Hyundai Motor India
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Load

Hyundai Motor India related photos (760)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Hyundai Motor India Photos

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

Sir/Madam,
Complaint about MY Hyundai i20 elite Sports :

Vehicle No : KA18 Z 7017

Owner Name : Narayana M.

Vehicle run : 16300KM.

Complaint No 1 : Clutch plate Problem, Date : 28.09.2019.
Clutch plate and Clutch Master Cylinder replaced at Advaith Hyundai, Hassan, Karnataka.

Complaint no 2 : Clutch plate Problem, Date : 14.11.2019.
Clutch plate and Clutch Master Cylinder replaced at Kanchan Hyundai, Udupi, Karnataka

Complaint no 3 : Clutch Plate Problem Date : 19.04.2021.
Vehicle towed to Kanchan Hyundai, Udupi. Karnataka. Vehicle is there in the Show room..

I have purchased the vehicle in the year of 2019 March 29, with in 2 years my vehicle got replaced of clutch plate with master cylinder 2 times. My family was travelling in time of break of clutch plate. Also broken down in got section. 2nd time when we gone for Kanchan Hyundai, Udupi, they have given the promise that, the same problem will not repeat.
Now Dated : 19.04.2021 again the same problem happened for my vehicle, that also in got section, My family got struck in road and also in forest area. I have spent Rs.10000/- to reach my family to our destination. You have to compensate the amount. Brand new vehicle within 2 years this type of major issue, I decided that I don’t want the Vehicle, I need new vehicle to be replaced or else I will go for legal as well as put subject in media also

You can find the attachment for Confirmation of the issue.

If any clarification required for My Complaint cal me below Number
Mr. Manohar- [protected].

i can't attach the images of invoice and bills, give the email id i will send the same.

Regards.
Narayana. M..

I have placed an order to buy Hyundai Verna and payed to token amount in first week of Feb. The dealer assured me that he would be providing the vehicle in time frame of 1.5-2 months. Till date I haven't received the vehicle. Since I am a defence officer, I am buying the vehicle through canteen. The manager was not even aware of the canteen procedure and instead of me confirming him about it he was unsure. Finally I spoke the canteen officer and he confirmed the manager that the custom only is supposed to place order.
    Now everything including canteen transactions have been done but still the manager is telling about furthermore procedure and delays. It seems he ain't aware of in vogue rules and wants to work in his own comfort & time zone.
    Also along with the vehicle the sales executive told me to provide the car Mats, mud flaps complementary to which he is denying completely. He told me to pay Rs 4780 for RTO inspection, and when I crossed checked, the cost for RTO was only 1400 rest he was silently charging for mud flaps & mats. Really Hyundai such incompetent & unprofessional staff. I am regretting my decision to buy car from your brand. I could have bought simply Tata.

My car reg no is AN01R0911 &VIN Number
    MALC841GLMM271576
    Pls compensate & take apt action

Dy Comdt Nidhi Jaiswal

I have purchased Aura E on dated 13/04/21
      When j have booked this car dealer commit me they will give me 4000 corporate discount.
      But after purchasing dealer tottly denied and he said that you are not eligible for this discount.
      My question is : if I not eligible for this discount why you demanded my salary slip and office id Card, and why you mentioned on booked file corporate discount.

Awaiting for your response.

I Have purchased Hyundai venue car in the month of september, 2020. There is complain from the very first day. but service dealer said that there is problem in diesel because of not good quality of diesel. Now again the same situation we are facing when we have drive car in highway with a speed of 100 there is problem we are facing. we have given our car to service center at vapi (Divine Hyundai, Vapi) since 15 days but problem has not resolved and service manager said that give us 1 week of time we will replace the hardware part in diesel engine. After that he said that there is no warranty after fitting new hardware part in car.

I am very disappointing about service and Hyundai is big brand, It is such a shameless thing. I will not recommend to others to buy specially Hyundai Venue basic model.

I want total replacement.

I need answer on urgent basis.

Please look into the matter

Joy Lakra
          Attachments
          Tue, Apr 13, 3:45 PM (6 days ago)
          to [protected]@fairdealauto.co.in, [protected]@fairdealauto.co.inbr...

Service not satisfied and will not rectified. My vehicle is always in the service center

I booked Creta on 31st Jan21 with commitment to deliver within a 2 month time period but after approx two & half months there...

I had booked breeza along time ago and given the amount Rs.5000. Due to some reason registration got cancelled and now company is not giving the amount back. I have been calling hyundai company located in indrapuram multiple times but they always said the cheaque is not yet assigned. I have been calling Ms. Anjali multiple times but she is not considering my issue properly. I want to go legal now and will file a case as the company is not providing the cheque. I have given application twice but they are not addressing my issue. The hyundai showroom is in Indrapuram, ghaziabad. To whom so ever it is concered please look into it asap.
            By mistake i wrote breeza. But the car was creta

Car :I10 RED, reg no TN 50 M 9868
              Chass no: MALAM51CLDM427873
              ENGINE : G4LADM040676
              Name: Imayavaramban...
              Complaint matters:
              1)Delay in delivery of car constituting faulty commitment
              2)Delivering different color car...

I booked a car at Kun Hyundai Kondapur, Hyderabad branch paying the booing fee and they were so promising and confirming that they will deliver the car within waiting period which is 3 months. In between I trie to reach them and they are always changing the expectations and status from date to date. Finally I have completed 3 months and now they are saying and sending a message I may have to wait for 8 months. Very sour experience for my first dream car.

We have booked the car CRETA E with booking NO:-KKP244/20-21 on 8-jan-2021.the vehicle delivery commitment date has been crossed and it almost 100 days.but still the vehicle has not alloted for us.and still there is no confirmation of vehicle allotment date.so please look into and check whether they are going to allot the vehicle immediately are we need to cancel the vehicle.

Thanq.

I have purchased creta 2020 model on 13/06/2020. After 10 days of purchase i have noticed that right side ORVM is shaking...
                  I have booked i20 asta car red color at your dealer aakar motor valsad and booking payment done on dated 02/02/2021 and full...
                  My name is milan dineshbhai patel and from surendranagar gujarat. I have i20 sports crdi 2017 model and its registered as...

Hi team,

I am buying i20 car from bundi rajsthan.
                  The dealer is charging for 3000 handling charges and as transport department the charges are illegal and should not be charged addition to ex - showrrom price kindly help to waive those charges.

Name- Ruchi

Sent car at hyundai authorized showroom where they provided poor services against charges paid. Issue is escalate to hyundai...
                    I purchased Hyundai Aura from FPL Hyundai (Vadapalani, Chennai)
                    TN10 BL 7923 and took delivery of it on 17-Dec-2020....
                    Sir, I ve purchased my car on date 20th of jan 2021 .From krishna Hyundai Tezpur..Model i20 asta ...Due to some technical...

Dear sir
                    i am dayalal choubisa my car no. Rj12 ca8158 . My car on warranty period but your company not covered on warranty . Why not .
                    Please sir my car on warranty period covered request .

Form