[Resolved] Lunatic TNPSC And Government Of Tamilnadu — Physiotherapy Subject NOT INCLUDED in the TNPSC Information Brochure in ANNEXURE – II (Page-18) with listed Name of Subject & Subject Codes
INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS
State Secretary, National Students Union of India
78, Kuttyadapuvilai, Karungal, Pin-629157, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu
Mobile - [protected]
Petition before the
Hon. Chief Minister of Tamilnadu
1. Thiru. Ramesh Chand Meena, I.A.S.,
Secretary, Tamilnadu Public Service Commission,
2. Thiru K.K.S.S.R. Ramachandran,
Minister for Backward Classes, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
3. Thiru T.M. Anbarasan,
Minister for Labour, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
4. Thiru M. R. K. Panneerselvam,
Minister for Health, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
5. Dr. K. Ponmudy,
Minister for Higher Education, Govt. of Tamilnadu.
6. The Vice Chancellor, Dr. K. Ponmudy,
The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
Sub: - “Partiality on Physiotherapy students who has completed the 4 ½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course – No way for Physiotherapist to get a JOB in Government Sector– 1. Physiotherapy Subject NOT INCLUDED in the TNPSC Information Brochure in ANNEXURE – II (Page-18) with listed Name of Subject & Subject Codes – 2. Rejection of Applications by candidates holding 4 ½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course for the post of HEALTH OFFICER [Advertisement No: 175, Tamilnadu Public Health Service(Code No.052), Post Code-2029] – 3. Requistion to ACCEPT the applications of candidates holding 4 ½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course – 4. To INCLUDE the Physiotherapy Subject for TNPSC Recruitments – Revenge on Physiotherapist by The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University - reg”
Honourable Chief Minister,
1. The lunatic act of TNPSC has failed to include the PHYSIOTHERAPY as one of the subjects in ANNEXURE – II at Page No.18 in the respective information Brochure. Hence there is no way for the Physiotherapy Degree Candidate to attend any TNPSC recruitments or to hold a Job in Government Sector. Clarify the reason for why physiotherapy was not included as a subject.
2. (a) As announced in paragraph 8 of the Commission’s Notification dated 20.09.2008, the SCHEME OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) AND ORAL TEST is from the Subject “Social and Preventive Medicine (Code No.105)”.
(b) Students of 4½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course from colleges affiliated to “The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University” at Chennai has to study “Social and Preventive Medicine” as one of the major papers and has to undergo an Written Exam by the University in the sixth semester.
(c) Hence the candidates holding 4½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course were eligible to attend this Exam.
3. Ms. R. Malliga, Under Secretary undersigned by Section Officer from TNPSC as Memorandum No.6741 HO/APD-J1/2008, Dt.[protected] with the sub: - Recruitment (Direct) – Health Officer in Tamilnadu Public Health service[protected] – Rejection of Applications –regarding has send an letter to Mrs. Annie N. Nisha, the Physiotherapist who has completed the 4½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course, intimating that the Application for Health Officer has been rejected.
4. The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University is already taking revenge over the Physiotherapist by spoiling the future of Physiotherapy students. Still there exist a cold war between Allopathic Doctors and Physiotherapists. Allopathic Doctors dominate the University and so students of many colleges affiliated to this University were failed intentionally and most of the students joined in the 4½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course in the year 1998 were still studying the same course and not able complete the courses for a prolonged period of ten years.
5. Hence it concludes that the above said crime was committed with a joint venture of “The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University and TNPSC.
Hence I humbly request you to
i). Direct the CBI to probe the hidden causes, which spoil the well being and bright future of young students and Physiotherapist and
ii). Instruct the TNPSC to accept the rejected Applications of the candidates who has completed the 4½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course.
iii). To INCLUDE the Physiotherapy subject as one of the subjects in the Annexure-II [Page No – 18] of TNPSC Information Brochure for Recruitment
iv). To save the young Physiotherapy students from the cruel and wicked hands of The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University. A separate University should be established for Paramedical courses and it should be headed only by the persons holding Paramedical Educational Qualifications and the Allopathic MBBS and so on should be strictly avoided.
v). The Rejected Applications of Candidates holding 4½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course for the Post of Health Officer, should be re-accepted and the Hall Tickets for the Written Exam on 21–Dec–2008 should be issued immediately before the date of Exam.
vi). Failing to RE-ACCEPT the Rejected Applications of Candidates holding 4½ years Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree Course for the Post of Health Officer and to ISSUE the Hall Tickets will lead us to do things against the Present Government and the lunatic TNPSC by revealing the above said things across all Taluks & Districts of Tamilnadu by Public Meetings, Rallies, Newspapers, Internet, Email, sms and by possible means initially.
Expecting your favourable action,
Copy To: -
1. Hon. Sonia Gandhi, The Chairperson, UPA.
2. The Prime Minister of India
3. The President of India
4. The Chief Justice of Tamilnadu.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 13, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
+91 44 2530 0300
Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600003