[Resolved]  HSBC — Non transfer of PF

I was on the payroll of Dell International Hitec City Madhavpur, Hyderabad from 08th March 04 to 07th May 06. I contributed towards my EPF as per the rule. My EPF no with Dell International was KN/24960/9534. Thereafter I joined HSBC Banjara Hills, Hyderabad on 08th May 06. My EPF no with HSBC Hyderabad is AP/37897/17941. I had requested for transfer of my EPF from Dell to HSBC in May 06. I have not yet received any confirmation regarding transfer of my EPF from your office.

On a personal enquiry from EPF office Hyderabad in August 09 I was told that there has not been any transfer from your office to Hyderabad office and the same is not reflecting in my statement of EPF account. I had sent my representative to the Bangalore office and he was told that an amount of Rs. 8278/- has been transferred on the 25th of December 06 vide cheque no. 127503. However he was also told that the amount transferred is incorrect and it should be more than Rs.30,000/- My personal records show that I had contributed around Rs.18500, the company also must have contributed as per the rules. Therefore the amount should have been more than Rs.30000.

I have been corresponding with the Bangalore office by emails/ telephone/ registered letter in the past but there has been no response. May I request you to kindly look into the matter and transfer the correct amount to my HSBC account no AP/37897/17941. I will appreciate if the things could be sorted out at the earliest since it is long outstanding.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Abhijeet Rawal Taneja

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Phone
    Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation [HSBC] Address
    52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001