[Resolved]  Madhur Courier Services — Non delivery of the courier

I am Rabikant Thakur and one of my frien has send the courier from your branch office (Kankroli (Rajsamand, Rajsthan)).The doc no of my courier is 67643159 but still i did not found my courier and that was very important. when iwas asked to your dispatcher courier man (Mr. PALIWAL ([protected]))about whole scnario then he reply too rudly and asked we are not responsible for your courier Again i spoke to the receiver (In hyderabad) then he told that we don't have any information about your courier. Please contact to the dispatcher branch.

Could you give the assurance about my courier?
Colud you give the reply of my mail ?
Could you please take the action against that unmanner and chip mentality man?

--This is not the first time with me. I have faced the problem so many time with same courier man and branch.

Finally, I am fed up with your courier service and in future i am not going to think to use your services.

Note: I am requesting to you that if you doing the business like " MONKEY" By this way.I am pretty sure your courier service is going to give you profit and success. I thought you should provide the currect way to the customer and resolved the issues on priority. I have also decide to move in the consumer court for the whole scnario.

Could you please advice what i need to do? and i hope you would be provide me the some satisfactory help.

Regard
Rabikant Thakur

Comments

sir i have send a courier on tuesdat dt.[protected] vide c.no. 89655604 from Karnal (Haryana) to Delhi.
and your dealer said that they will deliver it on wednesday but they have not deliver it.
so, it is requested to plz. tell me the status of my courier.
where is my parcel