[Resolved]  IProcess India Pvt Ltd — Provident fund - status

My name is Sulochana Methri and this is with reference to my PF withdrawal amount

PF A/c No. : MH/47808/15622

My last working place was I Process India Pvt Ltd, Mumbai at Andheri until 30 julyl 08, where in I had opted to withdraw the PF amount and had submitted the relevant forms through the HR dept of the organization.

I have this information from I Process India Pvt Ltd HR department that my PF details were filed for processing on 16th january 2009

I would like to know the status of the same as more than one year have been completed since the process started and to date I have not received any information.

Kindly let me know the same. Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

sulochana

Comments

I Process pvt india ltd — PF pending from 6 months

hi,
Six month back i have submitted my PF claiming form
till now i have no update on this.Please do the needful ASAP.

IProcess India Pvt Ltd — refund of provident funds

I worked with i-process india pvt ltd from 25 june 2007 to 30 april 2008 company had open a pf account pertaning (MH/47808/15214) I left the company on 30 april 2008 and applied for my provident funds return but still it is pending from employer side .
Requested to you please guide me to get back my provident fund or do need ful in furtherence in this concern .

Nitin Sharma
PF A/C No.MH/47808/15214
Emp Code :-C16412
Just want to know the PF status its been 6 months tat i had filled the PF form.My employee code is c3249
Regards payal

i-process India Pvt. Ltd — Status of PF

Dear Sir/Mam,

I was the employee of I-Process India Pvt. Ltd (Man power of ICICI BAnk) from 18 March 2007 to 19 May 2009. When i was regin the company i was submit my P.F withdrawal form in company & they commited me that my P.F has been tranfer in my A/c with in 90 days. but still there is no replay from company side after 2 year. my P.F number is MH/47808/12411 & my employee code was C 13503. The HR of company commited me several time that with in 1 or 2 month your P.F has transfer in your A/c but still i am waiting for the same.

Please do the needful or suggest for the same.

Nakul Nirwan