IProcess India Pvt Ltd

IProcess India Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Delhi, Delhi
Dear Sir, I am K.Kalavathi, my employ code is C62140. ihave applied for my PF in the month of Feb 2015i.e., 04.02.2015...
Kheralu, Gujarat
One and half year has passed since the last correspondance but till date I have not received any claim status...

Pune, Maharashtra

I worked with I Process India Ltd at Andheri as a Team member ,I had resingned on 26 May 2010 and I had completed all my resignation formalities on the same day. I received my PF papers attested from i-process in the end of November 2010. and my emp no is c28074.

Still i have not recieved my pf amount so i want to confirm what is problem that i am not getting pf amount earliear.

I request to you kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Regads
sachin kadam
Hi, we worked with a a company named I-Process in Delhi, we left that company in June_10 and couriered my form and documents to EPF office kandivali, Mumbai in Dec. we are not able to view the pf status through online. But i did't get any call, any mail since then. Our PF no is MH/47808/13116 and MH/47808/12436. kindly do the needful as early as possble.

sandhya
Pls revert the status as soon as possible

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    PF CLAIM

This is sapna khatri from Udaipur, Rajasthan. I worked with I Process India Pvt. Ltd at UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN) as a Loan Officer, i had resigned and i had completed my resignation formalities on the same day.

After resigned I had submitted my Pf form in PF office, kandivali Malad branch on November 2007 & my application no. is 70127968 / 70127969.

I called Pf office (no. is[protected] & receive madam, she said your claim has settelled, two cheques made your A/c by PF office and detail is :-

(1) Cheque no. is 028457, date is[protected] and amount is 6678.
    (2) Cheque no. is 111902, date is[protected] and amount is 3020.

But till now I did not received my PF claim..

My PF details are :-

PF A/c no. is - MH/47808/3448

I hardly request to you, please settel my PF claim and deposit my PF fund in my A/c, I have already snt a cancelled cheque with my new PF oem.

Please revert me on my Mobile no - [protected], and my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks for cooperate me.

Sapana Khatri

IProcess India Pvt Ltd — PF NOT RECEIVED

PF NOT RECIVED
    Dear Madam/Sir

My PF form was already submited as on May 2009 but amount for the same not received yet while my all of colligues have receive the same ...kind arrange to resolve the problem as soon as possible details below:'-

Name :-Mukti kanta Nayak

Emp Code :-MH/47808/5435

Comp :-I-Process India Pvt Ltd

hoping for the positive and immidate revert
    Dear sir

MY PF AMOUNT NOT RECEVIVED PLS MY PF NO. MH/47808/30030 STATUS.

Kindly do the needful as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

S.MAHARAJAN
    CVE
    MOBILE NO:[protected]

I am Shilpa, I have not received my PF amount till date i submitted my PF application in the month of Nov-08 to I Process india pvt ltd, they submitted my PF form to Maharashtra office in Feb-09, but till today i dint receive any update on this.

Kindly helpa me on this.
    I am Shoeb Ghadiyali, I have not received my PF amount till date i submitted my PF application in the month of Nov-08 to I Process india pvt ltd, but till today i dint receive any update on this.
    name: shoeb ghadiyali
    so please feedback positive

soeb

I PROCESS SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD — PF NOT RECEIVED

PF CLAIM

This is sapna khatri from Udaipur, Rajasthan. I worked with I Process India Ltd at UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN) as a Loan Officer, i had resigned and i had completed my resignation formalities on the same day.

and after resigned I had submitted my Pf form in PF office, kandivali Malad branch on November 2007 & my application no. is 70127968 / 70127969.

(1) Cheque no. is 028457, date is[protected] and amount is 6678.
    (2) Cheque no. is 111902, date is[protected] and amount is 3020.

But till now i did not received my PF claim..

So I had forwarded again all the reuired papers to the PF Department, Kandivali Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot no: 222, sector no:3, Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road, Kandivali(West) Mumbai-400 457 on 23rd December 2010 through SPPED POST (ER[protected]IN) The SPEED POST had been delivered on 28th December 2010 (Checked online).

on 20th January 2011, I called up[protected], madam said me that your settlment have been done on 2008. But till now i did not receive my PF amount on my A/c.

Kindly setteled my PF claim as soon as possible, because i need the money.....

My PF details are :-

PF A/c no. is - MH/47808/3448
    Bank A/c no. is[protected]
    Bank Name - ICICI Bank, Udaipur (rajasthan)

Thanks for cooperate me.

Sapana Khatri

Pune, Maharashtra

I was working with previous company on the roles of Iprocess India Pvt Ltd & i have left the company on 26 March 2010 & done all the neccessary formalites in andheri department when i am calling the person of the company they are saying that i am not looking this process now. Kindly resolve my problem on pripority basis.

Employee ID- C28074

Please give me your revert on my mail id "sachin.[protected]@surimaribo.com & i request you please look into this matter at the earliest.

Regads
      Sachin Kadam,

K
        Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

I have applied to withdrawl my PF amount but till date no any ans come from my HR or head office...
        Pune, Maharashtra

I worked with as a company named "I-process india pvt ltd" in Andheri and I was...

R
        Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
        Dear sir or madam,
        My name is R SEETHARAMANJINI EMP NO : C30177 was worked in I PROCESS as a SE , location is hosur.Company asked me to resign the job on 14th jan2010.I was resigned a job & my last working day is 29th jan 2010 .But till i am not got any settlement .
        As my knowledge my pending are
        (1) 9 days salary
        (2)60 salary accounts incentives
        (3)1crore M F incentives

(4)24 months provident fund(PF).
        please take care of my settlement.

IProcess India Pvt.Ltd., — PF Settlement

Regarding my PF settlement, i have launched a complaint and got the Registration No.DEABD/E/2009/00530. Pls. get me the status

M
          Mumbai, Maharashtra

My name is Sulochana Methri and this is with reference to my PF withdrawal...

Pune, Maharashtra
          I go for inquiry in pune office of i process.but miss.SMITA MAPARI(I PROCESS INDIA PVT LTD-F.C.ROAD, PUNE) lady is very rude with me.she told me i cant do any kind of help to you.she told me it is not our duty. i went i process office at 12.45am.but she never meet me she told me you meet me after lunch.but actual lunch time is 1.30 pm.she given me wrong no of mumbai i process office.

if employer cant help us then where should i go?

you take serious action against her.so other employee cant suffer from her.

Nanasaheb shinde

i process india pvt.ltd. — not received pf amount

I submitted all my pf documents on 20/02/2008.but not received any pf amount.

my pf no is KN/25970/642

plz look into this matter.

Nanasaheb shinde