Idea Prepaid Card — puk code

nitin kaj
my number is [protected]. my mobile asking PUK code. please tell me what i have to do

Complaint comments  190 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Idea Prepaid Card — number disconnected

my number has been disconnected
please active my number [protected]
My mobile number is [protected].
I am not requested for dialor tone.
Every month Rs.30=00 deducting for dialor tone.
Please stop the dialor tone and do not deduct for dialor tone.
my sim asking puk code my number is [protected]
my mobile asking puk code my mobile no. is [protected] please tell me what i to do just call my another no. [protected] my e mail id is javedali92@yahoo.com
give me puk no. of this no.[protected]

Idea Prepaid Card — mony cut without reason

your service hasbeen useless they cut my 69rs in2days without any reasion so pls solve my problem
my no is [protected] pls call me & give me reply.
My idea number is asking PUK code and my no is [protected] where can i get my PUK code?
my sim asking puk code my number is [protected]

Idea Cellular — SIM Card Blocked and My Number Activated on Third Party SIM

My Mobile Number is 91.[protected] and i am customer of Idea Cellular UP (East), Since last evening (i.e 6th April) my mobile was showing SIM Registration failed, when i called up my colleage he informed that my number is working and somebody else is picking up the phone, On Dialling my number i found that the number is working with some Mr Saurabh, On Further enquiring he told me that his phone was lost and he had given request to idea to issue him new SIM with same old number but due to fault of idea my number has been activated on his New SIM and my SIM is showing as Registration failed.

I have been continuously calling Idea Customer Care since last evening to which they were saying that problem will be resolved by 9 o Clock of 6th, but the same has not been rectified till now. I am contemplating legal action against idea for loss of privacy and hardship caused due to same.

Please help me out in this matter
idea sim puk code [protected]
[protected] PUK CODE
i am the customer of your esteemed idea. and i want idea PUK no . and ma no is [protected] idea pco.
my idea mobile sim card number is[protected] plz give me my puk number
my freinds pankaj's idea mobile lock the phone by puk code method, so i want to puk code for this mobile no. [protected]
i m the costumer of Idea & my cel is asking for PUK code
plz tell me my PUK code as soon as possible
my no.: [protected]
my idea no is [protected] nd i desperatly need my puk code...idea customer care is not responding
my mob no is [protected] i need my puk code, how can i get it
I am an IDEA Prepaid customer.
My Sim Card has been blocked and is asking for PUK code. PLEASE HELP!!! my Idea no is [protected]
Please can you provide me with my PUK code.PLEASE!!!
puk code