Show menu
Ask a Question FAQ Sign in

[Resolved]  Licindia — Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]

Dear sir,



I am fedup with this problem, every time is in mind.



Please update me as earliest.



With best regards,



Anand Bihari Tiwari

219, Field workshop

c/o 56 A.P.O

Indian Army

--- On Tue, 13/5/08, pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:


From: pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: RE: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Cc: "ecz crm" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Date: Tuesday, 13 May, 2008, 2:50 PM

Dear Sir,

Today we contact Zonal Office regarding your complaint and you will hear from them shortly.



With kind regards;

ADMN. OFFICER
PREMIUM COLLECTION MANAGEMENT CENTRE
LIC OF INDIA, CRM DEPTT., CENTRAL OFFICE
JEEVAN SEVA ANNEX, 1ST FLOOR
S.V. ROAD, SANTACRUZ (WEST)
MUMBAI 400 054

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:14 PM
To: EPS1; pcmc. cell
Subject: Fw: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]




Dear sir/madam,



what is the solution of this problem ????



Kindly revert back.



With best regards,



Anad bihari tiwari
--- On Mon, 12/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Fw: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Cc: [protected]@licindia.com, pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com, [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Monday, 12 May, 2008, 3:02 PM



Dear crm shahebji,



If Branch manager 528 arrah does not reply on mail, then I request to u kindly a Local telephonic discussion arrange.



After discussion put on mail.



Please revert back as earliest.



With best regards,



Anad bihari Tiwari

--- On Sat, 10/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Fw: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com, pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com, [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Saturday, 10 May, 2008, 11:49 AM


Dear sir/madam,



If Branch manager 528 arrah( Bihar ) dese not care, then what is the best solution of this problem ???????



With best regards,



Anand bihari Tiwari
--- On Fri, 9/5/08, pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:

From: pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in, "bo_528" <[protected]@licindia.com>, "crm_patna" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Date: Friday, 9 May, 2008, 5:10 PM

Dear Sir,

The refund/adjustment of amount is to be done by the servicing branch office only. We are sending a copy of this mail to the branch office also to refund/adjust one amount after verifying the premium history and tibin transactions under intimation to us.



With kind regards;

ADMN. OFFICER
PREMIUM COLLECTION MANAGEMENT CENTRE
LIC OF INDIA, CRM DEPTT., CENTRAL OFFICE
JEEVAN SEVA ANNEX, 1ST FLOOR
S.V. ROAD, SANTACRUZ (WEST)
MUMBAI 400 054

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 11:32 AM
To: bo_528; crm_patna
Cc: [protected]@licindia.com; pcmc. cell
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]




Dear sir/madam,



I am waiting for reply.


--- On Thu, 8/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com, [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Thursday, 8 May, 2008, 3:33 PM



Dear sir/madam,



Please look into & Solve the error as soon as possible.



Kindly revert back.





Anand Bihari tiwari

[protected]

[protected]


--- On Wed, 7/5/08, EPS1 <[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:

From: EPS1 <[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: "bo_528" <[protected]@licindia.com>, "crm_patna" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Cc: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Date: Wednesday, 7 May, 2008, 3:57 PM

Dear Sir,

Please look into the matter at the earliest.

PCMC TEAM
CENTRAL OFFICE
CRM DEPT
MUMBAI

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wed 5/7/2008 2:29 PM
To: bo_528
Cc: EPS1; pcmc. cell
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
Dear sir/madam,



Please look into & Solve the error as soon as possible.



Kindly revert back.





Anand Bihari tiwari

[protected]

[protected]



--- On Tue, 6/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Tuesday, 6 May, 2008, 4:05 PM

Dear sir,



Please look into & Solve the error as soon as possible.



Kindly revert back.



Anand Bihari tiwari

[protected]

[protected]




--- On Mon, 5/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Monday, 5 May, 2008, 3:34 PM

Dear sir,



Please look into.

--- On Sat, 3/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Cc: [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Saturday, 3 May, 2008, 1:05 PM



Dear sir/madam,



In Amount RS 1911/-(which ara paid on 12.04.08 through cash in your branch), Kindly RS 1874/- audjust for april primium which is due on 28.04.08 and Balance RS 37/[protected] approve for july Primium 08 in advance, That time (In July) I can pay RS 1837/[protected].



I request to u, Kindly approve it.

Thanks,



Anand Bihari Tiwari

Mob:-[protected]

[protected]
--- On Fri, 2/5/08, EPS1 <[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:

From: EPS1 <[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: "bo_528" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Cc: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Date: Friday, 2 May, 2008, 4:53 PM



To,

Branch Manager,

Branch 528,

With reference to above policy we have received the payment through portal towards premium due on 28.01.2008 and the transaction is sent to you, which might be lying in ERROR. Kindly check the premium history and take necessary corrective action under intimation to us.



