Indian Overseas Bank — Updation of mobile number

gshri11 on Oct 18, 2012
I am having internet banking activated on my account. At the time when i applied for internet banking, i had also given my contact number. But same is not updated on my account. My e banking account got temporary locked and to reset the password its asking for mobile number to be updated. I tried calling the number and email id provided in the website, but got no response. Its urgent for me to be done.
My account number is- 19901000013419

Complaint comments  117 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi I am V.Saravanakumar from Karur.I was opened my account in PALAYAM BRANCH near my living place. I just want to update my mobile number in my account transaction. I did not receive any sms alert during amount withdraw from ATM and bank. Please update my mobile number as soon as possible.

My account number:[protected]
My mobile number:[protected]

HAI, I'M KARTHIK FROM TIRUPUR... I was change my mobile number, i'm already informed my branch.. but no responsed for that, i give an a request form for 2 times but no changes... MY A/C NUMBER IS [protected]... MY OLD NUMBER IS [protected]... PLEASE CHANGE TO [protected]...
Hi I am Leo Selvakumar From Palayanur.. I was opened my saving account in SANKARAPURAM BRANCH.. My mobile number is Missing.. S I want to Change My Mobile Number.. My A/C No Is [protected]. My Old Mobile number is [protected].. I Want to Change This number [protected]..

go to nearest iob atm to update your new mobile number.
People do not give away your account number so easily and that along without ID details. This website isn't https also(secure).
HAI, I'M Satheesh FROM Erode... I was change my mobile number, i'm already informed my branch.. but no responsed for that, i give an a request form for 2 times but no changes... MY A/C NUMBER IS [protected]... MY OLD NUMBER IS [protected]... PLEASE CHANGE TO [protected]...
Please sir i m request to u my ac resitrate mo no [protected] pleese change my mo no and new no [protected] this is my id prof

dear sir
my name is jahirhussain my ac no [protected] my registered mobile no was 919443263778 please update my new mobile no
00973-33177994 because when i am using add payee account requiring mobile number .so i cannot do the fund transfer.

My name is THIRUMALAI SELVAN, i have the saving account at Thiruvanmiyur Branch, Tamil Nadu .My Account number is [protected], Registered Mobile number is 0091 [protected]. Please update my new mobile no is 0091 [protected].
Thanks & Regards,

S.Thirumalaiselvan,
This is Pradeep Narayanan now i am in UAE last month i opened NRE account from here i registered number is with out country code so not received any OTP sms at during the NET BANKING transaction kindly update the number add activate the sms aleret ASAP with country code

PRADEEP.N
INDIAN OVERSEASE BANK
A/C NO-[protected]
SALIYAMANGALAM BRANCH

Mobile No-[protected]

Thanks Regards,
Pradeep.N
Hai i am Murthy from vellore... I was change my mobile number, i'm
already informed my branch.. but no responsed, no changes... MY A/C NUMBER IS
[protected]... MY OLD NUMBER IS [protected].. PLEASE CHANGE TO
[protected]...
iam waiting for remaining 14000 amount refund otherwise i will complaint CYBER CRIIME
HAI, I'M RAHUL FROM INDIRAPURAM... I was change my mobile number, i'm already informed my branch.. but no responded for that, I give an a request form for 2 times but no changes... MY A/C NUMBER IS [protected]... MY OLD NUMBER IS [protected]... PLEASE CHANGE TO [protected]...

I am a customer of our branch and My Account is [protected], Name FAYASDEEN .J .I WANT TO CHANGE MY CONTRACT NUMBER .

REASON: I went to foreign my india contract number is not working .. so please change my contract num as early as possible .. and my number is [protected] country UAE, ,
My name is D. Dinesh Kumar, i have the saving account at Allapuram Branch, Branch Code - 634 Tamil Nadu .My Account number is[protected], Please update my new mobile no is +91 [protected].
Thanks; Regards,

D.Dinesh Kumar

My name is M.HARIPRASAD, i have the saving account at Pune-cantonment Branch, pune
.My Account number is [protected], Registered Mobile number is [protected].
Please update my new mobile no is [protected].

& Regards,

M.Hariprasad

My name is G.SUBASH, i have the saving account at CENTRAL SECRETRIATE Branch, CHENNAI
.My Account number is [protected], Registered Mobile number is [protected].
Please update my new mobile no is [protected].

& Regards,

G.Subash

mobile; [protected] email id; gsubash1988@yahoo.com
Dear Sir/Mam
My name is Karam Chand Dogra, I have a saving account with your Chennai Branch
(AC NO. [protected]).
My registered my mobile no is [protected] and I am requesting u please change my current mobile no and add my new no [protected].

Karam Chand Dogra,
email id : kcdogra@gmail.com
Sir, I am satyapraba A .I have accout in nazareth branch inthoothukudi district. My. Acc.no is [protected].My old mobile number [protected] is missed.my new mobile number is 787174854. .pls update my accounts details via my mobile. thank u
Dear sir

I am Karthick my account number [protected] i already submitted my documents and mobile number ([protected]) in my branch i need SMS alert for that same number so kindly do the needful

763 Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600002