[Resolved]  Mphasis An EDS Company (Msource India Pvt Ltd) — REGARDING REIMBURSEMENT OF P F AMOUNT .

Ref:-
1- P F withdrawl form deposited Date 23/03/09 duly acknowledge by you.
2- P F Ref No :- KN/25075/36977

Even after a long time and several mail made to you, You have not yet released my PF. We have already deposited the PF form along with cancelled cheque and mentioned my Bank account no :- [protected] HDFC Bank Ltd, Plot no 118 / Block D, Sector 26 Noida- 201301 (UP). My service was in Msourse (India) pvt Ltd (Mphasis an eds company) Noida. My employee Id is 2075651.

Kindly take immediately steps to reimbursment of my PF amount to my A/C. Without any further delay.

Thanking you. Your Faithfully
Wasim Iqbal
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

IT SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD — NON REIMURSEMENT OF PF

My previous company.
IT Source India pvt. Ltd.
Nehru Nagar Santacruz,
Before 2 year on dtd.10th Feb, 2010 I left the company, have recd ESIC letter, its dtd.14th MArch & have recd on 10th May for reimbursement with with below Cheque details , have checked out in my local BANK ACCOUNT ITS STILL NOT RELEASED, HAVE MAILED TO sro.[protected]@epfindia.gov.in mail ID regarding same before 2 DAYS.....NO ACTION TAKEN FOR THE SAME. CAN ANY ONE LET ME KNOW WHERE IT GOT STUCK UP?????
CH No. : 910212 & 296430,

Vaishali Kedar

Mphasis
    Mphasis Phone
    +91 80 4004 1992
    Mphasis Address
    Bagmane World Technology Center, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Doddanakundi Village, Mahadevapura, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560048