Greendust.com, In Times Of Money Limited — Refund of money deducted from my bank account, without getting my purchase order

Rajkot, Gujarat, Gujarat, India
 nirav.limbasiya
Hello sir,

I m nirav limbasiya, i have purchased a product but before redirecting to bank site to the greendust.com, due to error my transaction not completed...

My money was deducted on 3-oct-2011, and after lots of calls and emails still there is no solution,

03-oct-2011 to transfer inb times of money limited
[protected]ig70078004 transfer to [protected] state bank of india wo 250.00

Plz help me

Comments

Hello Sir,

i have received one call from GreenDust regarding this post which is already resolved so i request to consumer complaints.in Team to remove this post as i have received my product which is working fine.

I am satisfy with the service of GreenDust.
Greendust is a site were people are frauded by the sellers, they are promising things but they are unable to fulfil those, i got call from them after around 12month about refunding issue, and they say we can refund if you post positive review that were posted negative after getting worst service from greendust.com, the site is absolutely not recommended for any one, please dont risk your money there.
Hello there,

I got the call from service representative, and i have confirmed the refunded amount that i was misunderstood with other payment refund,

Sorry for misunderstanding, greendust is a genuine site for online shopping.

very poor and worst services and not able to dispatch even after 14 days of order placed.I have to call every day to beg for my product

Ticket ID: 99797 Subject: Order #22453898 Department: GreenDust Support

Khasra-337, 1st Floor, Choudhary Satbir Complex, Sultanpur, MG Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    Greendust.com, In Times Of Money Limited - Refund of money deducted from my bank account, without getting my purchase order