[Resolved]  Idea Cellular Ltd — Charging of unwanted/requested Game Box Service RENEWAL

My Mob. No.[protected] .On 16.09.10 I have received a SMS reading “ Your daily Idea Game Box subscription has been renewed.You have been charged Rs.5 for 1day.To unsubscribe SMS UNSUBGBX to 55435.Sender: BL- Indiagam.”
Immediately I had sent SMS to UNSUBGBX to 55435 for not to renew. Since then I have been charged Rs. 5per day from 16.9.10 to 20.09.10 while I never requested /utilized for any such service .
I had DND Services on my mobile since 2007 with Unique ref. No. 33975530 but from 2008 I am receiving unwanted calls and SMS and repeated reminders with customer care they are also not willing to apply the DND services and making false directions /informations some times also switch off the phone line it can be verified from the records. Now I am disturb.
You are requested to help me for refund of money charged , application of DND Services and amount of phone call I had been charged by customer care during complaint .
Amod Chandra Kaushik
KI-90, Kavi Nagar,
Ghaziabad
Mob. No.[protected]
DATE 20.09.2010

Comments

i have faced same problem. wat is the solution to this
respected sir,

I want information about Idea no :- [protected], i want 1) full name of owner
2) full address of owner
3) If try to find age also that person.

Please help me

please give me details immediately

DIVYA
My Mob. No. [protected] .On 05.10.10 I have received a SMS reading “ Your daily Idea Game Box subscription has been renewed.You have been charged Rs.5 for 1day.To unsubscribe SMS UNSUBGBX to 55435.Sender: BL- Indiagam.”

I had never subscribe for the daily Idea Game Box.

Immediately I had sent SMS to UNSUBGBX to 55435 for not to renew but SMS remains pending. Since then I have been charged Rs. 5per day from 05.10.10 to till date while I never requested /utilized for any such service .

You are requested to help me for refund of money charged, I had been charged by customer care during complaint but the customer also could not help out from this unwanted charge.

Shri Marcel Lepcha
Mob No-[protected]
Shillong-01
i too have the same complaint my number is [protected]
I too got the same problem o[censored]NSUBGBX to 55435 and every day 5 rupees from my account has been reduced.Could you try to help me to get out of this issue please? My number is [protected]( Cellular).

Idea Cellular Ltd — unwanted charge

my idea no is [protected].
From 23/11/2010 daily Rs5 charging me for gamebox activation. But i never subscribe for that service. On 1/12/2010 i get msg 'Your daily Idea GameBox subscription has been renewed.You have been charged Rs.5 for 1 day. To unsubscribe SMS UNSUBGBX to 55435'. Then send that sms to that no but msg is not sendig. Every time is coming that msg failed.
So now what to do me.
I talk with cc and i visit my idea gallary but i don't get any responce from them.
I call to cc at 198 &12345 they give me the ghatkopar(E) address but there is no my idea store. That store closed before 3-4month ago
There no use of customer care.

Idea Cellular