IRCTC / Shubh Yatra — NON RECEIPT OF MEMBERSHIP CARD

PARAG BARUAH
I HAVE APPLIED FOR IRCTC SHUBHYATRA CARD ON 31/7/08 AND PAID THE FEES ON THE SAME DAY THROUGH CREDIT CARD.BUT FAIL GET THE CARD TILL DATE.
ITS NOW ONE MONTH FROM DATE I APPLIED.
AS PER THEM CARD SHOULD REACHED APPLICANT WITHIN 14 DAYS.
WHEN I HAVE SENT MAIL TO shubhyatra@irctc.co.in THEY ARE ASKING ME TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMER CARE 39021212 AND WHEN I SPOKE TO THEM THEY ARE ASKING ME TO MAIL TO shubhyatra@irctc.co.in.SO IT HAS BECOME A VICIOUS CIRCLE.
PLEASE HELP.
Complaint comments  73 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Membership card — Want membership card

I inquire about membership card, at nearest reliance fresh. and they told me for that i have to register for medical insurance. I do't think so its necessary for membership card.

Is there any other way for mambershio card. please inform.

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card for me.

S.Rammohan
Kindly arrange provide me SBI Railway Credit Card to me .
My Name is TITUS C. VARGHESE and My Mobile no. [protected].

Thanks and regards,

Titus C. Varghese
Kindly provide me SHUBHYATRA CARD & membership no. My SBI card no is [protected] & mobile no. is [protected].
pl sen me my user id and password. my yatramembership number is [protected]
I HV RECD A CALL FOR SHUBHYATRA CARD (FREE) FROM YOUR CUSTOMER CARE
ON THAT TIME I DONT HAVE PAN CARD BUT I RECD PAN CARD, WHAT CAN I DO ???,
my mob no. is [protected] / [protected], sethu madhavan, indore

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card or shubhyatra Card for me.

Ravi Sharma.

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card for me.

S J Panchal
i have membership irctc, want to irctc ditals.please sent email address, mo:[protected]
IRCTC MEMBER SHIP VERY GOOD
dear sir,
this is pappu kumar from deoghar(jharkhand). i m also a shubh yatra member from irctc. i know about the shubh yatra card cancelling . if i return ur shubh yatra card what will pay 4 this.i accept ur card on date of 15sept2009. and i do not use ur card at that time . plz inform critaria of cancillation .on my mob no [protected].

thanks 4 this
ur member
papu kumar

Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card for me

thanks & regards
madhu pisharath
Kindly provide SBI Railway Credit Card or shubhyatra Card for me.

Sanjeev kumar
success is a placement
Please send me User ID and Password. My Shubh Yatra Membership no. is [protected]
dear sir,

my shubhyatra no.is [protected], i have applied for sbi railway card before one month, and still i have not got the card, please help me

my cell no. is [protected]

Trilochan Jagati
My tel. no.[protected]
email id: tjagati@rediffmail.com
I have SBI railway credit card, please send me subhayatra.irctc user ID and password so I book my ticket. My Shubh yatra cord No. is [protected].

Anil Singh
My Mob.No.[protected]
email id:anilkumarsinghsm@gmail.com

Please send me shubhyatra user id and pass word. My SBI Railway card Number is [protected]. e mail id is mohan_505@yahoo.com

The customer care says i should mail to shubhyatra@irctc.co.in but there is no such link.

I will be grateful if you could help me
I have applied for a subha yatra card from 25 Oct, 2010 but i did not take my card. As per your roule you have delivered the card for 15 days of my home addres, but i did not take my card. So you please send my card as per i register my home addres, my subhayatra membership No-[protected], my mobile no- [protected].

IRCTC / Shubh Yatra - NON RECEIPT OF MEMBERSHIP CARD