Hyundai Santro — poor service and rude behaviour
I purchased my santro Xing from M/s Orion Automobiles Gurgaon on 22nd March 2006. After my three free services are finished I agin visited the service centre of Orion Automobiles on 30th September 2007 after receiving a letter from Mr. Tejender singh (GM Orion). Mr. Rajkumar made the job card fro my car and withour informing the necessity of Total Body Cleaning. He told me that apart from The filter, Plugs, Engine oils, Coolant, Total Body cleaning has also to be done and for that he had charged Rs.1200/- from me. The total Bill was Rs.4450/- for the service. Mr. Rajkumar told me to sit upstairs till the car service will be done. I was waiting upstairs and suddenly i remembered that one screw of the stearing was loose and had to be tightened up. For the same when I went downstairs the security gard Mr. Dubey came there and shouted at me very badly and insulted me. I was waiting again upstairs. When I saw that the service had been done and the vehicle is going for washing I went there. One person came there and said that some work is left and therefore it cannot be washed at that time.Then in front of me he took the oil used to do the de-carbonising from my car and kept the sealed pack bottle in the bottom of the machine used to do the de-carbonising. Instead he took some old (used) oil from the bottom of the machine around 50ml and done the de-carbonising for not more that 2-3 minutes.when I asked him what he is doing he very rudely told me " KHADA HOKE DEKHTA REH, TU CAR CHALATA HAI YA YEH TERI CAR HAI"
I had few queries in this regard
1. When a consumer is paying around Rs. 5000 for service can't he stand infront of his vehicle?
2. Is the consumer going to the authorised service centre to get himself insulted?
3. How and why the person doing the de-carbonising stolen the oil used for the same when I had paid for the oil. Can he keep the oil?
4. This puts a doubt that during the service also the coolant, Engine oil, Break oil and other oils are also not changed and Still I had paid for the same.
5. Is the authorised service centres free to take money from the customers in the name of Total Body Cleaning, Engine polish, Car polish Etc when these things are not at all necessary and in no way they are
going to harm the performance of the vehicle
6. Orion does not even have the air compressor used to check the air Pressure in the tyre. They dont even check the air in the tyre.
7. there are around 50 items mentioned in the user booklet and the people doing the so called service doesnot check even 10 of them
8. I complained about the same to rajkumar several time but of no use.
9. After the car wash I objected several time to peole to clean the car and do the polish in the beading and the dash board but of no use and after several repeated requests when no action was taken i myself has
to do the polish on the dash board and on the beadings of the vehicle.
10. Mr. Rajkumar didn't gave me the customer feed back form at the time of billing and in front of me he filled the same and put it in the drop box. On the bill I mentioned that the service of my vehicle was very poor. Is Rajkumar authorised to fill the consumer feed back form on behalf of the consumer?
I am sorry to say that this authorised service centre does not care about the vehicle, instead they are there just to make money by one or the other way. I feel that I had been cheated by orion and am taking legal advice for the same. I will get my vehicle checked by some authorised mechanic and will check that whether the TB cleaning had been done or not and whether all the oils for which I had paid had been changed or not? In case I found any carbon and any other cheating with me I will move to consumer court for the compensation. I tried to call Mr. Jatin Mobile no. [protected], but he also didn't picked the phone on 30th sept. Orion service centre is just another service centre to make money from the consumer who had purchased hyundai motors and these kind of acts of the authorised service centres forces customers to go to private shops to get there vehicle serviced satisfactorily. I really doubt on the authonticity of the services done at orion!
I hope that an action will be taken against the concerned people ASAP
With Warm Regards
Mobile: +91 - [protected]
|6 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|