Godrej Interio

Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli
Mumbai City District

Load

Godrej Interio Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased a sofa before pandemic, it’s not been used much still the cushions are pressed and lost it’s shape and...

I purchased this products on 14.05.2021. But due to lock down installer attend to install today dated - 01.06.2021 but at the time of install we found the parts of the products is mismatched and 3 big scratches found in the door which is really very disappointing for a international company like godrej. As it is already 17 days passed we are facing a lots of problem. I requesting you to solve the problem as soon as possible. I am feeling helpless.
Jun 01, 2021

Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The leatherette upholstery of the new Rio 3 seater sofa delivered on 26.03.21 has torn out along the stitching of one seat...

I got my bed side table from godrej on 23 September 2020now the drawer of the table is got stuck
    May 20, 2021

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to send us your concern, along with your product and contact details at [protected]@godrej.com and we'll connect with you shortly.

Godrej Interio Customer Care

We have purchased a king size bed around October.
      The front panel of the bed box is detached from the corner joint. I am really disappointed by the quality of the godrej product.

Please pay immediate action on the same.
      Poor quality King size bed
      Poor quality King size bed
      May 18, 2021

Godrej Interio Customer Care

I have main gate have problems can’t open please hep us
        May 11, 2021

Godrej Interio Customer Care

Bought the mattress on 14 April 2021, however later after started using, it has problem like some treads are coming our from...

Defective piece received automan two times...also bottom side not stitching fabric but steeples ...quality very poor...legs wear ...looks as used...two months purchased ...but no solution
          Sofa set with ottoman
          May 07, 2021

Godrej Interio Customer Care

Already booked complaint regarding new almaraiah purchased one month ago
            complaint no:Y[protected]
            Called customer...
            Here I want ro share a really torturing experience of mine with this brand. I will suggest you guys not to run after a brand...

Nees to dismantle and reasameble 3door godrej almirah from one flat to another in same society. Please send me details of whom to contact.
            Sucharita
            Sucharita.[protected]@gmail.com
            Apr 28, 2021

Fridge not wark
              Fridge
              Apr 27, 2021

Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Out of three door One door have a big spot on its outer surface & there is no "godrej interior"logo in this wardrobe.
                & The parts after setting is not fully matched.
                Apr 26, 2021

Lock not working for 2 wardrobe
                  Apr 21, 2021

Godrej Interio Customer Care

I bought a washing machine from Barrackpore Great Eastern on 22/01/2020, which is a semi automatic washing machine, an invoice...

I have made a request of replacement of matrice and the people from the company came to evaluate it and evaluation was done properly and it was verified and they took pictures of it as well as it was in warrenty but its been a month since they have responded anything .
                    We have taken that matrice from the branch in govind nagar.
                    I
                    Apr 19, 2021

Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had bought an almirah on dated 9/03/2021 bearing invoice no-GSH/1152/20-21 of an amount of Rs17747.20. Also we had bought...

Freezer not working properly.
                      Apr 16, 2021

Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Having known of the reputation of a reliable name ie Godrej, I didn't have to bat an eyelid in deciding to buy the Godrej...

Water is flowing through pipe from wash tub even when we are not draining by choosing drain from the selector.
                        Apr 10, 2021