Thanks

PCMC TEAM

CO/CRM/MUMBAI

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wed 4/30/2008 6:32 PM
To: EPS1
Cc:
Subject: Fw: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]


--- On Wed, 30/4/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Fw: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Wednesday, 30 April, 2008, 6:26 PM
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:10:08
Complaint comments  15 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Dear sir/madam,

I went in branch 528 and find out Branch Manager is on leave.Incharge told me audjustment will be done by only Branch Manager.

I want it be audjust on til 20.05.08, Because of 28 april primium
due. to avoid Unnecssary Late fee charge .

Steel pending



Kindly short out & revert back.



With best regards,



Anand Bihari Tiwari


--- On Fri, 23/5/08, pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:


From: pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: FW: RE: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: "ecz crm" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Cc: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Date: Friday, 23 May, 2008, 12:11 PM



Dear Sir,

With reference to our telephonic talk on 13/05/2008, please look into the matter as policyholder is awaiting for the reply since so many days.

With kind regards;

ADMN. OFFICER
PREMIUM COLLECTION MANAGEMENT CENTRE
LIC OF INDIA, CRM DEPTT., CENTRAL OFFICE
JEEVAN SEVA ANNEX, 1ST FLOOR
S.V. ROAD, SANTACRUZ (WEST)
MUMBAI 400 054

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:15 PM
To: pcmc. cell; EPS1
Subject: Fw: RE: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]



Dear sir/madam,



Steel pending



Kindly short out & revert back.



With best regards,



Anand Bihari Tiwari

--- On Tue, 13/5/08, pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:

From: pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: RE: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Cc: "ecz crm" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Date: Tuesday, 13 May, 2008, 2:50 PM

Dear Sir,

Today we contact Zonal Office regarding your complaint and you will hear from them shortly.



With kind regards;

ADMN. OFFICER
PREMIUM COLLECTION MANAGEMENT CENTRE
LIC OF INDIA, CRM DEPTT., CENTRAL OFFICE
JEEVAN SEVA ANNEX, 1ST FLOOR
S.V. ROAD, SANTACRUZ (WEST)
MUMBAI 400 054

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 2:14 PM
To: EPS1; pcmc. cell
Subject: Fw: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]




Dear sir/madam,



what is the solution of this problem ????



Kindly revert back.



With best regards,



Anad bihari tiwari
--- On Mon, 12/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Fw: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Cc: [protected]@licindia.com, pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com, [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Monday, 12 May, 2008, 3:02 PM



Dear crm shahebji,



If Branch manager 528 arrah does not reply on mail, then I request to u kindly a Local telephonic discussion arrange.



After discussion put on mail.



Please revert back as earliest.



With best regards,



Anad bihari Tiwari

--- On Sat, 10/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Fw: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com, pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com, [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Saturday, 10 May, 2008, 11:49 AM


Dear sir/madam,



If Branch manager 528 arrah( Bihar ) dese not care, then what is the best solution of this problem ???????



With best regards,



Anand bihari Tiwari
--- On Fri, 9/5/08, pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:

From: pcmc. cell <pcmc.[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: RE: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in, "bo_528" <[protected]@licindia.com>, "crm_patna" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Date: Friday, 9 May, 2008, 5:10 PM

Dear Sir,

The refund/adjustment of amount is to be done by the servicing branch office only. We are sending a copy of this mail to the branch office also to refund/adjust one amount after verifying the premium history and tibin transactions under intimation to us.



With kind regards;

ADMN. OFFICER
PREMIUM COLLECTION MANAGEMENT CENTRE
LIC OF INDIA, CRM DEPTT., CENTRAL OFFICE
JEEVAN SEVA ANNEX, 1ST FLOOR
S.V. ROAD, SANTACRUZ (WEST)
MUMBAI 400 054

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 11:32 AM
To: bo_528; crm_patna
Cc: [protected]@licindia.com; pcmc. cell
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]




Dear sir/madam,



I am waiting for reply.


--- On Thu, 8/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com, [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Thursday, 8 May, 2008, 3:33 PM



Dear sir/madam,



Please look into & Solve the error as soon as possible.



Kindly revert back.





Anand Bihari tiwari

[protected]

[protected]


--- On Wed, 7/5/08, EPS1 <[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:

From: EPS1 <[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: "bo_528" <[protected]@licindia.com>, "crm_patna" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Cc: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Date: Wednesday, 7 May, 2008, 3:57 PM

Dear Sir,

Please look into the matter at the earliest.

