[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — MIssed Calls Alert

I have been using Idea Mobile for last more than 7 years, Every month I recive a message from Idea that Rs. 15/- have been deducted from your account for Missed Call Information Alert, but till I have not received a single message from Idea when I am travelling or whenever I am out of coverage area, Infact My Clients or my friends inform me that I was not reachable when they had called me.

Idea Cellular Company has been deducting the amount of Rs. 15/- for last more than 12 months but are unable to provide me the service,

I donot mind paying but I need the service on urgent basis, and are they going to reimburse the talktime wihich they have deducted till date. My mobile number is [protected]

Comments

Idea Cellular — Deduction of amount Rs.92/- without concern

On September 17, 10 Rs.92/- (Rupees ninety two only) has been deducted from my main account balance by activating three promos without my concern.

I want to refund the same amount to my main account balance

Idea — Messages and miss call

I the idea prepaid user from last 3 years suffering from the teriffic problem from last 10 days a person of mobile no[protected] msg me . I already spoke to idea customer care but to no avail they are not helping me to find the person details .In this matter pls help me out or i have to cancel my idea no .

Idea — missed calls and message

i am receiving the daily missed call and messages from last 3 days from idea number [protected].Plz check and take the action against him asap
any query against may be informed me at [protected]

Idea — Miss calls and messages

I am getting calls, miss calls and messages from [protected].I warned him not to call and message still he is doing that.He got my number because i bought this SIM card from his shop.

Idea Cellular