Haldirams Salted Peanuts — moles in salted peanuts

manish matreja
a few days back i had purchsed a packet of salted peanuts by haldirams while eating it i realised 1 or two peanuts taste bad so i spitted it out on looking closely to i realised that there was something inside it ...
so i checked the rest of the packet properly on looking closely i found that one more of the peanuts in the pack has a mole sitting inside it.

next day i even called haldirams customer care # mentioned on the pack however their customer care dept doesn't even cares who is calling and whos not what 's the reason of the call as when i called that number the lady ho answered the call asked me what's the purpose of my call when i told her that i am calling to lodge a complaint she said she will transfer my call to someone which she did however no one answered . a couple of days later i got a call from haldirams asking me what 's my addrtess as soon as i told them that they hung up and never responded

Comments

In my packet of haldiram 'bombay chana' there was a human hair (of male hair size). :( yukk..

Giving false packaging date..

Packing Date on packet is in september 1st 2014, , , whereas we are still in aug 2014... Some body check the truth and take possible action.

Aloo bhujia with nonetable item like two black stick

I am Ashutosh tripathi from delhi 110096. I purchased the haldiram aloo bhujia . there fssal no. [protected]. this realty of big brand but his product is non etable . you making to fool .plz take action immediately other wise i will go consumer court .

thanks & Regards
Ashutosh tripathi

P-420 Kaji Nazrul Islam Avenue VIP Main Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700052
    Haldirams Salted Peanuts - moles in salted peanuts