Idea Prepaid Card — CALL NOT ALLOWED

then i call second time customer care and after call they told me sir this problem is not repair via call you just visit our idea shop they can help you. tomorrow i visit idea shop and told her to problem he told me sir this is very hard problem so you wait for a minimum 19hrs to solve this problem. But this problem is not solved in 19hrs they take hole 3 working days but still same problem they give me a sr no.[protected],[protected] for complain . I AM VERY SORRY IDEA I DO NOT BUY ANY OTHER CARD FOR YOUR COMPANY AT-LEAST INFORM ME WHERE I GET RIGHT SOLUTION AND MY SERVICE IS READY TO USE. PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THIS IS NOT ONLY MY PROBLEM ANY OTHER PERSON IS FACING THIS PROBLEM.

LAST PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM (MOB:[protected])

THANKS

Comments

idea card — call not allowed

i am sonu singh malik and using idea card no [protected] and for the last week i cannot make call from my mobile i regestered two times but noaction take from the company side.
so for this please active my card as soon as possible or after this week i go to the consumer court and file a complaint againt with compoensation of rs.1000000 bec all my personal and business no is make from this mobile only.

lots of loss in my business due to this .
sonu

Allready i have a duplicate prepaid sim befor one month
but this sim not activated.sim serial no[protected] HLR.SIM NO.[protected].
Please activaate the sim.
contact no:[protected].