Idea Cellular — deactivate jokes pack

aastha chaturvedi
i, by mistake subscribed to a jokes pack which costs me rs.15/mth.and now i want to deactivate it.how do i do it???plz help me.

Comments

adult joke — Pls deactivate adult joke service in my cell

dear sir or medom,
My cell no. is [protected] so in my phone adult jok service has activated and i want to deactivat to this service & i m too tired to deactivate this.
so pls help me to deactivate adult jok service in my cell

faithfully
Himanshu Agrawal
By mistake i subscribed to daily joke pack which cost me to 30rs month. please i want to get rid of this problem.
i, by mistake subscribed to a devotional pack from 55456 which costs me rs.15/mth.and now i want to deactivate it.how do i do it???plz help me.
hello, By mistake, I have activated monthly jokes a month ago, so there is reduction of 5o Rs per month, plz convey me the toll free number for deactivation
by mistake i subscribed daily joke pack which costs rs 30/month. even i send sms several times for deactivation, but it does't work.
idea customer care services is a scrap
dear sir,
Pl deactivate Sms joke pack(7days).my number is [protected].

Rgs,
Ravi
dear sir,
i had by mistake activated SMS joke pack and adult joke pack on my mobile.I have tried many times deactivating it it is just not happening.Pl Deactivate this two packs on my mobile and any other service activated also
my number is 91-[protected]

Thank You...

Idea Cellular — Joke pack

I had by mistake activated joke pack and adult joke pack on my mobile
Pl deactivate SMS joke pack(Daily) and adult joke pack(Daily) both charge me 3 rs a day.Also If any other services are available on my mobile Pl deactivate them to.
my number is 91-[protected]
Thank you.
I had activated Rs. 349 plan in my idea 4G mobile no. [protected](up west ) but my balance is deducting from main balance. And also if any value added services are activated kindly deactivate all.
Abhishek Shukla
I am getting joke from 51998 and deducting 3 Rs per joke... I have not activated any service .. Idea is bluffing with the customer... Rajesh kumar ..This is wrong way of making money this is really shameful for such a company...

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011