[Resolved]  Hp — Non delivery of HP Gas

I booked gas for home delivery on 02.02.08 but till today 13.02.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call nobody received the call. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor name is Dipsikha Enterprise.

Vivekananda Chandra
Domjur, howrah.
West-bengal- 700405
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:55:31
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

HP Gas — Promised gift not delivered

Two months or so ago, I had received about three phone calls from HP company saying that I have won myself a gift from the company for being one of the select customers who have been fuel efficient ie saving gas by spending less and using less gas for our needs. In appreciation of this the company has selected few customers based on their gas booking history, including me. They took down our contact details and promised to send the gift by courier, although I insisted that I will produce my ID and collect it in person from their office/ Till today the gift is elusive and has not come to me. Could some official from HP please clarify this for me?
I booked gas for home delivery on 4.12.07 but till today 03.1.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call it show alwaya busy. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 602521
T Raj Kumar
D-310, Ganesh Nagar,
Complex Pandav Nagar,
New Delhi-110092.
I am HP Gas connection holder and my cunsomer # 620890, i booked gas 20 days back vide booking no 30296 at Manrath Gas, after so many reminder yet to recd.
sir
bhalswa j.j. colony A-5/201 mrs. guddi devi no.615200 hamara cyl.booking no.247104 i am no recieved cyl.
pls. roz hum phone kar 2 ke pareshan he sir abhi tak hamara cyl. nahi aaya