[Resolved]  ICICI Direct Online trading Account — Account locked without any notification

I have online trading account with ICICIDirect.com and suddenly they have locked the account from doing any trading. When I spoke to the ICICI Customer service, they said the reason is the KYC document was not submitted.

I asked them when did they inform me, they claim that they are popping up some window when I login to the ICICIDirect.com. Very honestly, I never saw such a popup when ever I login to ICICIDirect.com. I tried disabling the pop-up blocker, but there was no such pop-up message. But they simply claim that I am wrong.

Now that the account is blocked, and don't know when they will enable even after receiving the documents, my money is blocked over there. I don't know where I have to complaint this issue.

There is no problem in submitting the documents, had it been properly & timely intimated. The question is how can they lock any account, without proper intimation to the customer. Not sure, if this problem was faced by any body else.

Can you please check on the same?

Thanks and Regards
Murali
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:09:09
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

WHEN I mr.reddi sekhar reddy ENTERED 3 TIMES RONG PASSWORD TO LOGIN MY ACOUNT SHUDENLY LOCKED MY A/C, BUT NOW WHEN I CHANGED PASSWORD ONLINE SITE IS SHOWN SUCSSESFULY AFTER RELOGIN IS SHOWN ACOUNT LOCKED BECAUSE HOW TO UNLOCK MY A/C PLEASE SEND TO MY MAIL OR DO THIS UNLOCK AND SEND IT MESSAGE MY MOBILE

ICICI Direct Phone
    ICICI Direct Address
    Raj Palace, A1/15 Sector H, Purania Chauraha, Aliganj Lucknow, Aliganj, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226024