triple door Godrej Almirah. I have submitted my request through phone calls as well as several emails
          for replacement of full set, but they have provided three different parts in phase manner as replacement of their second hand damaged supplied products. Despite my several requests, they took one month and finally technician came and fixed replaced item which...

I placed an order of Godrej Kreation with a token money on Oct 30, 2022. After committing to deliver it with in 20 days they deliver product on DEC 5 and arranged installation on Dec. 7, 2022. THEY HAVE NOT DELIVERED COMPLETE PRODUCT. There are two door missing. Even they are not responding me regarding any update.
          I am very disappointed with this deal. I paid full amount before delivery and now I am trapped.
          After 37 days they deliver me incomplete product and after making many calls they are not taking care of this at all.
          Details of the deal are as under
          Avon Interior
          Kalyanpur Kanpur
          Mr. Rajeev Gupta
          Mr. Abhishek Tripathi
          Product: Godrej interio Kreation
          Price:69656/-paid

Customer name: Dr. Himanshu Trivedi
          Dear Himanshu,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to send us your concern, along with your contact details at [protected]@godrej.com and we'll connect with you soon.

Dear Himanshu,

Godrej Interio Customer Care

Really poor quality against huge price
            Dear Customer,

Godrej Interio Customer Care

Godrej interior - I bought furniture - Almirah and Queen bed from them few years back. Handle of the almirah detach and tail board of queen bed is also detached. Their person came to see on 19th Nov 2022 and took Rs.400/ without doing anything. Almirah handle is there with me as it is, and their person does not have any screw to fix it. When i asked why cannot he fix it? He said this model gets absolute. I asked why your sale obsolete model...

Hi Team,

I have purchased Godrej HIT Anti Mosquito Racquet- Rechargeable Insect Killer Bat
              With LED Light 1 pc on 06/09/22 in Big basket.

But now it is not kill mosquito even after giving charge and LED working.

I have Registered warranty and it is well within the warranty period, now requested claim for defect. I have not received any further call or email after the acknowledgement. When I call customer care the call is disconnected.

Bill has been attached to this mail.

Mobile no: [protected]
              Order no: EXN-[protected][protected]

Rakesh Rajan
              Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a godrej safe MATRIX 2414 V2 KL Black from godrej showroom srinagar namely UNITED MOTER CYCLES before two days. But Invoice amount is more than MRP. WHY?
                Dear Qaiser,

Godrej Interio Customer Care

I purchased Godrej Interio kitchen cabinets and got Steel Kitchen installed in February 2022 from Designworks Inc., Gurugram email [protected]@gmail.com (Reference Mr Ramit).
                  The installation is giving some trouble like the drawers do not close or open by them selves.
                  Supplier is being contacted since Last week of May 2022 for the same but no action seems to have been taken.
                  [protected]@godrej.com, [protected]@godrej.com, nsh.[protected]@godrej.com, have been contacted, but no action till date.

Hi Team,

I bought Hit bat last one and half month before with 6month warrenty.

Currently the bat is not working. I reached the retailer and he told complainant in hit official website .

I was sent email along with required details. But no response from the hit company d customer service is not working past 2 week.

Please reach me for more details.

[protected]@gmail.com
                    +91-[protected]
                    Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 31st October 2022 at Godrej interio store, 28-33, JMD Regent Arcade Mall, MG Road, Gurugram- 122009 (HR) Tel:[protected] I ordered a wardrobe “slimline blend Ivry Russet”. Received the delivery o[censored]sed piece, the packagings were not fresh. When the technician opened the first package the parts were broken, prefixed, dismantled & re-packed. The display piece was sent as I suspect. When called & reported to the store/ showroom, the person denied. I was expecting some quick response but the day went by and there was none. Please advise. I have multiple things to settle on my short visit to India on my annual leave. Thanks
                      +1 videos

I have booked Slide N Store Pro Plus Wardrobe
                        2 Door, Tex Royal Blue on 23rd oct 2022 through ecommerce portal and i have paid full amount through my credit card.
                        But i am not able to track my order status because this product is not showing in my account & customer care number is also not reachable ([protected]), below order details for your reference.

Your Order
                        Order no:[protected]
                        Order Date:[protected]
                        Arriving Date : November 08, 2022

Complaint for New Ace Full Back Chair with black headrest :

I, (Customer Code/Name : WWC000011, Sales Invoice No: 100031I12252554 Dated 25/07/2022), had purchased a New Ace Full Back Chair with black headrest on 23/07/2022 from Godrej Interio, Borivali. Till date it had already been repaired three times, but still it is defective.

Even when I had not shared the “SMS” sent by company, with technician who visited,...
                          +1 videos
                          First things First, please do not buy Godrej Interio products. Please find list as to why am I saying this:

1) Products are Inferior/look & design wise they are at 80/100. Inferior I mean, they are not made for long lasting (I mean they work upto3-4 years max). The pasted upper layer of the furniture just got peeled off at places after 3years o[censored]sage and the fault is not related to the usage at all. The peeling off happened...

I ordered modular kitchen and my first payment was made 6 months back and I even paid them the balance payment before shipment of their product. The total being 2.4 lakhs.
                          However, till date the work is not complete ie more than 6 months. Also the work done is shabby and the switch left hanging, doors without handles, holes in the wall left open, gum on the floor not cleared, etc. The so called distributor is now not picking up my calls.
                          A very annoying and pathetic situation. I wonder how I fell into the trap of such irresponsible Godrej personnel. Never again I would pick up any Godrej appliance or furniture.
                          Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I wanted to add here that the Distributor from Mumbai is Malhar Enterprises. Please be aware of this distributor and the staff posted there. I have had bad experience with them.
                          Dear Amarpreet,

Godrej Interio Customer Care

I purchased Centre table.
                            It is all good, but one of the 4 legs has peeled off surface and showing many cracks in wood.
                            Please get it attended on priority.
                            Alok Kumar
                            [protected]...

Purchased on 01.08.20, one side of almirah it started rusting, required immediate attention and get it repaired or replaced.
                            Dear Rakesh,

Godrej Interio Customer Care

This is regarding the purchase of the my wardrobe and storage from the thane godbhunder store on 21 Aug2022. I had made complete payment. I was committed delivery by the next weekend but they didnot deliver at all. Then after my continuous followup they delivered only the wardrobe with a lot of issues. Then till date my storage has not yet been delivered inspite of commitment given by the store. Today i did go to the store but there was noone giving a proper response inspite of my paying complete amount. I WONDER IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF FRAUD
                              Dear Santosh,