HSBC Credit Card — they mislead me regarding hsbc credit card

sathishramu
i have recevied credit card from hsbc bank ,value of the card being rupees 50,000 thousand, while offering the card they said value of card will be one lakh and my spouse will get addition card for value of eighty thousand,they said their will be no annual fee & cash with drawal of 40percent and the repayment peroid will be 52 days.but what recevied credit card of value fifty thousand only for cash withdrawal interest will be from the day one. this is against what they offered me while offering card.so i want return the card please tell procedure to returning procedure of the credit card ,my contact no[protected]& [protected]

Comments

HSBC — Regarding credit card

Res.sir,
I the under namee and email holder humbly requesting here.
My HSBC account no.[protected].
Primary card no.[protected].
The HSBC bank has allotted only credit card no.to me but I have not recieved the credit card of HSBC till date.I have already informed the matter, yet no action has been taken.The bank employees from recovery dept.has been threating to me at my various contacting sources i.e email mobile phone etc. to deposit the dues against the credit card which I have not received..You are requested to stop the service and trasaction of the same and do not allow the trasaction of the said cards.
C.N.DHAYARKAR.

52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    HSBC Credit Card - they mislead me regarding hsbc credit card