Madhur Courier
Madhur Courier Services Pvt. Ltd.

Madhur Courier Customer Care

110 Shalimar Trade Center, Hamidia Road
Bhopal
Bhopal District
Madhya Pradesh
India - 462001

Load

Madhur Courier Complaints & Reviews

My parcel reached ratlam Madhur courier on 18/9/21 and they didn't inform abt delayed delivery when I called they said we...

I get my pan card with open envelope and the courier boy refused to deliver the envelope to the home
Sep 25, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raipur to bhilai product is in branch office since 2 days and havnt delivered yet... no bday takes call on akasha ganga bhilai...

Tracking no P[protected] booked on 7th September 2021 from Ludhaina to New Delhi. On 9th September 2021 it reached New Delhi Peera Garhi Hub.
    And 13th September I got only one call from Courier person he is asking me to pickup the parcel from their office i denied to do as it's far from my address even its prepaid order I already paid the shipping Charges. Plz help as soon as possible 🙏
    Sep 23, 2021

Its been 10 days i had sent courier to chhatarpur mp and it is not delivered
      Sep 23, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This courier booked on 18.09.2021 it was very urgent and it contains some original docs. After 4 days nobody giving confirmation...

I Had Sent My Courier On 3Rd September, 2021. It'S Been 17 Days And My Courier Has Not Reached The Destination. I Tried Contacting Rajkot, Jamnagar, Delhi, Moradabad All The Branches. No Body Is Giving Response. Not Picking Calls Also. They Have Misplaced My Courier Worth 30, 000 Rs. Goods Inside. Kindly Help.
        Sep 20, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My document was courier from your Madhur courier service centre Bhopal on[protected]
          And tracked and found that document reached alwar on[protected] but not delivered still now on[protected]

I have contact your alwar office member he replied me that " I have collected and contact you after some time " and than he was switched off mobile still now

I have also complaint to Bhopal office center but she was not replying properly

Its showing your bad service

Sep 18, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sent an envelope through Madhur courier service Neemuch on 6th September 2021 to Ratlam one of my relative but the original receiver did not get the envelope yet.
            Madhur courier service Ratlam has delivered the envelope on 7th September 2021 to the wrong person. After asking the delivery boy about envelope not giving a proper answer and making excuses and not solving the problem of original receiver.
            Sep 17, 2021

Dear sir
              मैंने यह एक पार्सल मुरैना से 11 सितंबर 2021 से को मुरैना से उज्जैन के लिए भेजा गया प्रतिभा श्रीवास्तव के नाम से मेरा जो ट्रैकिंग नंबर है वह[protected] है अभी तक यह पार्सल उज्जैन डिलीवर नहीं हुआ है उज्जैन के ऑफिस का नंबर लगता नहीं है मुरैना का जो ऑफिस का नंबर है वह भी गलत बता रहा है कृपया करके इस समस्या का समाधान करें धन्यवाद
              रितेश श्रीवास्तव मुरैना मध्य प्रदेश[protected]
              Sep 17, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Courier number [protected] has not been delivered and I cannot get any furhter updates on it.

Another courier number [protected] was returned to me for unexplained reasons.
                Sep 16, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received my parcel which was to go to ravi yadav rani sagar para ward 09 in front of Anganwadi Shakti 495689 whose tracking number is [protected]
                  Sep 16, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Courier owner asking me to pick my parcel from their office i denied to do so then he told me to pay delivery charges of rickshaw even its prepaid order and order id is[protected]
                    He is so rude
                    Sep 11, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I send courier (Envelop) to Mount Abu from Indore. The courier didn’t delivered and returned it back to me in open condition.br...

मेरा नाम नेहा मेहता है, मेघनगर जिला झाबुआ 20/08/2021 को पारसल न. P[protected]prepaid) delivery boy किसी अन्य व्यक्ति को दे कर चला जाता हैं, मुझे फोन लगकर सुचित भी नहीं किया गया, और जिस व्यक्ति को पारसल दिया उसके हस्ताक्षर भी नहीं लिए, मेरे पैसे भी गए और सामान भी नहीं मिला, आपकी खराब service के लिए मैं सबको सुझाव दुंगी की मधुर से कभी सामान नहीं मंगाए, 0 rating for your worst services and worst experience
                      Sep 09, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to complain about your services as I dispatched my package from Banswara on 31st August and now it has been 9 days...

I booked parcel from bishrampur to indore on 4 september 2021 now parcel is showing delivered in bilaspur and no one is giving any information about my parcel
                        Sep 08, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a parcel to be delivered in Indore(M.P.) from Bishrampur(C.G.) on 4th of September 2021.
                          At the time of booking, the employee at Bishrampur Madhur Courier confirmed that the parcel will be delivered to the given address in 4 working days.
                          Today, on 8th of September 2021, I checked the status of the parcel on my online. It says that the parcel has been delivered in Bilaspur(C.G.).
                          How's that possible?
                          The address was clearly written on the parcel with the receiver's name and contact number.
                          How could you deliver it to some other person living in another city?
                          It's really disappointing.
                          Please look into this matter and return my parcel to me in Bishrampur(C.G.) ASAP.
                          Here's my complete address:
                          Mob: [protected]
                          Sep 08, 2021

Waybill no. [protected]
                            Booked on 1/9/2021
                            Till not delivered deliver as soon as possible
                            Please deliver