Locanto Customer Care

TwitterFacebook

Good

Locanto related photos (1508)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Locanto Complaints & Reviews

Rajaganesh Pakkirisamy on Nov 6, 2020
Please block this number [protected]

[Nov 06, 2020] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shanprd123 on Nov 5, 2020
    Iam getting lots of calls from locanto customers, someone put my number on locanto and now i cant really took my phone. Please remove my number from the website.

Recieving wrong and dirty calls

[Nov 05, 2020] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Locanto — Call boy job fake

sandyboy222 on Nov 5, 2020
      [protected] - vadivelu/Sakthivelu
      locanto Pakka fraud..proper agent cheating big amount from many young fickle minded...

Brian247 on Nov 5, 2020
      The person that made an ad on your site that I went to for services threatened me to pay them money or they post false things about me on the internet, I did not pay anything, is the number[protected]. If you could track down this person and arrest them for extortion or blackmail, that would be much appreciated.

Nataraj1 on Nov 4, 2020
        My number [protected] has been given in an ad by somebody in a dating service in locanto and I am getting lots o[censored]nwanted calls and harassing in my number. It is ABUSE & HARASSMENT. Remove my number from the ad IMMEDIATELY

Nataraj

[Nov 04, 2020] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Locanto — Very very urgent!!!!! Pls resplve

Rajesh Y N on Nov 4, 2020
          I have complained so many so many times but the abusive ad using my name and number is not removed as yet. I am waiting for...

Thala Ganesh on Nov 4, 2020
          Hi i am raju my number misused in locanto site please remove my number immediately plz asap
          My phone num: [protected]

Singhinking8888 on Nov 4, 2020
            A fake ID used my mobile no in your site so u are requested to delete my no in your platform this issue have pending so many days other wise we rase issue in other platform n going for legal action

Used my no 8299721285 in your side whose I

Rony Saran on Nov 3, 2020
              Locanto is showing my personal details like my name(ronysaran) and number ([protected]). i request you to stop showing my personal details it can ruin my life.

Locanto is showing my name details

Rony Saran on Nov 3, 2020
                This advertisement is showing my personal details like my name (ronysaran) and my mobile number([protected]) even that advertisement is not even active nor online. so i request you to stop showing my personal details it can ruin my life.

Locanto is showing my personal details

Praveen. M on Nov 3, 2020
                  Someone has used my number and created the account in dating sites. Iam getting continuously call and it's disturbing me too much

[Nov 03, 2020] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I am requesting you to delete my number and block the account whichever it is created

Avatar2 on Nov 2, 2020
                    Please remove my number from locanto app. I am getting frequent calls and messages.

Remove my number from locanto app.

Rajesh Y N on Nov 2, 2020
                      Wrong adv posted with my mobile number and name with photos downloaded from my personal FB account. Take immediate action and remove theses ads else the matter will be take. Serious.

Adv I’d. [protected]

Pls remove it immediately, this is very very bad and it defames.

Inappropriate adv with my name and number which is abusive

Updated by Rajesh Y N Nov 02, 2020
                      Pls do the needful immediately.

LeighG on Nov 2, 2020
                        I’ve had a Locanto account for years I’m a verified member and use the site regularly for my business recently I was informed my account was banned when I tried to log into my account I have been trying to contact their support via email for over five days with numerous email and not once have they responded to my emails.

[Nov 02, 2020] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by LeighG Nov 12, 2020
                        Why has Locanto not responded to the complaint yet? It’s been 10days already and no response this is becoming a joke.
                        Updated by LeighG Nov 20, 2020
                        Still no response? Being the 20th of November now
                        Here is the proof

Locanto — Advertisement with indecent content which is defaming me

Rohan Suryavanshi on Nov 2, 2020

Please Someone used my mobile number and photos in an fake Ad for wrong purpose. I am getting wrong...

Aryanarora£££ on Nov 2, 2020
                          People doing fraud in women seeking men section and looting hard earned money from other peoples i also get trapped in this and lost 4500 rupees.
                          [protected] this number belongs to that fraud company. Please take some strict actions against them.

Freyafreya on Nov 1, 2020
                            Seriously, I’ve had enough. Multiple times my account has been made so you can’t see my ads or message me back. I know it’s true because I made a new account just today, and I received many views on my ad and multiple messages sent out and now all of a sudden nothings happening anymore. I looked up my ads on a non logged in page and it didn’t show up, even though it had 86 views earlier today, and it still shows as active in my ads. I haven’t even done anything wrong? I haven’t scammed anyone, I haven’t spammed anything, why have you done this? My account is FreyaFreya, please send a reply with what you are going to do to fix this.

[Nov 01, 2020] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dakshubhai on Nov 1, 2020
                              Someone took my photos and mobile no. from my facebook account and created a fake advertisement on locanto. Please remove that ad as soon as possible

Locanto — Abusive adv. take immediate action

Rajesh Y N on Oct 31, 2020
                                Fake abusive adv has been posted with My name and mobile number, I am receiving abusive unwanted calls due to this, if the...

Rajesh Y N on Oct 31, 2020
                                Hi the ad id [protected] is a fake adv posted in your Locanto website with my name mentioned and with my family photos that i hv posted in my Facebook. I want this advertisement to be removed immediately failing which I will take criminal action against the user and Locanto. The adv is very inappropriate and misuse of my mobile no. And photos. I don’t know how can my mobile number be added without my permission or any OTP method. Pls do the needful with immediate effect as I am receiving plenty of calls I also request you take stern action against such users

[Oct 31, 2020] Locanto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Images attached