PCMC TEAM
CENTRAL OFFICE
CRM DEPT
MUMBAI

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wed 5/7/2008 2:29 PM
To: bo_528
Cc: EPS1; pcmc. cell
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
Dear sir/madam,



Please look into & Solve the error as soon as possible.



Kindly revert back.





Anand Bihari tiwari

[protected]

[protected]



--- On Tue, 6/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Tuesday, 6 May, 2008, 4:05 PM

Dear sir,



Please look into & Solve the error as soon as possible.



Kindly revert back.



Anand Bihari tiwari

[protected]

[protected]




--- On Mon, 5/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Monday, 5 May, 2008, 3:34 PM

Dear sir,



Please look into.

--- On Sat, 3/5/08, Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Upendra Rai <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: [protected]@licindia.com
Cc: [protected]@licindia.com
Date: Saturday, 3 May, 2008, 1:05 PM



Dear sir/madam,



In Amount RS 1911/-(which ara paid on 12.04.08 through cash in your branch), Kindly RS 1874/- audjust for april primium which is due on 28.04.08 and Balance RS 37/[protected] approve for july Primium 08 in advance, That time (In July) I can pay RS 1837/[protected].



I request to u, Kindly approve it.

Thanks,



Anand Bihari Tiwari

Mob:-[protected]

[protected]
--- On Fri, 2/5/08, EPS1 <[protected]@licindia.com> wrote:

From: EPS1 <[protected]@licindia.com>
Subject: FW: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]
To: "bo_528" <[protected]@licindia.com>
Cc: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Date: Friday, 2 May, 2008, 4:53 PM



To,

Branch Manager,

Branch 528,

With reference to above policy we have received the payment through portal towards premium due on 28.01.2008 and the transaction is sent to you, which might be lying in ERROR. Kindly check the premium history and take necessary corrective action under intimation to us.



Thanks

PCMC TEAM

CO/CRM/MUMBAI

-----Original Message-----
From: Upendra Rai [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Wed 4/30/2008 6:32 PM
To: EPS1
Cc:
Subject: Fw: SUB: Double payment of LIC Premium number[protected]

Life Insurance Corporation — Double payment

Sir,
Further to my complaint dated today, I wish to inform the particulars of the policy

Policy holder: Susamma Ninan
Policy No.[protected]
Premium/periodicity: Rs. 3666.00/half yearly
dear sir

pls inform about lic pre. how check on line.

Thanks.

licindia — non registration of online application

I submitted online application, but i did not got registration. Please give me reason for non registration & give me suggestion how to odify my application. I already paid amount to lic for post AAO's generalists. I hope you will replay me fast & provide suggestion.

Thanking You
Sreelatha J M
Hospet
Ph NO. [protected]

licindia — status

Dear sir !
My Policy No Is :[protected]/20) Start DATE 22/3/06
Pleas give me Status of my policy.
On My Email ID :[protected]@gmail.com

licindia — enrolment police online

online enrol ment lic ploice is not efficent process .plz devoplement lic online process .present it's n't sufficent for lic coustmers. doit friendly user type.as earley as possible do.

premium collection centre lic — not working

merchant portal premium colletion centre is not working since 2 days please advice at the earliest and contact numbers
This is correct
dear sir
my policy no[protected] start[protected]
please give me status my policy
on my email id [protected]@sify.com

licindia — to transfer policy

Dear Sir,

Please transfer my LIC policy No[protected] from Bangalore branch (code 801) to Lucknow branch (Code-21S). The new branch address is lic.bhootnath mandir,Indir nagar,Lucknow-16.

This is for your kind co-operation.

Thanking You,

Regards

SONU
(Policy holder)
I am A Srinivas Reddy
my pol.no.[protected], premium Rs.3143/-, due in every December.
IN Dec.2007 I paid a premium, then applied for ECS payment through my ICICI bank account, to be effective for next premium payments.
But another premium was deducted in Dec.2007 itself.
Since then I am continuously persuing the Divisional officer but the excess premium is not being refunded.

pl.do the needful.
DEAR SIR

I AM CHERUKU UDAY KUMAR
My daughter polacy number as[protected] and DOC 20/12/2010
TABLE NO : PT[protected]
PREMIUM AMOUNT : 6119/-Rs

We could not able to pay online with my enroll account, so plez send me the reason and solution for the online payment of above polacy
Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

licindia — not receipt premium paid certificate

please provide the premium paid certificate of whole year which i have paid[protected]
im trying much time but i didnt get it. please help me & send it to my E-mial add

[protected]@yahoo.com

mob no [protected]

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    Customer satisfaction rating
    44%
    Complaints
    4907
    Pending
    0
    Resolved
    2143
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    +91 22 2217 8600
    +91 75 5267 6254
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021