[Resolved]  Kenstar / Food Processor — SPARES

I had purchased Kenstar Food Processor in the year 2003 from Sringar Home Appliances in Bangalore. The base of the jar ( The part where the blades are mounted ) has got damaged and the jar is now not seating & locking properly. Water is leaking and entering the motor. This jar was given to the dealer for replacing the base about 4 weeks back. The dealer now says that the spare is not available and asks us to buy a new jar costing Rs. 750/-. Will somebody from KENSTAR take this matter seriously and see to it that the dealer gets the spare and the problem is sorted out.

Comments

we baught kenstar food processor few years back. Now the plastic ring which fixes the jar to the machineis damaged, new one is not available with the dealer . please let me know from where can i buy it as i m not able to use my mixer properly.
I am having same issues. @ H R ASHOK @ sonalisatalkar
Have your problems been solved?
I had purchased Kenstar Food Processor in Nov 2016 online.
The base of the jar ( The part where the blades are mounted ) has got damaged and the jar is now not seating & locking properly. Water is leaking and entering the motor. I am unable to get this part anywhere.Will somebody from KENSTAR take this matter seriously and rectify my problem at the earliest

Kenstar