[Resolved]  M/s AMIT GAS SERVICE, S.M.PALLY, MALDA (WEST BENGAL)-732101, BSNL NO.[protected] — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF CYLINDER

With kind regards, I have state that we are very much disturbed and not satisfied with booking and delivery of Cylinders from M/s Amit Gas Service, Malda. I describe problem briefly as under:
1. They used to book Cylinder after 10 days from the date of delivery gas cylinder.
2. We generally, received cylinder after 20-24 days from the date of booking.
3. Can you imagine how one cylinder lasting for 30-34 days. Being double cylinder I have to face very much problem. Other consumers ( Indane Gas holders) of Malda area are facing problem like me.
4. My consumer no. is A 23132
5. Details booking and delivery of Gas Cylinder is appended in table:
(Figure from the last 3-4 months)
Sl. No. Date of booking Date of delivery
1. 28.10.2009 23.11.2009
2. 14.12.2009 01.01.2010
3. 12.01.2010 Not received till date of complaint.

Sir, please lodge my complaint against the above mentioned company and also send one copy to Hon'ble Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas, Govt. of India.
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
Partha Sarathi Roy
Subhas Pally, Near Tripathy N/Home,
Jhaljhalia, Malda-732101
West Bengal
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

AMIT — CONGRATULATIONS

HEY ALL FRIENDS

I HAVE RECVD MESSAGE FROM TM-GUINNESS ON 4 MAY 2009 THAT YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE BEEN SELECTED ONE OF THE LUCKY NUMBERS FOR PRIZE MONEY OF 7, 00, 000/- BRITISH POUNDS. WHAT IS THIS I DONT KNOW

AMIT GUPTA