[Resolved]  Lic Eastern Zonal Office Provident Fund — Non Receipt of Provident fund dues

Life Insurance Corporation of India, Provident Fund -Western Zonal Office
PF Employee registration number:66969

I was employed with LIC Housing Finance Limited, at the Corporate Office in Mumbai , Employee ID 1063 till 14th January 2004.
I had submitted my resignation on 2nd January 2004. The company refused to provide me a releiving letter, and refused to pay my monetary dues of 14 Days January Salary and my entire Provident fund balance.
On 12th March 2004 I sent a letter to the trustees at LIC Western Zonal office Provident fund, requesting to pay my PF balance. The total as on 31st March 2003 was Rs. 18,979 plus accumulated interest.
I again submitted a letter on 20th August 2005 to the General Manager- Human Resources, with a copy to PF chairman, with CC to Regional PF commissioner. But I have not got any response from them.
I request your kind intervention in this matter, and request that I be paid my entire PF dues with 14 days salary from LIC Housing Finance limited at the earliest.
Vanessa Menezes

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066