Godrej Interio Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to Godrej Interio

Having problems with Godrej Interio?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Godrej Interio customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Godrej Interio

Toll free
1 800 267 1122
+91-22 6796 1800

View more phone numbers

Godrej Interio reviews & complaints(1462)

Purchased on 01.08.20, one side of almirah it started rusting, required immediate attention and get it repaired or replaced....
This is regarding the purchase of the my wardrobe and storage from the thane godbhunder store on 21 Aug2022. I had made complete payment. I was committed delivery by the next weekend but they didnot deliver at all. Then after my continuous followup they delivered only the wardrobe with a lot of issues. Then till date my storage has not yet been delivered inspite of commitment given by the store. Today i did go to the store but there was noone giving a proper response inspite of my paying complete amount. I WONDER IF THIS IS SOME KIND OF FRAUD
Dear Santosh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to send us your concern, along with your product and contact details at [protected]@godrej.com and we'll connect with you soon.

Godrej Interio Customer Care

Godrej interio wardrobe main door is not fitting handle is missing...
    +1 videos
    Product provided is different than the design approved. Designer is adament and not addressing the complaints...
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I had purchased the subject product with Item Code 56101502SD000348 from authorized showroom in the name of Essence Gallery at Thaltej, Ahmedabad vide Invoice No. B409 dated 31-Mar-2021. Along with this product, I had purchased other products also worth ₹1.30 Lakh. I was told about one year warranty on all the products. Now, this 3 seater Sofa, there emerged like a torn leather at one point along with stitching line. We...

I have buyed HiT bat not maire than 2 months but while charging it's not charged.i was claimed Warrenty on their website on 19 th August.But upto now i am not getting any call or email regarding this.I am waiting for their response.
    My order invoice number:FAJBRU[protected]
    Godrej Interio customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R/Madam, Kgs Shobhana from Udumalpet Coimbatore I've bought a dining table on 03/11/2011 from royal care Coimbatore branch of Godrej Life Space store..Now the adhesive of the joining part of the glass top of the dining table has removed.So the top glass is detached from its lower portion since a month before.Inspite of repeatative complaint since 28/03/2022 nobody attend our place till date .I've a little children which can be at danger at any moment for this displaced glass top.My registered mob no is [protected] request to your goodself to send a person to service it .. also the lower hanging glass part is broken I want that also to be attached new ..
      Dear Shobana,

While we conduct predelivery inspection and take necessary care in transportation, it is unfortunate that you have received a damaged product. Kindly message us your order ID, mobile number, and location details, to get in touch with you in this regard at the earliest.

Godrej Interio Customer Care

Jhut bol kar meko products sell kiya gya or aaj 2 month me 3 bar yeh washing machine kharab ho chuka he jis din delivery aaya usse din yeh products kharab tha maine replacement ka request dala wo bhi yeh nhe kiye fir Sales manager ne promise kiya he kvi apko problem nhe hoga agar hua toh me usse time Relplace krunga but again 2 month 3 bar kharab ho gya or technician ka behavior bahut he gnada he wo ek dam rude bol rhe he
        Please Ap replace krwaiye pls
        Technician Details Name - Amit Samanto
        Dear Customer,

I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience and would like to take this opportunity to resolve your complaint.

Kindly provide the complaint number & your mobile number so that I can resolve your issue on priority. In case you have not lodged a complaint yet, please do so by texting ‘Hi’ to [protected] on WhatsApp or calling us on our toll-free number[protected]. You may also log a request online here: http://bit.ly/2xLUhEi.

Lisa

Godrej Interio — Godrej Mosquito Hit Racquet

I bought a Godrej Mosquito Hit Racquet from Amazon. The bat stopped working after 5 months and I was well within the warranty period.

So I registered for a warranty claim on my mosquito bat but after the acknowledgement and address confirmation email there is no action for the past 3 weeks.
          I have not received any further call or email after the acknowledgement email.
          When I call customer care the call...
          1. No GST bill provided by the vendor he’s given me a kachcha bill. I am afraid he’s overcharged me. Please arrange to send me prover Godrej invoice.

2. Fitment not done properly as there is a dent in the pantry unit door handle.

3. Delayed delivery and installation. Took 08 days after booking.

4. There was no proper Godrej packaging material. The items came wrapped in bubble paper.
          br...

I got my kitchen interior done through godrej, agent being Ashish Singh from Alambagh Lucknow. He overcharge my for the product's, although he took the right measurements but provided products wrong, also the settings of the interior is very badly done. He didn't even care to check how the kitchen was set, now he isn't even responding to my calls, it's been more than a month. I got overcharged, got a very bad service done.
          Dear Pandey,

HI Team,

I have a Godrej Inverter AC which has an issue of water dropping in the room. I had done multiple servicing from Godrej but still the issue reoccurs after about a month. I had already paid quite some amount earlier but now it seems that it is a fault with the device. When we called the toll free number they said they can only book a new service appointment which is payable.
            I am disappointed as the issue is...
            I have bought the allure king size bed from retailer of Godrej Interior from Nagerbazar, kolkata .Within 2 months it’s internal box links is found to be lose and broken causing noise every time someone sits.I belief a cheaper local nonbranded player would have supplied a more reliable product.

I request a immediate repair

Contact-[protected]...

Godrej Interio — Warranty claim issue

Hi I purchased godrej hit mosquito racket from Amazon. It stopped working in 3 months.
            I was registered my product with them within stipulated period.
            Now I registered my warranty claim on their website as well as through email. Their phone number is inactive. But it's been almost 2 weeks now. I haven't received any response and replacement racket.

Please assist.

Darshan Satpute...
            I bought a Godrej Mosquito Hit Racquet from Amazon. The bat stopped working after 3 months and I was well within the warranty period.

So I registered for a warranty claim on my mosquito bat but after the acknowledgement and address confirmation email there is no action for the past 10 days.
            I have not received any further call or email after the acknowledgement email.
            When I call customer care the call...

The edges of mirror of almara started to damage
            Dear Herin,

Recieved damaged product.
              Change will take 10 days.
              Service centre not responding.
              Please take it back if it's taking 10 days.

Please call [protected] for further....
              I have purchased one godrej hydraulic bed 9 months before, hkwever from starting the bed hydraulic is not working properly. Please look into the matter
              Dear Vijeta,

Godrej Interio Customer Care

I have purchased one recliner before 3 yrs, but the recluner leatherite cover started tearing everywhere from 2 nd year onwards, and now it is totally damaged.
                Please look into the matter...

I bought a godrej centurion storwel from Shashi Ranjan enterprises pvt Ltd on 16th July 2022. Invoice no. ERS/0338/22-23.
                when I visit this store then store manager told me that select any of these which you like to bought. Then one of the almirah I selected but I want different colour which is not available on store. Then store manager told me that wait for 2-3 days I will deliver your products on your address from godown. He also insured me that I will deliver you perfect piece without any type of defects on product. After that he told me there will be refund policy, if you paid once you have to purchased the product. When I received almirah there was defects on that. Lock is not working properly.