[Resolved] Municipal Corporation Of Faridabad — Neglected : Surya Nagar Phase - II, Sector – 91, Faridabad
We would like to recall your memory that there is sector/colony as mentioned above, come in existence in the yea[protected] by MCF.
Now, it is coming up fast and approximately 80-100 houses have been constructed and most of them are occupied.
But, it is a regretted to point out that the development in the area is equal to nil. We are facing difficulties/problems in almost every basic amenity which require for a human beings, for example -
1. Sewers: Sewers are not working, as all are still to be unplugged, and sewerage disposal is spreading in surrounding area in open plots. Causing (a) Breading of mosquitoes (b) bad smell (c) sewage disposal all around.
2. No Proper Electricity: Poles are still waiting for wire, and few poles have wire but with single phase. Voltage fluctuation is killing our equipments.
3. Approach Road: Approach road from Palla Pul to reach Surya Nagar – 2 is horrible and can’t be termed as proper road. Even colony roads are still to be completed.
4. Water Logging: There is ‘Katcha Nallah’ passing through the sector & have no proper exit & the dirty water is spreading in low lying areas and the disposal of sewerage water is making the condition worse. Whole surrounding is stinking as well as breading ton of mosquitoes.
5. Health & Malaria: As mentioned above, too much mosquitoes all around due to water logging. Causing breading of mosquitoes - a weekly mosquito spray is immediately required to get rid of mosquitoes.
6. Security: since it is a vast open area, we can not stop any one moving around. Even guards can not be of any use. It is proposed if a proper fencing/wall be constructed.
7. Maintenance of Parks: There are many park sites, but non is maintained, not even developed. Total area is barren, not a single tree is seen. We can not plant a tree as all it is open. Cows/buffaloes eats away, whatever grows.
It is strange that even after 15 years, no electricity, sewers are still unplugged, roads are in bad shape, parks not developed, water logging/katcha nallah etc. means there is no development from M.C.F.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved
+91 12 9241 6464
+91 12 9241 6465
New Industrial Twp, Faridabad, Haryana, India - 121001