[Resolved]  Locanto — Fake calls

I want to inform you that a fake ad id:[protected] and ad id:[protected] name is preeti and archana has been put up by any one in locanto site,
With mobile no :[protected]in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. Please help me out of this problem, my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add, so please help me out of this. I will be really grateful if you help me out of this situation.

Raj
Locanto Customer Care's response Jul 20, 2015
I hope that the problem was resolved via the customer support email. In any case, you might need some proof of the ad deletions: http://hyderabad.locanto.in/ID_[protected]/.html http://chennai.locanto.in/ID_[protected]/.html
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i want to inform you that a fake id has been put up by any one in
locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to
remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of
help me out of this.i wil be really greatful if you help me out of this
situation.
thankz,
i want to inform you that a fake id has been put up by any one in locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of this problem, my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add [protected], so please help me out of this.i wil be really greatful if you help me out of this situation. my email id is vijuteju.[protected]@gmail.com please reply soon.

Vijay

Thanks.

Someone post ad using my call no

In locanto free ad somebody named rimi put my number [protected]. I am getting unwanted calls. Pls instruct locanto authority to withdraw the ad mentioning the said number.

DEBASIS De
Kolkata
Someone added my number... please remove it...