[Resolved]  IRCTC — registration or cancellation

I have registered my for on line railway ticket booking with www.irctc.co.in but I could not get the site opened for on line ticket booking. I request you kindly to cancel all existing registration for on line ticket booking through irctc so as to enable me to register afresh for on line railway ticket booking.or send link site for registration to my e-mail address [protected]@gmail.com
Ambrose Joseph
H.No. 3/9 Telephone Exchange Campus
MHOW, Distt. Indore(Madhya Pradesh)
Cell No. [protected]
nslindia12's response Dec 05, 2014
irctc myuserid cancellation
Complaint comments  162 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir i have registred on irctc user name is akbaryali is given but passward is not given. How get my password or how to re registration with same email, and phn num.
Pls do my faver
Respected sir,
i have booked 1 train ticket to surat from bhubaneswar on[protected] from my irctc id.the cost is Rs 950. but 2 times means Rs 950+950 has been deducted from my sbi account .plz help me how i will get my money back. my e-mail id is
Biranchi narayan nayak
plot no- 19
near ortel communication
bda
bhubaneswar
odisha
I am in tirupur & i am physically disable person, when i go to my native i reserve my ticket using my train concession in my Quota only. so, i can take ticket only in station not by internet.i should be in long queue & then only i can take ticket, is it possible to take ticket by internet using concession, its very helpful for us. pls take action immediately

IRCTC — registration

sir, my irctc login id is akhariya , email id is r.[protected]@gmail.com i have forgot my password please help me mob.no. is [protected].i will be obliged to u. thanks.

I have registered my for on line railway ticket booking with www.irctc.co.in but I could not get the site opened for on line ticket booking. I request you kindly to cancel all existing registration for on line ticket booking through irctc so as to enable me to register afresh for on line railway ticket booking.or send link site for registration to my e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.com. My irctc passwork is not working so that the problem created when i making a ticket through irctc. you are requested to give me new password otherwise cancelle the registration. my irctc user ID 'biplab1532'.
Biplab Mandal

satheesh
no.2, state bank street
chennai.600 002
cell No.[protected]

I have registered my for on line railway ticket booking with www.irctc.co.in but I could not get the site opened for on line ticket booking. I request you kindly to cancel my registration . my registration user( etsatheesh)
satheesh
no.2, State bank Street,
mount road,
chennai 600 002. (Tamil nadu)
India.
Cell:[protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
i had registered on IRCTC but forgot my username and password and pets name
so cancel my registration so i register again
on 14.08.2011, I booked my Ticket for my journey on 27.09.2011from Allahabad to New Delhi .e- Payment was made through my SBI Account. But ticket was not delivered by IRCTC after receiving the payment. What to do ? shall I book another ticket for the same journey? my Email Id [protected]@gmail.com and Ph: [protected]

IRCTC — reg ticket booking.....

i got an error msg along with the message REDIRECT=https://www.irctc.co.in/cgi-bin/bv60.dll/irctc/booking/bankresponse.do?...
what about my reservation status.....or what about the money which was debited from my account...
hoping for a quick response......
I have registered my mobile number ([protected]) in IRCTC .I have received my user name and verification code from IRCTC, but when I login my account the error is showing that this user do not exitist. my user id is asshreya11. Please check why its showing ??
Please do the needful.

Atul
I register my name in irctc online ticket booking portal, Now when i used the same will not open. My loging name is PRACHISURY. I request you please send me password in my register mobil no. my new email id is [protected]@yahoo.in
Thanking you.
I have registered on line railway ticket booking with www.irctc.co.in but I could not get the site opened for on line ticket booking. I request you kindly to cancel existing registration.or send link site for registration to my e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.in
suryakant
dear sir,
i had registered on IRCTC but forgot my username and password and pets name
so cancel my registration so i register again
kashyapa.[protected]@gmail.com

Shaik Ahamed Ali
Plot No.20, Chinna Tokatta, New Bowenpally,
Secunderabad-500011
I dont know what is happening from last 4 months in IRCTC site. Its going very slow daily by daily. so its big task to us to booking ticket. Please check what changes are done from past 4 months.

Railways — irctc id is not opening

sir, my irctc login is not opening .they say it is deactivated. how should i activate with same login name
dear sir,
i had registered on IRCTC but forgot my username, password and pets name
so cancel my registration.so, i can register again.

my mobile number:[protected]
I booked a ticket in irctc with S.B.I (online banking) on 30-Jan-2012 for the train 16340/mumbai express. I didt get p.n.r number i lost 471 rupees in this transaction.Rs 471 debited from SBI. The bank ref no is [protected]IG89460098 transfer to [protected] SBI I.R.C.T.C. collect and no IG89460098

please get back my money as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
N.Bhoopathi
[protected]@yahoo.com
I HAVE DONE REGISTRATION IN IRCTC TODAY, IN [protected]@yahoo.co.in.kindly cancel my registration today.

thanks

ashish sharma
2/559, pant nagar
us nagar
Dear sir i forgot my password, pets name please send detil on [protected]@gmail.com.

Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC]
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Phone
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] Address
    9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India