Hyundai Motor India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 6, 2022

File a complaint to Hyundai Motor India

Having problems with Hyundai Motor India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hyundai Motor India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hyundai Motor India

Hyundai Motor India Website

Hyundai Motor India Head Office Address

5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Hyundai Motor India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 114 645

Hyundai Motor India reviews & complaints(6533)

I had given 3rd service of my Hyundai Creta car for service in your place. After a month or so my LCD started not working. I took to your centre and using a pen he tried to reset and said now it is fine and I can take it. Next day same issue not working. Again took it your centre and told to come back after a week. They called some lcd vendor and needs to take photographs and send it to Chennai for approval. This took almost a month and finally after so much phone calls they said 19k will be charged w/o bill and 40k with bill for board replacement. I was suspicious that something wrong here and then decided to check with other service centre. The response was so great and within a day they rectified at zero cost and it is working absolutely fine. This service center they are taking customer for a royal ride by bluffing the customers and the kind of response was very pathetic.
1st instance I had given for some dent repair. I had claimed insurance. Service centre insurance employee took rs. 2000/- cash separately to get the work done as he told this will not be covered under insurance and he is getting it done separately. This is the state of employees in this service centre . I think they are all hand in glove to loot customers.

Hi Team,
    My name is Sumit Rana
    I am resident of central Delhi and working in Delhi, and purchase creta car from Himachal pardesh home town.
    Purchase From : sant autowheels pvt ltd, Kangra-Himachal Pardesh.
    i have purchased Creta(SUV)car in march 26-2022 after five to six month, i am faced issue in the car, I visited service center regular and visited 3 to 4 times with the issue at Delhi Okhla service center Delhi....

1. I had serviced my Hyundai Verna at Nagashanti Hyundai, Belagavi, Karnatak on 14 Nov 22.
    VIN No MALCU41DLCM067499. VEH NO HR 51 AR 9816

2. The vehicle started giving problems which were not existing prior to the servicing. I complained about it to the dealer on 23 Nov 22 who promised that the problem would be resolved as soon as he gets the spare parts on 28 Nov 22. Thereafter he said that the spare parts would be available on 02 Dec. Then again there was a delay and the vehicle was not repaired.

3. I complained about this twice on the helpline of Hyundai Motors and they promised that the matter would be resolved which has not happened.

4. I paid Rs 12121 for repairs and servicing but am continuing to face the same problems and even new issues of the vehicle not starting which was not the case earlier.

Hyundai makes fun of emergency services provided in primium cars like Hyundai i20 N-Line N8.

Not able to connect to emergency services through provided facilities inside the car (bluelink).

Managed to connect through phone. Asked for all details which is expected to be available with Hyundai.

Still waiting for the services for more than an hour well within city limits.

I bought a i20 in December 2021 from Nrl Hyundai, agra.from the past 6 months my car is standing in my garage as company managers and service managers there is carbon problem in exhaust and there is some problem in adtf part in engine and from past six months they haven’t received from the company
        It’s not even a year and the car is under warranty still the company managers has no answers to the problem
        Company area manager Mr Amit and service manager Kashyap are behaving very rude
        So I want my complaint to be resolved asap
        Pls help

I gave my I20 car for servicing in Miyapur Hyundai show room, During the delivery i noticed the car dent at bottom of the front left side door, I asked the staff regarding the dent they started arguing with me the the dent was already there before giving to service, I have shown them the pics of car before servicing and after servicing but they are saying the dent was covered with dust.

For brief explanation you can call me on +91-[protected]

Bhargav

As you know very well about the slave cylinder issue. You team have taken initiative to fix this issue ?. I faced this issue for almost seven times and stranded with family members in Highways. Full of frustrations, leads to sell my car in few days.

Sir, respect fully,
              up -78 gv 9128
              mere gadi ke age ke dono tayer kharab ho gaye, meri gadi 5000 km. Drive hui hai but 1 st service hui, compny ke work sop adviser ne mujhe galat advice di ja rahi hai, mere gadi kahi nahi accedent hui hai aur na koi sopt lage hai, please mere tyres replace kare, taki mujhe court ka sahara na lena pade

phon no-[protected]

This is regarding my vehicle, that paint peeling off from the bonnet and tailgate . Request to repaint the affected portion of the vehicle without an extra cost to me. Details of vehicle as follows,
                Name- Sarang Asare
                Mobile No - [protected]
                Model - Elite i20
                Registration Number - MH49AS5268
                VIN Number - MALBL51BLHM485428

As I look towards Hyundai as customer satisfaction is more important and will take care of priority so I believe that you will resolve my issue.

