[Resolved]  Mobikwik — stolen money

yesterday i had my first transaction (amount 102 INR) with the online mobile recharge website mobikwiK through my debit card and what i discovered was something that frustrated me to the core. 100 INR were supposed to be added to my mobikwik balance while i saw that my account is showing my mobikwik balance to be Rs. 0.00. And my bank account has been debited of the amount 102 INR. Also i sent them quite a few mails and registered complaints which were supposed to be attended to within 24 hours which has not happened. The most shocking part is that there is no response from their side. I would never like to have an account with them in future. I will go to consumer court to complain against them if i am not refunded my money.

Comments

Please file support ticket at www.mobikwik.com/startSupport.do or else quote your complaint number. It will be resolved today.
my trouble ticket no. is 8739 which was registered on 31st Jan and 8807 which i had registered yesterday ie 1st feb 2011. pls resolve the issue immediately.
i have been charged Rs. 102 for adding balance to my mobikwik account and the amount has been debited from my bank account, however the mobikwik balance is showing Rs. 0.00. i have sent mails day before yesterday regarding this matter alongwith attached order receipt from ccavenue containing transaction details to the mobikwik support email address and have also posted my complaint twice. trouble ticket no 8739 and 8807.still no action has not been taken as yet. also i cant fill in the transaction id for the transaction as required as there is no record of the transaction at all in my mobikwik account, despite which i have been charged from my debit card account.
i have registered another complaint today..trouble ticket no. is 8850
Your mobile has already been recharged with following details.

[protected] [protected] [protected] 100.0 [protected]:08:31.0 RECHARGESUCCESS recharge successful

Mobikwik — Money transfer is pending

I transferred money from mobikwik wallet to bank account but transaction is showing pending even two days has been completed.

No Refund after 1 month

I tried to transferred ₹564.44 to mobikwik on 21 Apr 2016 to pay firstcry but the transaction failed. Till now I have not received any refund .I HV informed the customer support and also raised ticket but all in vain. I HV not seen such a bad website ever...

reactivation

When opening my mobikwik wallet it says the account is locked. It says "your account is locked due to suspicious in the payment gateway". Please solve this problem as soon as possible. Email I'[protected]@gmail.com

balance not get in my account

Wallet Balance Did Not Update Transaction Id [protected] Transaction Amount.:- 450Rs Email Address :[protected]@gmail.com Phone Number :-[protected]

Blocked my wallet

my wallet blocked because i entered wrong pin code .please help and re-activate my wallet .107 Rupees in my wallet my email id jeet.[protected]@gmail.com and my no.[protected]

not getting my wallet balance.

Sir I request u my wallet balance is refund. Rs 92.

Cashback Offer

I recd. cashback offer-Recharge your mobile Rs.50/- & get cash back Rs.50/-but when I proceeded for recharge there is not any option for promocode. Help me.

problem recharge

i have lost my 1000 recharged by kvb to mobikwik.

money not debited into my account

reference id [protected] shah.[protected]@gmail.com I cancelled my money transfer of Rs 98 but the amount did not credited into my walle

money deducted but recharge not done

Money is deducted via net banking vide reference no -IG00FQZGC6 but recharge not success mobikwik not returning my money

Mobikwik Phone
    +91 93 1392 5342 [Customer Care]
    +91 94 6644 6644 [Customer Care]
    Mobikwik Address
    2nd Floor, Orchid Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002