APCPDCL Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Nov 8, 2022

File a complaint to APCPDCL

Having problems with APCPDCL?

File a complaint and get it resolved by APCPDCL customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

APCPDCL

APCPDCL Website

APCPDCL Head Office Address

6-1-50, Corporate Office, Mint Compound
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

APCPDCL Phone Numbers

APCPDCL reviews & complaints(201)

[protected] We are regular bill paid, meter barcode change we changed meter.
Bill not received 2 & 3 month, But APCPDCL application bill rised monthly.
Billings person monthly came reading note down monthly.
APCPDCL application raised bill monthly we paid. After 3 month we changed meter, bill received amount showing 9645/- we called to customer care 1000 units stucked on meter. This is how possible. AE and Line man not responded
APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

July 2022- previous reading=24798; present reading=24798; units=128; bill=503 rupees; Fault is PREVIOUS reading = PRESENT reading

August 2022- previous reading=24798; present reading=24798; units=128; bill= 584 rupees; Fault is PREVIOUS reading = PRESENT reading

September 2022- previous reading=24798; present reading= 24798; units=128; bill= 559 rupees; Fault is PREVIOUS reading = PRESENT reading

So upto here, total units consumed are 128*3=384 units. But billing was done faulty.

October 2022- previous reading=24798; present reading=25388; units=509; bill= 1045
    So in October, previous reading must be 24798+384= 25182; As per present reading, Total units consumed must be[protected]= 206; Bill was generated for 509, but Bill must be generated for 206 units.

OR else

Refund my money till now what ever I paid. (503+584+559= 1, 646 rupees). As I am paying from old reading 24798 to present reading 25388.
    Oct 03, 2022
    Updated by kcp84
    Service number[protected] i.e., 1160A

Respected Sir

Every month electricity bill of Our service no[protected] comes below Rs.200/-.
      But bill date 08/08/2022 Rs. 1477/- wrongly billing done 8times high as regular bill. we are very poor people and unable to pay that much amount. Only my mother was using only two bulbs and one fan. We are
      Asking with our village electricity officer, present pay the bill. We will replace the meter, if repeat the issue.

Requested that kindly resolve the issue with in one week.
      If issue not resolved We will file wrong billing issue in online consumer court.

APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for new agricultural connection on 10 Jan 2022 via Mee Seva and submitted the application to Veldurthy AE/DE with necessary documents but until now there's no update and nobody is responding.
        I am a housewife and want to live independent life via agriculture, so please help me.

Details below.
        SPDCL- New Connection
        Transaction ID: TANC[protected]
        Application No: NC[protected]
        CSC Application No: 82226N[protected]JAN10
        APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Does anyone got time to look into the issue?
        Is there any use raising a complaint here or shall we proceed legally?

Hi there, My existing energy meter is burnt and it has been replaced with new meter after I paid burnt charges on June 8, 2022. My issue is, the units consumed from June 2 to June 7 are 30 units (Old meter). The new meter units consumed are 129 (from June 8 to July 2). so I'm expecting the total units consumed on 2 July is 159 (30+129), however, the bill generated with 228 units on 2nd July 2022. I have checked with energy assistant but he was not able to address and he said it is system generated units. Please check. Thank you.
          Jul 13, 2022
          Updated by Rajesh 92
          My issue is not resolved

Service number[protected]
            Sir, category changed to LT-5 from LT-1 due to run the dairy form
            currently no activity was going on from November -2021;please change from LT-5 TO LT-1.

From 9 months we visited apcpdcl office more than 20 times.
            Every one was working irresponsible including AE. every one saying one over other no one doing work.

After somany days released letter in April to AAO which attached below, but he is not doing.

