IProcess India Pvt Ltd

IProcess India Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir, I am K.Kalavathi, my employ code is C62140. ihave applied for my PF in the month of Feb 2015i.e., 04.02.2015 i have received a message on 8.05.2015 saying that Form 10C for acct KDMAL[protected] recd on 11.05.2015 and claim id is KDMAL[protected] is under process. and 2nd message is claim form 19 for pf settlement for member act no KDMAL[protected] rec on 11.05.2015and claim id is KDMAL[protected] is under process. but still now i havent received any cheques. till how may days it will take to complete the process. Please help me out i am in very need of amount. Regards, K.Kalavathi.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

One and half year has passed since the last correspondance but till date I have not received any claim status as well as the claims from your end.. I had heard that claim is generally settled within six months after submission but after submitting the same on 10.11.2007 i.e nearly 3 years nine months my claim still remains unpaid . Should I think as it a regular practice or the malpractice of the employer ...seeking your solcitaion and help and reply......

SUBHAJIT DASGUPTA

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    From: SUBHAJIT DASGUPTA <shubhajit.[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
    To: acc.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in
    Cc: ro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in; [protected]@iprocess.in
    Sent: Mon, 5 April, 2010 3:25:41 PM
    Subject: Fw: scan docs

Dear Sir

still the same thing is occurring....

SUBHAJIT DASGUPTA

--- On Fri, 12/2/10, SUBHAJIT DASGUPTA <shubhajit.[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: SUBHAJIT DASGUPTA <shubhajit.[protected]@yahoo.co.in>

Providend Funds Organisation,
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan,
    Plot No.222, Sector No.3,
    Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road,
    Kandivali (West), Mumbai - 400 067.

Kind Attn: Shri S.C Goyal

This is Subhajit Dasgupta vide PF no:MH/47808/1689, employed under I-Process (India) Pvt. Ltd. at Kolkata . I had submitted all the claim forms for my PF withdrawal giving the account details where to be credited (ICICI Bank Acc:[protected] on 10.11.2007 which was duely accepted by your esteemed organisation on 22.11.2007( scan copies of the acknowledgment card is attached alongwith), but surpisingly till date nothing has been credited to my end.

Whenever I am browsing your site for claim status to my utter disgrace it is showing your claim not received by this Office...the snapshot the same given below....

View the Status of Your Claim
    Kindly furnish the Office, Establishment code and Employee No.
    Data Last Updated On : 04/01/2010

State -- Select State -- ANDHRA PRADESH BIHAR CHHATTISGARH DELHI GOA GUJARAT HIMACHAL PRADESH HARYANA JHARKHAND KARNATAKA KERALA MAHARASHTRA MADHYA PRADESH NORTH EAST ORISSA PUNJAB RAJASTHAN TAMIL NADU UTTAR PRADESH UTTARANCHAL WEST BENGAL
    Office -- Select Office -- BANDRA AURANGABAD KOLHAPUR NAGPUR NASIK PUNE SOLAPUR MALAD(KANDIVILLI) THANE VASHI AKOLA
    Establishment Code *
    Extension Code(if any) *
    I PROCESS SERVICES (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
    Employee No. *

Your Claim Not Received by this Office!
    Data Maintained
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I worked with I Process India Ltd at Andheri as a Team member ,I had resingned on 26 May 2010 and I had completed all my resignation formalities on the same day. I received my PF papers attested from i-process in the end of November 2010. and my emp no is c28074.

Still i have not recieved my pf amount so i want to confirm what is problem that i am not getting pf amount earliear.

I request to you kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Regads
      sachin kadam
      Aug 13, 2020
      Hi, we worked with a a company named I-Process in Delhi, we left that company in June_10 and couriered my form and documents to EPF office kandivali, Mumbai in Dec. we are not able to view the pf status through online. But i did't get any call, any mail since then. Our PF no is MH/47808/13116 and MH/47808/12436. kindly do the needful as early as possble.

sandhya
      Pls revert the status as soon as possible

PF CLAIM

This is sapna khatri from Udaipur, Rajasthan. I worked with I Process India Pvt. Ltd at UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN) as a Loan Officer, i had resigned and i had completed my resignation formalities on the same day.

After resigned I had submitted my Pf form in PF office, kandivali Malad branch on November 2007 & my application no. is 70127968 / 70127969.

I called Pf office (no. is[protected] & receive madam, she said your claim has settelled, two cheques made your A/c by PF office and detail is :-

(1) Cheque no. is 028457, date is[protected] and amount is 6678.
        (2) Cheque no. is 111902, date is[protected] and amount is 3020.

But till now I did not received my PF claim..

My PF details are :-

PF A/c no. is - MH/47808/3448

I hardly request to you, please settel my PF claim and deposit my PF fund in my A/c, I have already snt a cancelled cheque with my new PF oem.

Please revert me on my Mobile no - [protected], and my mail id [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks for cooperate me.

Sapana Khatri

IProcess India Pvt Ltd — PF NOT RECEIVED

PF NOT RECIVED
        Dear Madam/Sir

My PF form was already submited as on May 2009 but amount for the same not received yet while my all of colligues have receive the same ...kind arrange to resolve the problem as soon as possible details below:'-

Name :-Mukti kanta Nayak

Emp Code :-MH/47808/5435

Comp :-I-Process India Pvt Ltd

hoping for the positive and immidate revert
        Dear sir

MY PF AMOUNT NOT RECEVIVED PLS MY PF NO. MH/47808/30030 STATUS.

