Indus Tower — status

baljinder singh
i saw the add in news paper and call the given number [protected] and [protected] italk with ritu and tell me the company name is indus tower and adress of gurgaon as same as your site because i want to given my land to tower co for rent and according to his ideposited Rs 5000in arun gupta account of pnnjab national bank the ac no is[protected] on18/12/2009 and after she tell that his company men are come to amritsar and see my land if he not suitable then he will back your money but after 28dec his phone switch off and till now no body connect to me please tell me about this is he your employ or is he cheater if this is forgery i will take some legal action my mobile no is [protected] and imy name is baljinder singh from amritsar (punjab)

Comments

sir my agremaen in indus tower. tower on my house . side karelabhag in allahabad befor 1 monuth agriment . so what happen plese give tha idia my side
myself..., mrs.mankar...
the news came in the paper abt indus tower...i registerd myself...and also paid Rs.2500(registration fee).den we got ur letter...so then we paid Rs.25000..after that we didnt get any response frm u...AND THE PERSON WHO FORCED US TO PAY MONEY "NILESH" IS NOW SWITCHED OFF HIS MOBILE...ND IN OFFICE NO ONE IS EVEN PICKING UP MY CALL...!!!
WAT IS THIS...!!!
I WANT THE FULL EXPLANATION OF ALL THIS "URGENTLY"...!!!

MY CONTACT NO. IS-[protected]
Dear sir
My indus id-1066421 only airtel service working that side.pls provide idea/vodafone/uninor/tata/aircel/relince & other services that tower.other services are very bad pls provide urg basis.
This tower working only diesel pls provide electricity urg basis

Thanking You
Rajaram Kakade
I am interested to give any Cellular Service provider my roof of my house to install mobile tower

on rent basis in delhi, patel nagar
sahil jain

KASI VISWANADHAM

+91 52 2405 1531 [Uttar Pradesh East]
    +91 22 4200 6100 [Mumbai]
    +91 12 0473 5800 [Uttar Pradesh West]
    Building No. 10, Tower-A, 4th Floor, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Indus Tower - status