[Resolved] Locanto — fake id on sex and unwanted phone calls

Kolkata, North 24 Parganas District, West Bengal, India
 olivia
i want to inform you that a fake id has been put up by any one in locanto site,in which i am not at all interested,so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of this problem,my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add,so please help me out of this.i wil be really greatful if you help me out of this situation.
thankz,
olivia

Locanto Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2015
If the issue is still bothering you, please contact Locanto support directly for immediate action: http://www.locanto.in/run/faq_contact/
Locanto Customer Care's response, Jul 21, 2015
Some more deletions which we have not mentioned here:
Remember: Next time, contact Locanto support directly for immediate action: http://www.locanto.in/run/faq_contact/
Locanto Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2015
The ad has now been deleted. Next time please contact customer support directly.

Comments

someone has put my number [protected] on the add i am not intrested in can you please remove
Dear Olivia,

Please report your problem to Locanto at http://kolkata.locanto.in/faq/?action=contact&hl=en to resolve your
situation immediately, and visit the FAQ page at
http://kolkata.locanto.in/faq/index.php for further assistance.
chaitu302's reply, Apr 19, 2017
even i was also facing the same problem.
was your complaint is resolved????
HI
MY NAME LEO. I WANT DELETE MY ID IN LOCANTO . SOME ONE MANSINED FAKE INFORMANSINED FOR THERE . I WANT DELETE THIS ID HOW TO I DELETE. PLEASE HELP ME, MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
simonbirch's reply, Dec 16, 2018
You sound like you are on drugs, so that probably doesn't help your case. Also, it would be wise not to post personal information in here, like your eMail address. Mr. Burd.
thankz,

telephone — unwanted phone call

My phone No. is [protected] and I frequently getting phone calls from a share trading company No. [protected], any time when i engage in my job or reading or eating. I have already active DND service, and many time i request them to don't disturbed me bet no. Please please solve this problem.

Thank You.
Nripen Chandra
i want to inform you that a fake id has been put up by any one in locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of this problem, my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add, so please help me out of this.i wil be really greatful if you help me out of this situation. my email id is [email protected] please reply soon.

Rafik

Thanks.
I am sushanta seth, mail id [email protected]
i forget my locanto user name and password, so i can't browse my locanto account.
So, please help me as early as possible.
i want to inform you that a fake id:[protected] name is anita Cell no: [protected] has been put up by any one in locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of this problem, my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add, so please help me out of this.i will be really grateful if you help me out of this situation.
thanks,

Amit
some one is posted my add in women seeking men kolkata add id no[protected] but am not interested how to delete my add in the specific site please reply to this mail id [email protected]
My fake I'd[protected] kindly remove add on locanto as possible as bcz my cell no in this .women seeking men in badlapur pl.deletd my id
Hi some has made fake id with my name and not interested for the same and want to delete the same MY ID IS[protected].
Kindly help me out what has to be done as early as possible.My email id is [email protected]
Some body gave my mobile number in locanto - Locanto > casual encounters > men looking for men Tamil Nadu. So please delete my number from it.

Ad ID:[protected]
i want to inform you that a fake id ID NO:[protected] by any one in locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of this problem my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add, so please help me out of this.i will be really grateful if you help me out of this situation.
I want to inform you that a fake id ID NO:[protected] y any one in locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of this problem my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add, so please help me out of this.i will be really grateful if you help me out of this situation.
I would like to raise the complaint that some one has given fake ad in social networking site (Locanto in Women seeking for men page ) with my name and telephone number. We need to find out that advertiser who has given this fake add.

Fake Ad has been already deleted from that site and we don't have the screen shot.
We contacted the police authorities regarding this issue they required for the screen shot and Locanto contact details.

Ad ID:[protected].

Please send us the screen shot of fake ad and contact details for locanto so that police authorities will contact them to know that fake advertiser.
I Dont Know how to Reply to the Posted ad in Locanto .

so please help me out...
I Dont Know how to Reply to the Posted ad in Locanto .

so please help me out...
some bloody bastered put my no in locanto.my no [protected] in the name of samantha megna, am not at all interested.pls dont disturb me any more.
Some bsatard has give my numbrr as a call girl deepa from Bangalore ...plz remove the ad in getting number of call ...my num s [protected]
want to inform you that a fake id has been put up by any one in locanto site, in which i am not at all interested, so please i want to remove my fake ad from there as soon as possible. please help me out of this problem, my phone numbers ar also given in that fake add, so please help me out of this.i will be really grateful if you help me out of this situation.
thanks,
my emaid id [email protected]

Locanto - fake id on sex and unwanted phone calls