HSBC India — MisBehaviour

Sachin Arora
This is regarding my recent conversation with HSBC's telecaller - Pooja, who called me to pay up my pending installment for September 2006. This loan will be finished by August 2010.

Earlier I had a talk with one of the CCE regarding this & she told me including this pending installment this loan will be finished by august 2010. The payment has already been adjusted with the end of loan. I have no problem answering any queries from HSBC's side, but i am really feeling sad about the way the Lady interacted with me.

She suddenly went out of the courtesy and said "end kisne deka hai? mughe installment ajj hi chaiye." I insisted her to speak with in the civilized limits but she kept of speaking like this for the entire conversation her words were, "You don't know anything. Appka is month ka cheque bhi bonce ho gya." I asked her abt the details of the bounced cheque, she said, " app Sachin Arora hi bol rahe hain na. hold for a while. main advocate se baat karvati hoon." and then she hanged the phone-up.

For your information, a person from HSBC's agegency named Horizon Credit MGT. Services collected a post dated cheque(Cheque Date-8th Oct. 2007) on 5th oct. 2007
How can HSBC's telecaller can say on 6th oct. cheque has been bounced when its date is 8th of oct? how can it be possible?

Till now, none of my cheque has been bounced, so how can someone just try a fluke to threaten me about my payments. I respected her for she was a lady, otheriwise I could have been harsh on her as well. Can somebody tell,"Is it what they call world's local bank"?

Sachin

Comments

HSBC is a very fraustating, i am victim also
Dear Concern, I am having hsbc account since last 10 years, but my experience with the bank's service is very bad, the customer care will never pick up the call even in emergency also. Without any information they used to debit the account etc. Today I have got the sms that Rs.1654.50 has been debited from my account, where as I have not given any cheque to anybody, then please let me know the transaction details. Even there is no outstanding in my credit card also which is again a useless card for me and I have not given any direct debit authorization.So what is that transaction and in this regard I had tried to call to the Customer Care atleast 30 times, but nobody has attended the call. Please arrange an urgent call back for me, otherwise I will knock the RBI as well as Consumer Fourm.

Pallab Chakraborty

52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    HSBC India - MisBehaviour