[Resolved]  India Post — NO STATUS OF DELIVERY OF CONSINGMENT

THE CONSIGNMENT NO EE[protected]IN was booked on 27.09.2007 from Vadodara to Pune...It has not yet been delivered and there is no stsus showing in the sate also...I am not getting any reply from your post office also..In this consignment there was a Deamand draft for my corse fee and I will loose my 1 year in my educational carrier due to this error from your side...Will have to approach consumer court if I do not get any reply...Revert asap...
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Academic — not finding status of the delivered post

I had dispatched a letter through your speed post srvice from Hindu Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi on 02.07.2008 for sikkim university, Gangtok. But I am unable to trace out the delivery information. itherefore request you kndly to trace and inform me on above address.
Thanking you.
K K Choudhary
Sir my consignment no. CD[protected]IN.. .Booked on 14/08/20.at Hauz khas SO to deliver at Dhanbad HO .But no status has been updated after 24/08/20 . Please look into the matter .
Sir my consignment no.ET[protected]IN.. .Booked on 07/009/20.But no status has been updated after 16/09/20 . Please look into the matter .

My consignment has dispatched from Air LGBI AP TMO on 1st of October. There is no details after that. Please let me know the status of my order and what is the expected time it can be delivered. Thank you

India Post