[Resolved]  Idea Sim Blocked — Idea SIM blocked without knowledge

I am using Idea SIM from last two years. My cell number is [protected] (Pankaj Ikhar).
On 19th March my cell outgoing had been blocked. I got information from one of the call guy that you have blocked my card due to negative verification.
But I have not got any call from idea. If I am asking something to call centre guy and he will be able to block my SIM then Is this a way to treat your customer.
Without asking anything to customer if you are blocking his SIM I think this is very rude behavior to the customer especially when I am using IDEA from 2 years.
I suggest to you that please do necessary action on this. Please start my outgoing. There is no point in submitting same papers again. Only thing you can achieve through this is giving headache to your customer.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Respected sir i have loss my sim from my pocket so sir please block the sim imidetly mobile number is given blow-----[protected]
i am using my idea sim last 2 months in dubai.yesterdaymy sim was sudenly blocked.what should i do for removing the block.my no.[protected]
he my sim is blocked withought a reason pzzz activate karow my no is [protected]
rammuin singh
shribhagwat singh
my mobile no is [protected] the PIN BLOCKED I WANT PUK CODE.
only idea sim have "sim blocked" problem. and idea asks for Rs. 110/- for sim replacement with the same mobile number. this is only "GALLABHARU DHANDA" "ONLY LOOT" and nothing more.

Idea — sim blocked without information

sir,,
i purchaged idea sim on 27 dec 2010....and submitted all document to retailer..but after 4-5 days my sim blocked without information ... i m helpless...i had call to retailer and costumer care but they are nor listen to me neither help me...............
my mombile no is blocked plz un blocked this number [protected]
My sim pin no is blocked but i don't know my security no
My sim pin no is blocked plz how do deactivate the pin blocked no
this number [protected]
[protected] this no. s blocked. what to do?
my sim was not work .please check my number...my sim no.[protected]. (h7) fast..., , , , , , , , , , ...

Idea Cellular