Indus Towers

+91 12 4428 9333  [Corp Office]

Haryana

Building No 10, Tower B, 9th Floor, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana

Rajasthan

D-34, Subhash Marg, G Business Park, 2nd & 3rd Floor, C Scheme, Jaipur 302001, Rajasthan

Uttar Pradesh East

B-3/3-4 & D-3/34-37, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226010, Uttar Pradesh

Uttar Pradesh West

H-11, 2nd Floor, Sector 63, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh

Punjab & Haryana

Bestech Business Towers, 1st Floor, Tower A, Industrial Plot No. 1, Phase-9, Sector-66, Sas Nagar, Mohali, Punjab 160059, Chandigarh 160101, Punjab

+91 17 2525 2050

Gujarat

Baleshwar Square, 103, S. G. Highway, Ahmedabad 380054, Gujarat

West Bengal

Godrej Waterside Tower-1, 8th Floor, Unit-801, Plot No. 5, Block - DP, Sector - V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700091, West Bengal

Karnataka

12, Tower D, Subramanya Arcade, 7th Floor, Bannergatta Rd, Bangalore 560029, Karnataka

Andhra Pradesh & Telengana

Survey No. 133, 4-51, 8th Floor, SLN Terminus, Beside Botanical Gardens, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032, Telengana

Tamil Nadu

Espee IT Park, 5 (N.P.), 5th Floor, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Ekkaduthangal, Chennai 600032, Tamil Nadu

Kerala

8th Floor, Vankarath Towers, NH Bypass, Palarivattom, Cochin 682024, Kerala

Tel:

Skyline Icon, 3rd Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri East Mumbai 400059

Maharashtra & Goa

E Core, 2010, 2Nd Floor, Marvel Edge, Viman Nagar, Pune 411014, Maharashtra

View More Information...

Load

Indus Towers Complaints & Reviews

There is a lack of network here
And Indus Towers is asking for a security charge of ₹ 30000 to install the tower.br...
Mere ko tower lagane ka bol ke 10000 ka fraud kiya hai sir...
Hi, this is the owner o[censored]r site in fatehpur, u.p., I have registered many complaints to U all from last 3 years. Your indus...
Our Service Request No.INCN[protected]

Request Letter Indus Sight ID : IN-1076686 Shri Radhakrishna Apartmentbr...

Sirmdm
i am pulkit sangal from shamli u.p sirmdm apke company indas tower ltd ka hmare ghar ki top floor pe tower insttal hai . mujhe tower rent aur nagar palika tax ko leker kuch ishu hai . to mujhe indas tower ltd noida ke legal had ka contect number chahey
thanku sirmdm
name-- pulkit sangal
shamli (uttar pradesh)
addres- talab road shamli (u.p)
contect no- [protected], [protected]
e.mail id- [protected]@gmail.com
Aug 18, 2021

Indus Towers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ukp 11 chittoor dt monthly rentals not received yet too latepament send amount properly...

Please remove mobile tower from my house as early as possible because objection launched from our neighbours as well as my roof and walls also damaged badly so I terminate our previous agreement and wants to uninstall or remove the mobile tower from my house
    Aug 08, 2021

Indus Towers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir mai thekedar hu .apka ak side hai goradih jharkhand ..yha qulity engineer surendra yadav 4 din mere gadi se gye side pe.gadi ka bhada 8000 hota h bo nhi diye.aur side pe 6000 rs ka demand kr rhe the.sir mai garib adami etna paisa kaha se duga..unka bag helmet i card sab mere pass h .mera paisa dilba dijea sir.air aisa adami company ko v badnam kar rha h..mera mob no [protected].name chanchal kumar.ranchi jharkhand.
      Aug 04, 2021

Indus Towers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have complained about installation of cctv camera before itself. But you were not taken any decision. Please take decision sir .
        Aug 01, 2021

Indus Towers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Requested sir, i am karunakaran owner of indus tower site in kandigai(rathinamangalam). Tower number = 1333609. Sir the main subject is we want security camera for our safety. Because in our area theft are daily going on . Even the theif killing people and taking the things. If the security camera is there it will be good for you and me. Because your products are also not gets stolen. So kindly understand our problem and order on installing cctv camera
          Jul 27, 2021

Indus Towers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been raising this concern since July last year. My roof where the tower is installed is so badly damaged that in monsoons the water from the roof seeps into our house.

It is hazardous living here and no one has taken any steps to improve our situation.

I live here with my mother, and we're being harassed by constant inspections with no results. Just because we're women, we aren't given any respect and are lied to constantly by the spokespeople. We're expected to let strangers come into our house during a pandemic to survey, yet nothing is done for safety.

We've seen that indus towers doesn't care about the danger to our life. If no action is taken soon, we'll be forced to involve a legal representative who will look out for us, since indus representatives don't.

Kritika.
            Jul 27, 2021

Indus Towers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

1) We are facing extreme water leakage, and because of that walls and roof top are getting damaged. complete POP is in verge...
              The Tower agreement was expired on August 2020. But the Tower representative named Paneer Selvam convinced us that it will...

Tower id: 1034723
              Tower located at new chungi Bulandshahr road Hapur Uttar Pradesh 245101

I didn't received my rent from May 2017 everytime i visit your noida office they told me that they will pay rent soon...but it's been 4 years and i have not received a single rupee...i request you please look into this matter and pay rent ASAP.
              Jul 11, 2021

Sir/madam
                Ur company sent me pdf file in this file have 2550 re for registration fee. But ur customer care told me...

We are not received the payment by indus tower from the month of april-21 kindly clear the issue.
                Jun 11, 2021

It's been 1 month since tower applied sir no reply yet property ID 671209
                  Jun 05, 2021

Indus Towers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actually my monthly rental is 11000 but the Indus tower paying me 5500 per month.. tried so many times in customer care but...

Tower lagwana hai sar hamare yahan net nahin chalta hai ghar baat nahin hoti hai pin code 244411 phone number tracer [protected]
                    May 19, 2021