[Resolved]  Idea Cellular — dnd

sir, i registerd dnd in[protected]., reference 33246142
mobile [protected].
but iam getting unwanted sms like from 57575

Comments

i am writing this mail on the behalf of my friend, this is regarding for unwanted calls, you are requested to please stop all promotional activity calls on this number[protected]

regards
manoj
I am getting Service message many times daily from 53129 etc..I have already registered for DND.
My moble no is [protected]
I am really pissed off with the promotional calls and SMS that i get every hour in my no. I lodged the complaint on 7 may2009 but there is no change. Pls put a stop to all these unwanted calls and SMS at this number [protected]

Annie
i am writing this mail, this is regarding for unwanted calls n Adult SMS, you are requested to please stop all promotional activity on this number [protected].
Please register my number ([protected]) into DND list i tried thorugh your site but there is some problem. So i request you to register me for the same.

Shweta
ngfnbdg
please register my number [protected] for the DND list. the site which the company offers is in real bad state, either update the site or dont send unwanted mesgs.
please register my number [protected] for the DND list as soon as possible. The service provided by the company is not appreciable at all. I dont want any service messages or unwanted calls from now on otherwise I will sue the company.
Please register my number ([protected]) into DND list. I tried thorugh your site(IDEA) but there is some problem. So i request you to register me for the same.
Please register my number ([protected]) into DND list. I tried through the IDEA website but there is some problem. So register me for the same. I dont need unwanted calls and sms it has to be stopped immediately.
Also the IDEA network gets down once in everyday.If it continues I will have to try some other network.
The site is always under maintenance. It's better to call the Customer care..
4th of April activated the DND for my mobile number

even after 45 days also i use to get the calls and sms from Idea telemarketers.
In our working atmosphere when i am getting such a call is too much of disturbance.

the following are the complaints which i made of idea complaints cell

5 th of June 1-[protected]

15of June 1-[protected]

22nd of June 1-[protected]

23rd of June 1-[protected]

1st of July 1-[protected] by e-mail

17th of July 1-[protected]

22 of July 1-[protected]

28 of July 1-[protected]
Sir, As U have provided 150, 200, 500 sms, free per day..
Plz provide us an option or num to check our sms count of de day.
Hello Sir/Madam
This is Ashok kumar s/o Sh Suresh Garg
Address - ward-10 Painter Market Near Budhram Chakki wala Barwala District Hissar Haryana
Pin Code 125121
My mobile no. is [protected].
Kindly submit a report of Do Not Distrub for my no [protected].
I sure you will register my complaint now itself.

Date...[protected]
sir i called to coustmer care for DND de-activation but one of your agent re-activated DND request at 11:38, 03/06/2015.

SR No. 1-[protected]