Kindly do the needful as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

S.MAHARAJAN
        CVE
        MOBILE NO:[protected]

I am Shilpa, I have not received my PF amount till date i submitted my PF application in the month of Nov-08 to I Process india pvt ltd, they submitted my PF form to Maharashtra office in Feb-09, but till today i dint receive any update on this.

Kindly helpa me on this.
        I am Shoeb Ghadiyali, I have not received my PF amount till date i submitted my PF application in the month of Nov-08 to I Process india pvt ltd, but till today i dint receive any update on this.
        name: shoeb ghadiyali
        so please feedback positive

soeb

I PROCESS SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD — PF NOT RECEIVED

PF CLAIM

This is sapna khatri from Udaipur, Rajasthan. I worked with I Process India Ltd at UDAIPUR (RAJASTHAN) as a Loan Officer, i had resigned and i had completed my resignation formalities on the same day.

and after resigned I had submitted my Pf form in PF office, kandivali Malad branch on November 2007 & my application no. is 70127968 / 70127969.

(1) Cheque no. is 028457, date is[protected] and amount is 6678.
        (2) Cheque no. is 111902, date is[protected] and amount is 3020.

But till now i did not received my PF claim..

So I had forwarded again all the reuired papers to the PF Department, Kandivali Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, Plot no: 222, sector no:3, Charkop Market, Charkop Poisar Road, Kandivali(West) Mumbai-400 457 on 23rd December 2010 through SPPED POST (ER[protected]IN) The SPEED POST had been delivered on 28th December 2010 (Checked online).

on 20th January 2011, I called up[protected], madam said me that your settlment have been done on 2008. But till now i did not receive my PF amount on my A/c.

Kindly setteled my PF claim as soon as possible, because i need the money.....

My PF details are :-

PF A/c no. is - MH/47808/3448
        Bank A/c no. is[protected]
        Bank Name - ICICI Bank, Udaipur (rajasthan)

Thanks for cooperate me.

Sapana Khatri
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I was working with previous company on the roles of Iprocess India Pvt Ltd & i have left the company on 26 March 2010 & done all the neccessary formalites in andheri department when i am calling the person of the company they are saying that i am not looking this process now. Kindly resolve my problem on pripority basis.

Employee ID- C28074

Please give me your revert on my mail id "sachin.[protected]@surimaribo.com & i request you please look into this matter at the earliest.

Regads
          Sachin Kadam,

IProcess India Pvt Ltd — EPF WITHDRAWAL

I have applied to withdrawl my PF amount but till date no any ans come from my HR or head office...
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I worked with as a company named "I-process india pvt ltd" in Andheri and I was resigned a job on 26 May 2010 But still i am not got any settlement from that company. Even i submitted all neccessary document in Andheri department and i have called them ibut nobody giving proper answer Everybody is saying i am not handling that processs now .so i request your please look into this matter at the earliest.

If any formalities is pending from my end so plaese inform me on given mail id "sachin.[protected]@surimaribo.com

My Emp -C28074

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regds
            sachin kadam

IProcess India Pvt Ltd — F & F settlement

I was working with ICICI BANK LTD on the role of sister concern "I Process India Pvt Ltd" and I have resigned in that company on 26 May 2010 & I have done all necessary formalities in andheri department .When I was submitting My F & F sattalement form in "Andheri " that time I had asked them if any formalities is pending you tell me now . He said me ...No.. Nothing , As well as I asked them when I will get my F & F sattalement Then he said me after 3 month you will get sattalement cheque in andheri department , but four month has been crossed still i have not recived any F & F sattalement and any call from "I process india pvt ltd " & When I call to company person they say 's i not handling that process now then i ask ed them that who is looking that process now "He said me I don't know" ? So I realy request your plaese look into this matter at the earliest .& and inform me on my given mail Id or Phone no.

My Employee Id -C28074
            Last day of work -26 May 2010

Please comfirm my communication address for you ?
            Tagor Nagar Group- 4 ,Rajeev Gandhi Nagar ,Near Jananta Vidhyalay school,Opp Babulal Shop ,Vikhroli( East)
            Cell No- [protected]
            Mail Id [protected]@surimaribo.com

Thanks & Regards,
            Sachin Kadam
            Vikhroli (East)
            Dear Sachin,

We have made a note of your contact number. We will contact you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
            I was working with ICICI BANK LTD on the role of sister concern "I Process India Pvt Ltd" and I have resigned in that company on 10 nov 2015 & I have done all necessary formalities in andheri department requesting to please send my relieving letter on urgent basis .
            cell no-[protected]
            mail id [protected]@rocketmail.com
            [protected]@gamil.com

thanks&regards
            jasmeetkaur
            navimumbai
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My name is chetan rustagi i was working with i process from may 09 to july 10 almost i yr 2 months but still my pf form not process to p f office even they not giving me any response please help me on this my cell no [protected] .

Chetan Rustagi
              position: sales executive
              so please feedback positive

soeb

Dear sir or madam,
                My name is R SEETHARAMANJINI EMP NO : C30177 was worked in I PROCESS as a SE , location is hosur.Company asked me to resign the job on 14th jan2010.I was resigned a job & my last working day is 29th jan 2010 .But till i am not got any settlement .
                As my knowledge my pending are
                (1) 9 days salary
                (2)60 salary accounts incentives
                (3)1crore M F incentives

(4)24 months provident fund(PF).
                please take care of my settlement.

IProcess India Pvt.Ltd., — PF Settlement

Regarding my PF settlement, i have launched a complaint and got the Registration No.DEABD/E/2009/00530. Pls. get me the status

IProcess India Pvt Ltd — Provident fund - status

My name is Sulochana Methri and this is with reference to my PF withdrawal...
                  1 other people found this complaint helpful