Madhur Courier
Madhur Courier Services Pvt. Ltd.

Madhur Courier Customer Care

110 Shalimar Trade Center, Hamidia Road
Bhopal
Bhopal District
Madhya Pradesh
India - 462001

Load

Madhur Courier related photos (225)

Madhur Courier Complaints & Reviews

I have booked a partial from Dhar to Khetiya (Dist Barwani - MP) from 23 March 2021 but till date partial was not deliver...
This decket no P[protected], parcel send agra to bilaspur MP, but this parcel is not deliver and missing. we have sending 1.5...
I delivered the parasia material from Betul but the deliveries have not yet been received.
i have wrote clear name...

Delivery of the products is very poor . The person dealing At NABHA, DISTRICT PATIALA donot know how to talk to a person..
We have called courier service a couple of times . The response was not good ... These type of Dealing may harm the Company's Image .. I will never Deal with this courier if This will happen.

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Joura. Morena Branch. Sir mera ek parshal ko diya h morena barch valo ne costumes ko clem dene se mna kr rahe h sir me chotii branch se ho help me

Con no. [protected].

Consignment no. [protected]
    From guna to mumbai
    Se ent dateb26.02.2021.
    Still not delivered.
    Apr 07, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My courier was dispatched on 24 march 2021, and reached nearby station on 25 march 2021, but till now (6 April 2021) my courier was not taken to home and every day they says that you will get courier today, but no one arrived. Very bad service.

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The parcel was shipped from Gujarat Rajkot to Chhattisgarh Balod on 27 March but I have not received the parcel yet. On inserting CNOTE N. the parcel has reached Balod, but on contact in Balod, the courier service's person said that the parcel has not been received yet, now I said to contact and whom to contact, nor anyone from madhur courier There is no contact number and no email. Till date has seen all the bad courier service of life.
        tracking number: - P[protected]

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My friend sourabh baragi book some urgent document for me on 27/3/2021.
          But today is 4/4/2021 .
          I get 240 per day panelty for my documents.
          So now I will give bed review for service.
          And also complaint to consumer forum
          My doc courier
          Apr 05, 2021

Hello Sir,
            I had ordered a courier which was already dispached from Nashik Maharashtra, on 26th March 2021, through...

Nearly 10-12 days before we gave the parcel at the centre to deliver at the destination but it is not delivered yet. And the Cnote no. is not correctly given that's why we are unable to track our parcel . The parcel's origin is Amravati, Maharashtra and the Destination is Jhansi, UP.
            Mar 31, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, we book the parcel 23.03.21 having Docket nob P[protected] and 683, till time status update intransit due to holi festival please clear the consignment actually last time also suffer same situation
              Till time parcel not receive
              Mar 27, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Courier 10/03/2021ko kawardha c.g se singheshwar madhepura bihar ke liye nikla tha but beaxh mai kolkata walo ne parcel glt kagah send kr diya tha (miss root ) and when i say parcel is imp then they lied me and told within 2 days parcel will delivered and when parcel is not delivered i have called the again then they told tommorror finally the parcel will send to right place and from 7 to 8 days they are telling tym lagega tym lagega to our area courier service center when i am calling they are not attendings calls if they attend they talk badly and they have miss root my parcel so their resposiblity is that my parcel should go into right place and they also told me that you have not done insurance if your parcel it will lost we will not refund it but when i go to courier the parcel they don't tell anything
                Mar 26, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Parcel was booked on 02/03/2021 from Aurangabad, but still not reached at Nagpur.

We are taking number of follow ups but no output.

Parcel No.:- [protected]

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today your coriour boy call me came my office and take your parcel but unfortunately I'm not there so I insist please my parcel is very Important. It's came from Madhya Pradesh High court but your misbehaving me and say I'm not your servant, if you want your parcel then came my office . If my parcel has arrived in your company, then it is your responsibility to deliver it to me. Misbehaving person mobile number is [protected]

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked an envelope at Indrapuri branch on 20.03.2021 at about 12 O'clock. It was told by your representative that the same shall be delivered by evening on 22.03.2021. At 6 p.m. on 22.03.2021, your representative was reminded by me that the envelope is not delivered. But no action is taken by him for timely delivery. Till now at 11p.m., the envelope was not delivered. It is still lying in the Chhawni, Indore Office.
                      Consignment no.: [protected]
                      It is very important for me to deliver the same by 8 p.m. on 22.03.2021. Please response why the delay was done and who will be responsible for delay in delivery and irresponsible action by your representative at Bhopal/ Indore.

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Madur Carrier Sapna Sangeeta Branch did not deliver the purse on my address saying that my area does not come in the service...

I have send some very important documents of my branch via madhur courier – [protected] 09/02/2021 . but document not deliver at this time . kindly give the details as on priority.

Hemendra rajput
                        mobile no. [protected]
                        Mar 18, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Damage courier received, than too not in our address .
                          Booking Receipt Attached - P[protected]C No) from Kota to Bangalore.br...
                          maine 13/3/21 ko ek envelop madhur courier ke through courier kiya tha dewas MP se Ratlam. jab maine envelop...

My parcel consignment no is [protected].
                          My parcel got dispatch on 9/03/21 from katni and I have not received yet.
                          And there is no response from courier company, all the no. Given on site are out of service.
                          Please deliver my parcel asap. Tq
                          Dr. Divya singh
                          Regarding for ignorance of courier service
                          Mar 15, 2021