Hyundai Motor India Customer Care
Hyundai Motor Company

Hyundai Motor India Customer Care

Hyundai Motor Company

TwitterFacebook
5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi

Contact Details

Registered Office & Factory

Irrugattukottai, NH No. 4, Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District,
Tamil Nadu - 602105

Hyundai Motor India Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
Survey No- 5/2 & 5/3, Opp. Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Ijjatnagar, RR District, Hyderabad- 500084

Central Regional Office 1

605, 20-A, Rattan Square Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Lucknow- 226001
Tel: +91 52 2671 4600
Fax: +91 52 2671 4611

North Regional Office 1
DLF Tower - B, 3RD Floor, Rajeev Gandhi, Chandigarh IT Park, Chandigarh - 160101
Tel: +91 17 2660 5000
Fax: +91 17 2660 5020

North Regional Office 2
G Business Park, D-34, 7th Floor, Subhash Marg, C-Shecme, Jaipur - 302001
Tel: +91 14 1663 5555
Fax: +91 14 1653 5544

East Regional Office 1
Benchmark Tower, 8th Floor, Plot No.G1, Block-EP & GP, Sec–V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Tel: +91 33 4006 0045, +91 33 4006 0051
Fax: +91 33 4006 0050

East Regional Office 2
4th Floor, Monal Tower, Opposite Assam Secretariat, G.S.Road, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
Tel: +91 36 1223 7891, +91 36 1223 7894
Fax: +91 36 1223 7890

South Regional Office 1
NP-54, Developed Plot, Thiru Vika Industrial Estate, Ekkaduthangal, Guindy, Chennai - 600032
Tel: +91 44 4220 4600
Fax: +91 44 4211 9530

South Regional Office 2
Gayathri 6-3-1239/2/B/1, Renuka Wnclave, Somajiguda, Rajbhavan Road, Hydrabad - 500082
Tel: +91 40 6463 1130, +91 40 6463 1132, +91 40 6463 1143
Fax: +91 40 2330 3566

West Regional Office 1
Business Square, A/102, 1st Floor, Chakala, Andheri-Kurla Road, Andheri – East, Mumbai - 400093
Tel: +91 22 4096 9000
Fax: +91 22 4096 9030

West Regional Office 2
1st Floor, City Mall, Unit NO. 11 – Shop 1 & 2, Mouje Bodakdev, Near Rajpath Club, S.G. Road, Bodakdev, Gandhi Nagar Road, Ahemdabad- 380054
Tel: +91 79 6613 3000
Fax: +91 79 6613 3017

West Regional Office 3
Sewani Plaza, 15/ 9B 1st & 2nd floor, Malviya Nagar, Opp. Raj Bhawan, Bhopal – 462003
Tel: +91 75 5673 3800
Fax: +91 75 5673 3888

View More Information...

Bad

Hyundai Motor India related photos (566)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

Hyundai Motor India — complaint on non issue of rc

Jishnu Jayakumar on Sep 17, 2019
I have purchased Hyundai venue with VIN- MALFE81ALKM034781 from Bohra Hyundai NIT Faridabad Haryana dated 4th August 2019. They(Bohra Hyundai) have informed me that they will give the vehicle RC within 20 days and I have submitted all the documents needed for RC on time.As I'am working in Public sector (Syndicate bank)as Manager and I got transfer from Faridabad to Guwahati, I have to move car as early as possible.I have reported the issue before 15 days to the concerned persons. Till today (17/9/19) Bohra Hyundai has not provided RC. I have contacted the sales executives, consultants and General...

Hyundai Motor India — accidental car sell as new car

deepikaashish on Sep 17, 2019
I have purchased a Hyundai grand i10 Magna crdi in my wife name Chandni w/o sachin gupta on[protected] today I went to Godawari Motors ferozepur road Ludhiana for the second free service of my car I showed them there was cracks in the paint on the roof of my car I realized the roof was repainted when I bought the new car from Godawari Hyundai Ludhiana I even examined the car from authorized painter from the market they said the roof is repainted so this is to your notice that I have been cheated from Godawari Hyundai Ludhiana so please compensate me and reply me otherwise i will sue the company...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Hyundai Motor India — grand i10 - service complaint

JSingh37 on Sep 17, 2019
I have been sending emails to the Hyundai Customer Services email address "CRService" and every time I get an email that the regional office or dealership will contact me.

I am not getting a satisfactory response on my complaint related to multiple issues I have faced till now due to services at different service centers.

I need a response from Hyundai. Given below is my complaint and response so far.

Hello Mr. Dixit,

I appreciate your response and as I have already mentioned in my previous email, I want a confirmation from the Hyundai...

Hyundai Motor India — no response from hyundai after booking on 1/07/2019

Rothin on Sep 17, 2019
My dream car HYUNDAI VENUE S 1.2 PETROL Lava orange has been booked on 01/07/2019 at Austin Hyundai, Patuli, Kolkata.Hyundai assured delivary will be August. Even they are unable to inform when car will be deliverd.
My sincere request to Hyundai to deliver the car on 27th september my brother's birthday otherwise i have to cancel booking. Hyundai is very reputated large car company hope you will see our expectation.