We have lot of works.so much time is wasting.this is very burden to us.
            Jul 09, 2022
            Updated by Satish123*
            Kindly go through and resolve our problem

HI this is Rajasekharreddy Dodda I'm from thummalcheruvuu, actually, I applied for an 11 kV industrial line for a bricks factory (amma hollow bricks) last year in October 2021 and the estimate is sectioned on Feb month 2022 then after I had paid the estimated amount online. He (ADE) operation was says to me the estimate will be revised because material prices increased in march month, I agreed and also I had to pay the balance resived amount on April month, he said the process is completed, he said to me, I will draw the material in store, ok please continue fast sir I said, Poles are draw that and erected . my line is not complete line forming yet. In the last three months he doesn't respond properly, the phone is not receiving and the last one I felt go to the ADE office meet once, 5 times I had goes the office, he was not there and he wasn't answering my phone yet. ADE number [protected]
              APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are facing low voltage fluctuations in my Area.Our electric appliances such as Air conditioners, Refrigerators etc are not functioning properly and some time they are getting damaged aslo

Please resolve this problem.

Sir
                  My name is Vadlamudi Balakrishna residing at 54-20/7-4, 2nd lane, Kanakadurga Gezitted Officers Colony, Gurunanak Road, Vijayawada-520008.
                  one year back apcpdcl department persons laid a foundation in our road in front of my south side open plot and install some electrical equipment on the foundation. recently apcpdcl person/contractor overnight laid a foundation in front of my house with a very poor quality foundation and...

Electricity bill payment paid payment successful but Electricity Board did not got se rvice sc no[protected] . Amount Rs208 . Paid. Please submit cash to bill
                  APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paid same current bill twice on same day. Requesting for return of payment.

Hi Team,
                      I am native of rural village and i am paying the electricity bill every month regularly. Suddenly in JAN 2022, it was observed that I have received Rs. 6286/- electricity bill. I have requested the helper to check the issue of the current meter and later he replaced the new meter and now I have received Rs.92/- as electricity bill for April2022. But the helper updated me to pay Rs.3000/- atleast(previous bill). I have been updated by the helper like the extra paid amount (technical issue) will be reverted later. I have paid 1500/- (on March 2022) and 1000/-(April 2022) as per their update. Also please clarify to me how they have updated me to pay Rs.3000/- instead of correcting the bill issue. Also please clarify how the amount will be reverted to me Please check and resolve the issue.

service no:[protected]
                      Name : P KOTESWARA RAO

Thank you for your help.

I received a notice for additional load 3KV
                        But my electricity consumption below 2KV
                        I asked AE but refused, he insisted to pay
                        But the amount 7000
                        Please provide answer
                        APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir/madam I am receiving messages regarding the bill no:[protected] which does not belong to me. Please look into the problem and resolve as quickly as possible thank you.
                          APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Wrong billing, complaint already registered, special request letters sent thrice to AE, ADE, SE and letter sent to DE was returned twice. Complaint outstanding since more than one year. Hsc no.[protected] changed to[protected] vice versa. Please solve the issue at the earliest to enable me to pay the correct amount.
                            APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the month of November 2021 we have received bill of Rs 2042.00 which is not acceptable as in 40 years this 8s first time we are getting this much bill. We have used all the electrical items per our daily needs. There no change in any month orny other new item added in house. There a mistake in bill or energy meter.
                              Kindly request you to please resolve the issue immediately as we are not in a position to pay that much amount. Your kind cooperation is required in resolving the issue
                              APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is siva ramakrishna and I reside in kanuru of vijayawada.As our apartment have 4 meters, only 4 bills were generated and one with service number[protected] is left without taking the bill. So please provide me with this month's bill as the payment for both the months in the January will become burdensome for me.

Siva ramakrishna
                                APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Energy meter is not working at Telephone Exchange Veerapanenigudem since September 2021 and informed to concerned Lineman. On Sep2021 & Oct 2021 issued excess billing amount with assumed readings & calculated more compare to previous months ( which are collected as per meter reading). kindly arrange to attend the energy meter fault and make correction in the above bills and re-issue the bill of OCT2021 after correction please...

I want refund of my payment as it was paid twice by 2 different members
                                    APCPDCL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid rs 1401/- via using google pay on[protected], for the Electricity service connection no :[protected], the UPI id is :[protected], amount deducted from my account but the receipt was not generated.

request to generate the bill or revert the amount