lic Money Back Policy — Sum Assured amount not yet received

Chengannur, Kerala, India
 pmammen
Dear Sir / Madam

My Name is Philip Mammen. I am bearing a policy number.[protected] Money back policy since 2002). I got a letter regarding to submit the Passport copy/ Cancelled cheque and Account number to Deposit the Sum assured amount in my account which I did on 21st June 2012. As per the maturity it was yesterday[protected]. but till now nothing has deposited from your side. I am trying to call you in the Chenhannur Branch with phone no.[protected]. but I think nobody is interested in picking the call. very bad. So please tell what are the other formality I have to do. Last time i.e[protected] I got a cheque with no problem. Please do the needful. Why are you making things complicated rather doing things fast. I always deposited my premium in time. Awaiting your reply.

Comments

LIC — Not received amount due on Money Back policy.

Hello Sir,

I have been paying the premium on the policy :[protected] on time for the last 5 years. A certain amount was due to me after 5 years - this August - which I have still not received. Which can i expect to get it?

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    lic Money Back Policy - Sum Assured amount not yet received