Rathindra Nath Biswas
[protected]...

Hyundai Motor India — part changed not up to the mark

Deep210773 on Sep 17, 2019
I am Dr Deepak Varma
I20 active is my car
Had problems with my silencer so asked Ujwal Hundai Nasikcity from where I had bought it 3 years back as the car was going for repair I suggested a paid service also
Took the vehicle informed about job work but by evening informed that part of silencer not with them hence just servicing done n returned the vehicle after 5 days got a call that part has come hence driver took the vehicle
Problem is after changing the scilencer the firing has changed n I can feel problems in pick up
Got in touch they said I need to come...

Hyundai Motor India — very bad service from hyundai india

muneshwar gawked on Sep 17, 2019
Dear Hundai
my name is Muneshwar Gawade, I'm based in panjim Goa.
i was a proud hundai Creta owner from last 8 months, till i got in touch of very very bad service from Bellad Hundai Showroom,

i got a problem in starting my car, when i was traveling out of state during, Ganesh Chaturthi festival with my family, I'm internally very much upset with services provided by Bellad Hundai Showroom

i have submitted my car on 9/09/209 thats almost 8 days back, they took 5 days to detect the problem in car and after all fake delivery dates, now they are saying...

Hyundai Motor India — delay in delivery of vehicle hyundai nios

neeraj582 on Sep 16, 2019
I had booked Hyundai Nios Sportz Vehicle thorugh Himavasani Cars Private Limited Hosur. I made the payment of Rs.11000/- through online mode on Hyundai India site. Remaining payment of Rs.741817/- was made by me on 30/08/2019 and the dealership assured me to deliver the vehicle by 02/09/2019 on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi if I make the payment on 30/08/2019.

To my utter dismay, the dealership told that due to STA approval pending, we cannot deliver the vehicle on 02/09/2019 and they assured that the vehicle will be delivered by 06/09/2019.On 6th September 2019, when...

Hyundai Motor India — delivery of venue

sshekhar99 on Sep 16, 2019
I Booked a Hyundai Venue 1.2 S Blue Color on 3-June-2019.

At the time of booking i paid the full down payment and the date of delivery committed to me was 30-June-19.

When i went on 30-June-19 for getting the delivery, the date was changed to 10-Jul-19, Again on 10-Jul-19 the date was changed to 22-Jul-19, When i again went on 22-Jul-19 the date for delivery was committed as 3-Aug-19.

On 3-Aug-19 i asked for the return of my down payment which was denied saying that it will take 21 days to process and in that time they can provide the vehicle and the...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Dealers

Hyundai Motor India — fraud, lied, manipulated scheme..

Raghu Dagar on Sep 16, 2019
Hi.

My Name Is Raghu Dagar I booked a car from Hyundai on 14 Aug19 with advance of 11k with garuntee delivery on 31 Aug19 the day of my wife's birthday.

Everything has been done:-
1. Documentation.
2. Loan Approvals.
3. Demand draft ready.

With no pendency I was waiting for the 31 Aug19 desperately as this was my first car in my family which i was so excited about to buy it on my wife's Birthday.

I am hugely Disappointed in Hyundai Services. Niether they can provide the car on the date even booking the car 17 days...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Dealers

Hyundai Motor India — services from surjeet hyundai sales center from indore madhya pradesh

[email protected] on Sep 16, 2019
1 - itemized billing not given by surjeet hyundai, indore, for the amount paid for vehicle containing vin - malc841clkm131988.
2 - rc number communicated 1.5 mth post delivery of vehicle. Without rc it is quite difficult to drive car in city.
3 - exchange vehicle customer calling multiple times and disturbing me.
4 - poor commitments by sales team specifically by mr. Lavanya gm sales. Most of time not receiving calls is the same behavior from him....

Hyundai Motor India — regarding insurance of verna make hyundai

Khandelwal Plastic Ind. on Sep 16, 2019
We purchased verna vehicle last year with and an insurance, but now when we are renewing the insurance we are not getting the benefit of no claim bonus although no any claims were applied. The mistake were made by the sales person who changed the name in the policy without telling us its consequences. So need its solution. If mistakes were made by your sales officer why we should bear loss....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Hyundai Motor India — harsh sound in verna engine

farid rizvi on Sep 16, 2019
Dear _,

I purchased a brand new hyundai verna from your dealer das motors meerut up india, upon driving the car, i discovered that there is a harsh sound in the engine.
After so many complaints and followups the manager of das motors meerut asked me to gave car back to the company for two days.

After i have given the car back to the company.. The problem still exist as it is with harsh sound in the engine.

I am very disappointed and shocked from what happened and i find the situation very irritating. New cars simply don’t do that.

