3 Reviews
 Chemtech on Mar 7, 2011
Dear Sir,
I am staying in Thakur Village, Kandivali-East in multistorey building. The person staying one floor below under our flat complained about leakages in their flat coming from our flat. Since the construction was made by builder, we did not make changes, it was due to the poor workmanship by the builder. Still we did rectification under supervision by our society committee. The person who complained did not share the expenses (in our opinion he should have shared 50%). Again after a couple of years he started complaining. We feel the leakage is not from our bathroom. However we were ready to share the expenses but the fellow is not ready to spend money. Now he complained to the society and the Chairman stopped water supply to our bath room. Is it legal to stop water like this ? Is it fair to spend money on each complain made by some members?
Please reply.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0


Housing Society — stopped water supply

I am residing in a 2 BHK flat. The flat is in my name only and other flat owner requesting me to take the decision on this. There is a common water supply system for building. On the ground floor storage tank and at the terrace we have syntax tank and from this syntax tank water is distributed to all the flats.
As per the declaration agreement between Land owner and Builder, Terrace is belongs to the Land owner. Now Land owner wants to acquire all the flats. He stopped water supply (expects his flats) and locked the terrace area.
When we launched the complaint against land owner to the police, police saying this is a civil matter we can’t into the problem, might be bribe effect.
Can someone please reply to this thread on priority basis, because last 7 days we suffering from water, all the flat owner collecting water with labour-intensive from ground floor to 2nd, 3rd floor.
Please help us to resolve this matter on urgent priority
Hope you understand.
The police should have been acted on this immediately. Anyway, inform the registrar and file a case case against the builder collectively.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)

    Contact Information

    Add Company Information