Gave my car for bumper to bumper claim on Monday they told me that it will be done by Saturday, they called me on Friday and said Monday though it was a promise made by them for Saturday on Monday they again called and said Tuesday. I went there and they pushed me for getting the service done as they will get my car dropped by their driver. After pushing me I said yes, they then called me 15 20 times and said Thai it will be dropped on tuesday as my sevice was already happening from 4 hours. Their service coordinator Anmol in plot 59 Chandigarh industrial area called me 15 20 times and harrased me and my mother, asked me to pay more for the part which was already working and was damaged ny the service station.want to file a complaint for harrasement and my car is stil not delivered

Hyundai Motor India — Fake and lie commitment for booking

I booked a Hyundai Venue S Optional 1.0 Turbo iMT Polar White model Petrol at one of your dealership Koncept Hyundai - Green Park on 15th of September 2022, since then I am really shocked and disheartened to see the approach shown by your company in delivering my vehicle. The dealership is always promising me a new date to deliver the vehicle. First they told me that they will deliver within 15 days in Navratre as I need....

Respected sir
                    My creta car having an issue in tyre air bubble problem I have complaind many times to Mr Neeraj Prajapati service manager at Azamgarh Shiva Hyundai but he show shoulder cut problem and not replace tyre.

The case is still open, since July 2021 and a pending challan on the vehicle during the time vehicle was with HYUNDAI PAHWA.(Screenshot for the same has been shared with executives.)

No response from your team. My calls are not being answered and no reply on WhatsApp.

Request HYUNDAI INDIA to look into the matter and respond.

Awaiting a positive response.

Sir, i bought my hyundai Venue on 08 Sep 22 from Harsh Hyundai Rewari. This is my first Hyundai car having registration no. HR26 EW 5238 . Unfortunately on 9 Sep 22, the car met with an accident, A bull suddenly came in front of the car and got collided (photo attached). The damage was quite heavy and it requires replacement of parts, rubbing and painting. The interior of the car is intact except the airbags which were operated during collision....
                        Sir, i bought my hyundai Venue on 08 Sep 22 from Harsh Hyundai Rewari. This is my first Hyundai car. Unfortunately on 9 Sep 22, the car met with an accident, A bull suddenly came in front of the car and got collided (photo attached). The damage was quite heavy and it requires replacement of parts, rubbing and painting. The interior of the car is intact except the airbags which were operated during collision. On 10 Sep 22, i handed over the...
                        Sir
                        I Nishant Singla resident of Sangria Mandi Dist Hanumangarh purchased one Hyundai Creta EX model (Diesel) bearing reg no HR 06 AW1355.
                        2. On 30.08.2022 i visited Raja Hyundai Bathinda-151001 to get the routine service of my car.

3. The technician of Raja Hyundai create some defect at the time of service of my car due to which heavy noice and knocking started in car. The service representative after resolving...

Paint has started peeling off from nearly 3 years from now from hyundai i20.
                        Looks like it is manufacturing issue. Need Hyundai customer service to repaint the car.

Registration number - HR51BD7217
                        Owner - Raj Kumar

Mail 2 : Fw: Breakdown of creta GJ18BN 5051, VIN MALPC811VLM014179
                          From: DEVANSH ZAVERI on Fri, 04 Nov 2022 11:32:48 Add to address book
                          To: You & 2 others | See Details
                          To whom so ever it may concern

I am really surprised as I have not received any reply from your side for last 13 days for the trail mail.
                          I have read of many such cases which shows the flaw in your DCT system and failure of parts...

I have already send the mail to dtm Hyundai delear dehradun and company mail I'd and WhatsApp many time related my RC but no response last 2 years. I my very highly mentally harassment to financier side and dealer side every day. So please resolve my problem on urgent basis.
                          Narender Kumar

Dear sir i purchaged a car Creta 1.5 MPi Ex dt 23 sep 2022, Dealer provide vehicle No UP72BR2415 at date 21 oct 22 but RC not provided me by dealer yet and This Vehicle no UP72 BR 2415 not also registered online. Please find attachment and do needful. regards