Irctc.co.in — Unable to open my id & password

Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 GSURESH78

I am not able to login to IRCTC website for booking ticket. My user id is - GSURESH78 and my Registered Mobile Number is [protected]. I have been typing the correct user ID and Password, however it is telling INVALID User Name or Password. KIndly reset the password. Kindly do the needful. I am using this for so many years and this is the first time I am facing problem.

My email id is suresh.[protected]@gmail.com

G.Suresh
Railway contractor.

Comments

bs — unable to open id

i m unable to open my id. pls do the needfull asap
my id is '' johora''
my no is [protected]

IRCTC — unable to open my account

I am not able to open my account at the irctc.My ID is rklverma and my pass word is aruna60. I want to cancel few of my tickets which are in my account and I dont have there PNR numbers also. Please help.
Dr P K Verma
[protected]@yahoo.com
After cancillation my ticket not refunded my money till dated.I have purched tkt Pune to delhi worth 1072/- rs for 2 persons on 17th Feb and I have received sms for cacilation my ticket and refunded money but still I have not get in my account.Please help me because I have informed to my bank Standard Charted Bank for this but they also still not replied.Please help me sir.

Sajal Bhardwaj

I am not able to login to IRCTC website for booking ticket. My user id is - vicky8757 and my Registered Mobile Number is [protected]. I have been typing the correct user ID and Password, however it is telling INVALID User Name or Password. Kindly reset the password. Kindly do the needful.This is the first time I am facing problem.

My email id is vicky.[protected]@yahoo.com

vicky jangid

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Irctc.co.in - Unable to open my id & password