Hyundai Motor India — hundai grand I 10 specil edition

Sudama Mahto on Sep 15, 2019

I am very very sorry to say you that i have given my car at your sunrise hundai pandav nagar, near mother dairy on 23 august for removed denting, painting and sticking the sticker. Your gm and advisor mr. Azaz have promissed me that he will done every thing within 10 days. As per him he have to finished work on 1 september 2019. But 20 days passed and your team has not finished the work.

I am paying to ola cab daily aprrox. Rs.1300/- from my home sector 110, noida to ats sector 109, gurgaon (Go and back). It means i have paid to ola = 1300 x 13 = rs. 16900/-...

Hyundai Motor India — stereo

Saddam Shajahan Shaik on Sep 14, 2019
Hi team,

Recently i went to coimbatore, in the middle of the road my car got trouble and its was not started.. So by towing i took my vehicle to service center and then they replaced the battery.. My stereo was working fine

1. My battery has fallen below 12 volts instead of 14 volts, but service center made me to buy a battery instead of charging the battery

2. I haven't used my car after that long drive for 2 months.. And my new battery got fully drained out... I gave my battery for charging.. And used

After that my stereo was not working...

Hyundai Motor India — hyundai creta clutch problem

prashnai369 on Sep 14, 2019
M having hyndai creta 1.6 manual transmission, bought in april 2018. After few months, observing clutch getting very hard. Lodge a complain to dealer, while free service. Got d car with no difference in clutch. Changed the service provider, clutch problem persist as i was facing. Again y'day changed another service garage (Hyundai dealer only) and insisted them very specifically, though clutch is still very hard. When their driver came to deliver the car, i casually ask him that, what u obsessed for the clutch, he said clutch is terribly hard. This is his very honest opinion. Still the service people...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Hyundai Motor India — I have booked hyundai venue model 1.2 kappa mt s for marriage gift but did not received

govindabansal1 on Sep 13, 2019

I have booked a venue car with registration number 2019-20/s1/bkg-202 on date 17 july 2019 and delivery was committed within 2 weeks.

But we have not received the car till today.

Please advised why we are not getting the car, if there is a problem in this model why booking was accepted.

Please help to get the car on very urgent basis as we are buying this for marriage gift. This is critically important and matter of our family image.

Please arrange it before 25 th of september.

Booking was done at savan...

Hyundai Motor India — regarding defective ac of hyundai verna

jaiveer singh dhama on Sep 13, 2019
I am using hyundai verna car rj02 cd 6649 which has provided to me by kajaria ceramics ltd.
And since 22/08/19 the a. C. Of the car is out of order then we complaint about it on 23/08/19 at hyundai authorized service center (Modern hyundai, alwar) and after checking the car the authorized person told us the defective spares are not available in the stock and after receiving the spares they will inform us.
On 26/08/19 we ask them regarding the availability of the spares then they told us to bring the car in the workshop again and then they told us same story that...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Hyundai Motor India — i20 sportz 2013 model - a/c not working after 30 mins drive

gswaghmare on Sep 13, 2019
From past 3 years, i am facing issue with i20 sportz 2013 model, wherein a/c is not working after 30 mins of drive and clutch got jammed. Then i have to wait for 15 mins and again continue the drive. Till now i have spend 25k to repair it. But, the issue is not resolved. Service center is asking for 35k to 40 k of expense the resolve this issue and not even giving guarantee for 100% resolution. This issue found with other i20 model of 2013, 2014 model.
I expect to hyundai should call back these model and correct the issue free of cost....

Hyundai Motor India — product defect

Azarudeenmunavar on Sep 12, 2019
I have purchased elite I20 asta optional variant from Advaith Hyundai Residency Road Bangalore on 6th March 2019 my two head lamp also getting sweat inside in the raining time please rectify this as soon as possible.my vehicle registration number is KA 53 MG 567
I want this to be rectified as soon as possible
Please exchange this under warranty.
I have serviced recently in trident Hyundai Kudlu Gate Hosur Road they are saying it’s common for all vehicles if it’s common i don’t want this car why Hyundai giving this type of defected vehicles.?...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Hyundai Motor India — venue sx (o)

Praful Korde on Sep 12, 2019
I did the booking on the launch day trusting hyndaion 27th may in wardha, it's been more than 3 and half month but i am not getting delivery. I am just getting the dates that car manufacturing is delayed.

Trust, i saw two cars of same model running in my city, when inquired with personal who borrow it he told me that he got delivery of car from same showroom with whole i was following.
If my booking was first it should be allocated to me as payment and everything was all clear.
It's been mentally harassment for such delays and arrogant service managers (Someone named...

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
Redbus
non operating of bus
(5 minutes ago)
Microsoft
pf transfer to my account ap/hyd/52091/3878 pending with with rpfc, hyderabad from long
(3 hours 3 minutes ago)
Olymp Trade
another scam during refund
(3 hours 42 minutes ago)
Jeeves Consumer Services
not solution provider heels company
(3 hours 45 minutes ago)
Mtk Services
fraud company asking me for money