[Resolved]  Hyundai Verna — Trip meter

I was excited when seeing the brochure that promised a trip meter in the VTVT model. At least now I would be able to monitor the fuel consumption when driving. On delivery I found that though there was a trip meter, the 'consumption' function was not included. Complained by email and told to contact the local service station in Visakhapatnam but they could not help. Once again complained by email and told by the company,
"As regards to your concern, we would like to inform you that some of the equipment operating descriptions referred to may not apply to the particular vehicle with which this manual is supplied.
Further we would like to clarify to you that this average fuel consumption feature is not applicable to the complete range of domestic market and the same was discontinued from further new owner’s manual editions."
Then why do they take payment for something that they do not deliver? The only thing that I have received is the above jargon taught at every neighbourhood MBA school.
Be warned...
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hyundai Verna — USB PORT

I HAVE HYUNDAI VERNA 1.6 SX (O).FROM APRIL 2012.THE USB PORT IS NOT WORKING FROM NOVEMBER 12.I COMPLAINTED AT V3 AUTOMATIVES PVT.LTD PERUNGUDI.THEY SAID WE HAVE PLACED THE ORDER IF IT IS COME,WE WILL CHANGE IT .WHAT A ANSWER!.SO HYUNDAI PEOPLE I AM VERY PROUD ABOUT YOUR SERVICE &YOUR PRODUCT.THANK YOU.

Hyundai Motor India Phone
    Hyundai Motor India Address
    5th & 6th Floor, Coporate One (Baani Building), Plot No.5, Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110025