[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — Regarding DND Service

I am Shiv Shankar and I am a subscriber of Idea Cellular Pvt. Ltd.

My cellular Number is [protected].

On my phone, I have request for the DND Service and the same is activated from last 3 to 4 month.
But still, I am getting calls and SMS from the different business vendors.

The nature of my job does not allow me to pick any call or any SMS (that is why I have activated the DND service)

I have called to the customer care service of Idea Cellular Pvt. Ltd., and nothing has been done till date.

Comments

Regarding DND Service
I am Tanmay Parekh and I am a subscriber of Idea Cellular Pvt. Ltd.

My cellular Number is [protected].

On my phone, I have request for the DND Service and the same is activated But still, I am getting calls and SMS.
Please do not disturb by company's phone & sms
Not all complaints are reverted by the customer care as I have experience myself at times. You should call the grievance cell of Idea which is area specific from the website and talk to the concerned personnel.

Thanks and Regards

Anish
I am manoj kumar My cellular Number is [protected].

But still, I am getting calls and SMS from the different business vendors.

i sending you this mail regarding of DND service pls stop unwanted call and SMS on My number [protected] i will thank Full to you
Regarding DND Service
I am varaprasad mutyala and I am a subscriber of Idea Cellular Pvt. Ltd.

My cellular Number is [protected].

I am Jayprakash Jagwani and I am also a subscriber of Idea Cellular Pvt. Ltd.

My cellular Number is +91 [protected]

On my phone, I have request for the DND Service and the same is activated, i got there sms ...

But still, I am getting calls and SMS.

please help me out.

Thanks and Regards

Jayprakash
Dera Coustomer Executive
I am member of idea family since last seven year. My DND services was activated 2 years back. But now I ma getting lots of SMS-push message, phone call . Today I recievde 28 smd exapmple.
sender-[protected]
sender-TD-UNICON CONTACT person in sms [protected]
Sender-TD-3BHK NO [protected]
sender TD-Settlers
Like that. Pl activate DND service effectively. I called coustomer care he told. It is active ref no 98367566 but no positive response.
looking forward better service
Mohammad zubair khan
Dear Customer,

The listed issue is not related to Unicon Investment Solutions (www.uniconindia.in). We request you to kindly get in touch with the concerned company for the resolution of your issue.

Best wishes,