[Resolved] Ion Exchange India Ltd — Cheating in DSA appointment , commitments & pushing dead stock
We were appointed DSA by Ion Exchange India for Sale of RO water purifiers and at the time of making us DSA following was committed:
1.We were told that one senior sales manager will be provided to
us who will be on Ion Exchange Pay rol and will be responsible
for all sales.
2. He will also appoint sales executives who will be on our
3. Monthly Sales of at least 20 machines will be acheived by 2
Sales executives and one sales manager.
4. Advertisement support will be provided by Ion exchange India
5. We became DSA on 25th.Jan.'09 by paying Rs.15000/- wide cheque
no.423091 on Union Bank of India.Till date we have not been
provided with receipt of the same.
6. We were asked to place order for 10 machines as stock for
which we paid Rs.1, 13, 630/- for the same vide cheque no.423092 on
Union Bank of India.
7. We were provided one sales executive instead of Sales Manager
on 6th. March'09
8. He proceded on leave on 9th.March and came back on
9. He again did not come for work from 17th.March to 24th.March
due to HR formalities to be completed at Ashram office of Ion
10.He reported back on 25th.March and worked till 27th.March.
11. He has been absconding since 29th.March'09
12. All the above facts have been reported to the concerned
managers in Delhi who were responsible for appointing us.
13.The entire stock of 10 machines is lying as it is and not a
single piece has been sold nor any support provided to us in
liquidating the stock inspite of repeated requests.
Post this mail their National Manager visited us and again made the same commitments. Its been now more than two months after that and nothing has happened. They have not been in a position to provide Manager attached to us nor any stock has been sold.
This is totally cheating and it looks that this is a practice of
the managers in Delhi to ful fill their targets by appointing new
DSA's with false commitments and forcing them to buy stock.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Category: Utility Services
Add Company Information